PDA

View Full Version : You just lost a member per overmoderation

ufocar
09-20-2010, 04:53 PM
I received a warning today from the same mod that was deleting my posts yesterday for no reason.

Nobody will care or notice but I am deleting my name and will not be back to this forum. If you are not allowed to say your opinion because it might upset some 3rd party vendor then this is not an "open forum".

but before i go ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
i think we had this conversation already and i saved you the embarrassment by un-approving the thread where you so nicely put you foot down your throat. it will be a pleasure to reopen it"

But what he did instead was lock the post so nobody else could read it or post.

when I said yes thanks for re opening he instead sent me a private message telling me he "gave me a chance to send pm" why would I send a pm? to who"? Of course he couldn't re-open because he just deleted and then posted quotes of what I said but without any of the rude replies from member's who prob didn't get a "warning" for calling me names.

Basically because of PK198105 im leaving yarisworld... that and the shameless name dropping and ass kissing of previously said vendors.

Also Tomato didn't help

Goodbye Yarisworld and all of you sedan owners out there ... we got ripped off on a forem about OUR cars. Because this is not it.

JumpmanYaris
09-20-2010, 05:12 PM
What was ur previous user name ?

WeeYari
09-20-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm sorry, but with 13 posts, I don't really know who the F you are, so...Good-bye.

ps: you can logout anytime now and walk away.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Just because I posted on the forem a negative comment and am now getting deleted/ banned or whatever.. That does not mean Im the guy you had problems with in the past.. yes I have seen the posts about "dont feed the troll" and no I am not that guy..

ufocar was the only name I have ever used on this forem..

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:17 PM
I know I didn't contribute much.. Trying to figure out how to delete my name so far cant find it. Plus I get to reply to all the "dont let the door hit you on the way out " comments. which is kinda entertaining.

fnkngrv
09-20-2010, 05:19 PM
I have been around since the beginning and I can tell you flat out that if you have not been around for very long then you have no clue as to Garm not supporting the Sedan. If he didn't support the sedan than he would not be bringing parts in from Thailand, Japan, and The Philippines at the very least. Since you have apparently not been around long enough then you really have no reason to even post what you did. What you did was in poor taste and you caused yourself the drama you have. This is apparently only your loss. Not the forum's loss.

BTW - 07 S Sedan Owner

Items I have purchased/slated to purchase from Garm:

-Close to 1 of a Kind CF Sedan Hood
-Australian TRD Body Kit for Sedan
-HID Projector Vios Headlamps for Sedan
-Window Visors for Sedan
-Hours of discussion on the phone about parts and product support for the Sedan
-Hood Seal for the Sedan
-AFE Stage II Intake for the Sedan

See a trend here?

nuff said...take care and best of luck in what you do.
-

JumpmanYaris
09-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Garm FTMFW HAHAHA

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:28 PM
lol I was wondering when the guy with the silly new hood that didnt fit would come running to garms defense... Yes I know he "goes out of his way" to sell things on this site.

I dont feel supported enough. Its my opinion. I have a Yaris. That should be enough for me to be able to say my opinion at yarisworld. Apparently its not.

You and everyone else that posts that you are not losing anything is very true. You are not. I didnt post anything worth a shit and never really contributed anything to this site. Thats true. Im just saying why I left.. Corrupt mods. Maybe others will feel me but I doubt it, as they have already left.

I wonder what I got a warning for? the Geo Metro comment or me calling Garms skull emblem stupid.. and really its not stupid I wanted one.. which is what started this.. but I threw in a stupid because now I think it is. I asked what member I insulted but the mods are super quite now.. I guess they are waiting for me to post something they can ban me for.. I have private messaged to mods asking how I can delete my shit.. so far.. no reply..I'm thinking you cant delete your name?

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:31 PM
" Hours of discussion on the phone about parts and product support for the Sedan" because it didn't fit dude.. you had to drill holes or make them wider or something from what I remember and no i wont bother to go look.. Im not here to trash your silly hood.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:39 PM
It makes sense you would ban me since you are the one that stepped all over my right to say my opinion.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:40 PM
my "inflammatory thread" is saying goodbye to yarisworld. call it what you will. And I have been lurking this site since I got my 08 yaris.. in 07.. so *shruggs and I think you mean lack of "tact".(which is offensive even with your wrong word usage) And you keep telling me to pm garm but what for? They are not offering Skull emblems for Sedans. So me pm for what? I should be able to say anything I want without some moderator trying to kiss 3rd party vendor ass censoring me.

fnkngrv
09-20-2010, 05:48 PM
" Hours of discussion on the phone about parts and product support for the Sedan" because it didn't fit dude.. you had to drill holes or make them wider or something from what I remember and no i wont bother to go look.. Im not here to trash your silly hood.

