PDA

View Full Version : not safe for work thread

punch
12-17-2006, 09:39 PM
A few forums i visit have a section called "not safe for work"

this is a free for all area for chicks, swearing, racing stories, cop bashing etc....would like an area like this here, my kid sometime strolls by, and usually when theres a pile of swearing on the screen, or some half naked chick, not cool as a parent

just an idea

hasher22
12-18-2006, 07:21 AM
FUCK

yay!

eTiMaGo
12-18-2006, 07:31 AM
my kid sometime strolls by, and usually when theres a pile of swearing on the screen, or some half naked chick, not cool as a parent

just an idea

Damn dude, that's how I was educated to the finer things in life... :laugh:

captainzerocool
12-18-2006, 09:35 PM
A forum that will remain nameless, has one of those and I'm apparently responsible for filling it. lol

mikeukrainetz
02-01-2007, 10:37 PM
this is the tamest nsfw thread ive ever seen... lol

Blenjar
02-03-2007, 02:03 AM
mmhmm me like this..

-- Blen

vodkalush
02-09-2007, 08:46 AM
this is the tamest nsfw thread ive ever seen... lol

ahhh hahaha, thats what you mom said!!!

http://files.naiv.us/macros/OH%20SNAP/ohsnap.jpg

Katana
02-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok, let's warm up.

I feel obliged to say that Toyota Yaris sucks.:iono:

Just kidding guys:thumbup:

Nutzoids
02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Fucking God damn son of a bitch… I am tired of these people!.........

This is not a direct quote… it’s what I hear in my head when I read these type of post… Most of you should understand! Since this is the “not safe for work thread” … I don’t want to here your opinion on my choice of words… Unless it’s positive…

“You Yarisworld.com mother fuckers make me wanna cry”

Boo Hoo… You hurt my pansy little feelings because you told me to look up the answer myself instead of you just feeding me the info I need, so I can absorb it like a bloody fucking tampon… When I ask you bastards for the BEST you should know that my ignorant ass doesn’t want to learn about anything, I just want to know how to spend my parents’ money… you know giving daddy blow jobs for car parts aint easy! I don’t have time to learn and formulate my own opinion… That’s what Forums are for right? Fuck you guys suck some serious shit! No wonder you Bitches are all mocked in the Other Yaris sites… My wet little pussy hurts… so bad… why do you have to make fun, and be so sarcastic… Why can’t you just always be nice and happy and chipper… and do what I say and answer every MORONIC FUCKING QUESTION I ASK! Boo Hoo Hoo, I’m canceling my account and going home to finger my asshole with my thumb and then sucking on it like the fucking 3 year old prosti-tot Cunt rage I am!

:evil:

Black Yaris
02-13-2007, 06:13 PM
South Park Uncle Fucka Lyrics
Terrance: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka
You're an uncle fucka, yes its true
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

Phillip: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
You just fuck your uncle all day long

(farting noises)
Terrance: Hmm!
(farting noises)
(laughing)
(farting noises)
Policeman: What's going on here?
(farting noises)
People: OOOoooooooooooooh
Fucker fucker uncle fucka uncle fucka fucka fucka fucka
T & P: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka (Terrance: uncle fucka)

Terrance: You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucka
Phillip: You're an uncle fucka I must say
Terrance: Well you fucked your uncle yesterday
Everyone: (laughing)
People: Uncle fucka... thats
Everyone: U-N-C-L-E fuck you Uncle
Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

Phillip:Suck my balls

Typer73
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
South Park Uncle Fucka Lyrics
Terrance: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka
You're an uncle fucka, yes its true
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

Phillip: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka
You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
You just fuck your uncle all day long

(farting noises)
Terrance: Hmm!
(farting noises)
(laughing)
(farting noises)
Policeman: What's going on here?
(farting noises)
People: OOOoooooooooooooh
Fucker fucker uncle fucka uncle fucka fucka fucka fucka
T & P: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka (Terrance: uncle fucka)

Terrance: You're a boner biting bastard uncle fucka
Phillip: You're an uncle fucka I must say
Terrance: Well you fucked your uncle yesterday
Everyone: (laughing)
People: Uncle fucka... thats
Everyone: U-N-C-L-E fuck you Uncle
Fuckaaaaaa tonight...

Phillip:Suck my balls

YEAH!!! My favorite song!

Typer73
02-13-2007, 09:33 PM
And Nutzoids, you fuck ;), you really have a way with words. Any plans to publish a book of poetry?

Nutzoids
02-13-2007, 09:52 PM
And Nutzoids, you fuck ;), you really have a way with words. Any plans to publish a book of poetry?

You know I have been thinking about it...

I would call it

"Ode to Andrew "Dice" Clay"
Poetry in Motion
By Nutzoids

The New York Times Proclaim:
It’s a riveting book about how this country might have been founded with the freedom of speech… but at some point, though “Politically Correctness”, became a nation of scared little bitches.

LA Weekly Exclaims:
Nutzoids is a God Damned Guinness, if you see him in a bar, by this mother fucker a beer!

