PDA

View Full Version : Tein S.Tech

Kaotic Lazagna
12-16-2006, 03:07 AM
does anyone know if the S.Tech's fit the Yaris sedan? trying to make the best decision before i go out and buy/order springs for my Yaris. i like the fact that the Tein's have a rear spring load (right?) of 3.5 kg (right?) opposed to the Tanabe springs of 2.2 kg (right?). this is actually more stressful than i thought.

hystria
12-16-2006, 09:10 AM
yes it seem to be 3.5 in the rear, which is quite stiff especially considering the 1.9 drop (even more for sedan's rear) on stock shocks - they won't last long for sure. this will give quite an aggressive and stiff drop :wink:

Kaotic Lazagna
12-16-2006, 08:59 PM
yes it seem to be 3.5 in the rear, which is quite stiff especially considering the 1.9 drop (even more for sedan's rear) on stock shocks - they won't last long for sure. this will give quite an aggressive and stiff drop :wink:

cool, but do they fit the sedan or is it a hatchback application only?

hystria
12-16-2006, 10:42 PM
cool, but do they fit the sedan or is it a hatchback application only?

Call Tein, but I suppose they fit Sedan as well because there are many aftermarket springs that fit both the sedan and the hb

Kaotic Lazagna
12-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Call Tein, but I suppose they fit Sedan as well because there are many aftermarket springs that fit both the sedan and the hb

okay, i'll give them a call after my finals are done. thanks.

Kaotic Lazagna
12-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Tein never got back to me yet. does anyone here know if their springs will fit the sedan?

T0ny2oo4
12-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Im not sure if you are aware but Tein makes different springs for the liftback and the sedan

Kaotic Lazagna
12-18-2006, 03:39 AM
Im not sure if you are aware but Tein makes different springs for the liftback and the sedan

if they do make springs for the sedan, would you happen to know the part number? Tein does not list anything for the sedan on their website.

Kaotic Lazagna
12-19-2006, 06:39 PM
some seller from eBay just responded saying that the S.Tech's should fit the sedan????

Black Yaris
12-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Sedan and Liftback suspensions are the same, springs will fit both cars, the drop tends to be .1-.2 inches lower in the sedan, due to slightly more weight

Kaotic Lazagna
12-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Sedan and Liftback suspensions are the same, springs will fit both cars, the drop tends to be .1-.2 inches lower in the sedan, due to slightly more weight

cool, then i have found my springs. hope you're right. now i just gotta find 200+ laying around somewhere.