You are talking about the wrong person there slick. My hood fit without and issue. I had to turn down the bump stops 3 turns which I didn't realize so once again you have stuck your foot in your mouth. Cya

fnkngrv
09-20-2010, 05:49 PM
BTW...you are now ignored.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 05:51 PM
lol no that was you because you got the jade car with the black hood which looks silly.

Brian
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM
lol no that was you because you got the jade car with the black hood which looks silly.

I've got one too so I guess my car looks silly also. How is a functional performance part silly?

ufocar
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM
how did i step over ur opinion

is this a serious question? uh by deleting my posts and then locking the other post so only I could read it and also by only posting what I said and not what other members said which is in a way also a twist on my opinion.

My opinion:help: was that Yarisworld supporting vendor doesn't support Sedans enough to be called a yarisworld supporting vendor. You didnt like that so you didn't want anyone to read it so you made up this idea that I was offending people and censored me. So I question your motives which brings us to my current accusation that you are dirty. Just send me a pm on how to delete my name and I will never post again. Or ban me like you keep saying you will.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 06:05 PM
So Pk are you going to twist and turn the forum rules to say that me saying that a black hood on a jade car looks silly is a banning offense? powertrip much?

Brian I have not looked at your car pics but if your car is closer to the same color it might not look that silly.. then again.. it might

Brian
09-20-2010, 06:09 PM
My opinion was that Yarisworld supporting vendor doesn't support Sedans enough to be called a yarisworld supporting vendor.

Obviously you need to do some research on what fits your car. I haven't had any problems getting parts for my sedan from Micro Image. MI has more parts for the sedan than anywhere else.

ufocar
09-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I am also offended by how you say I "clearly have no idea how we function here" apparently you function by offending your member's and deleting there posts you dont agree with or only posting what I said and making me look like I suddenly went nasty out of no where.. lol

This is what Im talking about when I say integrity pk. When you delete posts and then post them back up again but only one side you have an agenda.. And after seeing this I cant trust anything you post or say. You have lost your credibility. After searching Moderators on the forum its become clear that you guys have no integrity. Ban me or pm how to delete my name..

fnkngrv
09-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Ok, so I can understand how you say that you don't have support for your ride....it is tough to find aftermarket support for it, but if you work at it maybe you can get some chrome wheels or perhaps LED tails?

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/ReSizes/OriginalWatermarked/Global/usa/image/2005/5/kleercut-truck.jpg

ufocar
09-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Thought you where ignoring this thread Fnk? Im not a fan of chrome.. Especially on wheels.. good try though.. u might want to check out my post about how I spray paint my steelies.. im sure that will give you plenty of shits and giggles to counter me saying your hood looked silly being two tone.

fnkngrv
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
^ now you are just providing me too much entertainment...you decided to air your laundry, it happens. As for your negative comments about my car, well I can handle it with the best of them. You don't spend the time like I did in the military and not develop a tough skin. I honestly would have ignored you however for some reason I am not being able to find that "feature" anymore, so entertainment it is.

JumpmanYaris
09-20-2010, 06:42 PM
BANNED LOL

cali yaris
09-20-2010, 06:44 PM
subscribed!

[edit] oh crap. I missed out.

JumpmanYaris
09-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I AM sure he is still lurking to see what else is said. Who wants to take a bet that he tries to create a username lol

1stToyota
09-20-2010, 07:17 PM
I like the way he kept that goodbye short and sweet. :rolleyes:

bobolinko
09-20-2010, 08:29 PM
I like the way he kept that goodbye short and sweet. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm sorta like some dudes that worked here with me before...

I'm quitting, I'm gonna Quit, for sure, you won't see me here anymore, etc., etc., etc., and waiting and not getting anyone to say "no don't Quit!"

I notice nobody asked sourpuss to stay on as a member...... Too Bad! LOL

Oh well, without him, I guess now the board will be closing down as well, huh?

Well Folks, it was a really nice board while things lasted LOL. See ya'll 'round till the last one gets out.

47_MasoN_47
09-20-2010, 08:44 PM
If you notice, about 80% of his posts are "I'm leaving, you guys suck. I'm taking my ball and going home." Apparently this guy doesn't know how to use the intert00bz or something, personally I see Garm providing more sedan support than any other store.

frownonfun
09-20-2010, 08:48 PM
outstanding thread. too bad i missed it.

cali yaris
09-20-2010, 08:52 PM
See ya'll 'round till the last one gets out.

Probably me, holding a clearance sale on overstocked sedan parts. :laugh:

tk-421
09-20-2010, 09:17 PM
^^^ Perfect way to close the thread. :clap: