PDA

View Full Version : NST Underdrive Crank Pulley

shtou
08-02-2010, 12:27 AM
i just want to know from you guys which bought this: is a reduction of a fuel consumption or just for performance update(of course using the normal drive style not a sport driving :biggrin:)?because i am thinking to buy one but especially for fuel consumption not only for more power.and i want to know if this stuff worths the money,or for this money, buy more fue :smile:l. thanks

aucorium
08-03-2010, 01:23 AM
hey buddy

the car will make more power , and under normal driver conditions will be a little lighter on fuel , but the crank pulley makes the car alot more enjoyable under sport driving.

shtou
08-03-2010, 05:34 AM
hey buddy

the car will make more power , and under normal driver conditions will be a little lighter on fuel , but the crank pulley makes the car alot more enjoyable under sport driving.

i understand.the same component i found from C-ONE but more expensive(our engine code is listed there):
http://www.c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/engine_pulley.html

lammy29
09-26-2010, 11:24 AM
got my installed but also afe intake, havent been driving economically but does help a lot in my opion, but not to sure on fuel saving

cali yaris
09-26-2010, 11:43 AM
C-One is way overpriced for the same thing.

Anything that reduces rotational inertia is going to save on fuel or offer performance enhancement, depending on the use of the vehicle.

What someone should ask you is what wheels you are running? That can be a huge difference.

henry33
09-28-2010, 08:31 AM
^ agree with Garm
it should have some positive impact on the fuel consumption ;)

G6-R
09-28-2010, 01:08 PM
got my installed but also afe intake, havent been driving economically but does help a lot in my opion, but not to sure on fuel saving

Lammy , where thit you buy yours ?

lammy29
10-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Lammy , where thit you buy yours ?

the only place i buy stuff is off cali yaris (garm) very helpful and shipped for not that much either. i think its giving me more distance too (from what the car tells me how much range is left)

pm him n say i recommend him lol, im sure he will sort u out if you are interested:thumbup:

lammy29
10-12-2010, 05:13 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/6q89vo.jpg

shtou
10-13-2010, 01:19 AM
cool man.i'm thinking to buy one for me.

lammy29
10-14-2010, 04:54 AM
cool man.i'm thinking to buy one for me.

yeah no probs, def worth it in my opinion. pm him cali n he will quote u price n shippin cost in no time