Typer73 says:
Nutzoids, you fuck ;)

3 out of 3 agree!

Read this trashy piece of crap

I will, of course, do my best to write the whole thing in Haiku form!

Fuck you scared bitches,
America was once great,
Now we all tread light!

Typer73
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I'll take one, granted it has to be $19.95 or less (or I'll have to wait for the paperback).

I'm so sick of the PC crap. I loved the Snickers commercial during the Superbowl. Didn't think it was homophobic, just funny. We only have free speech as long as we're saying what the "majority" wants us to say. Sucks the big one!

eTiMaGo
02-13-2007, 11:11 PM
yes it's funny how people in your country try so hard not to offend anybody...

and then go invade middle eastern countries

:laugh:

Nutzoids
02-13-2007, 11:40 PM
I'll take one, granted it has to be $19.95 or less (or I'll have to wait for the paperback).

I'm so sick of the PC crap. I loved the Snickers commercial during the Superbowl. Didn't think it was homophobic, just funny. We only have free speech as long as we're saying what the "majority" wants us to say. Sucks the big one!

AMEN BROTHER...

Well...
I don't know so much about that Gay shit... If some dude tried to eat something I had in my mouth, I’ll straight up punch the motherfucker in his face... Pun intended!

but that dude in the commercial was all about that shit... And I will fight for his right to enjoy some man on man Snicker lovin... I just don't agree with it, but who am I to judge?

We should all be able to laugh at ourselves... and you what? Sometimes I see pieces of myself in other people... even strangers and actors...

Wait I need to curse some more...
shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits fart terd and twat
I fucked your mommmmmmm
Oh, is this thing on?

Thank you Blink 182!

And a Hell Mother fucking Yeah to the Line
” We only have free speech as long as we're saying what the "majority" wants us to say”
Well Hell… I know I wanna be the minority…

I pledge allegiance
To the underworld
One nation underdog
There of which I stand alone
A face in the crowd
Unsung against the mold
Without a doubt, singled out
The only way I know

I wanna be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I wanna be the minority

Stepped out of the line
Like a sheep run from the herd
Marching out of time
To my own beat now...
The only way I know

One light, one mind
Flashing in the dark
Blinded by the silence
Of a thousand broken hearts
"For crying out loud"
She screamed unto me
A free for all, fuck 'em all
You are your own sight

Hahaha… Wow… have fun reading… man-o-man did I ramble on… and on… and on… I guess I am higher then I thought! Ahhh, Drunk… I meant Drunk… Drunker then I thought!

Black Yaris
02-13-2007, 11:40 PM
:biggrin: shut your fucking face uncle fuckers:biggrin:
:drinking:

Typer73
02-14-2007, 03:16 AM
Hey nutzoids, you a Carlin fan? You hit the 7 deadlys and the extras!

Nutzoids
02-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey nutzoids, you a Carlin fan? You hit the 7 deadlys and the extras!

Carlin is a hero of mine!

graywolf_14
04-17-2007, 04:27 AM
I deal with little panzy bitches that think they are all that matters. They dont care what u are doing they want what they want now. They cuss at me and threaten me but if I say one word or give them a dirty look I am disrespecting them. They are the biggest welfare cases other than the president and they will never actually help sociaty unless they die. Who are these people u all are woundering, well they are the scum of the earth. They are rapist,chomo's, murderers,drugies and anything else a crack whore can hatch. They play this whole cry baby thing that oh I didnt get this when I should or I think I should get this. Well how about u think about who u hurt but oh no they are inocent. Oh and I am the bad guy since I have a uniform on and lead a good honest life. I dont drink but maby once a month or dont do drugs. I have 2 adopted kids and a gf that I love very much and havent and never will hurt. I dont steal or do anything other than speed. Oh and never work for the state it is so much political bullshit. I work 30-50 minutes a day that I dont get paid for. I have to be to work at 1:50-10:30 on adverageand only get paid for 2-10. Plus I pay my own damn check seeming that I pay taxes and I am paid with tax money. These guys try to act like they have morals yet they admit to beating woman. Chomos lie about what they are in for. But like I have told guys b4 if I ask u what u are in for it because I already know. We had a female officer get attacted from behind just because she did her job. Course the inmate got his because the officer that ran to help knocked him out with one punch. Sometimes I just wish I could say what I want. Tell them that I dont give a flying fuck wether they slit there wrist or hang themselfs. They take there bean holes thinking they are going to get something. Well not with me that jst means they are screwed the rest of the night and dont get shit. They didnt get there whole meal and they take there bean hole. Well gues they arnt getting it at all. In the control centers we have shotguns loaded with non lethals and some little bitch pushed his intercom button and was all like put the fucking gun down bitch u aint going to shoot shit u pussy. I told him that I dont care who they are if they are attacking someone else I wont think twice about shooting his ass. I am trained to be professional and not to show anger. Well after doing that for so long u need a outlet. I guess why I get so frustrated and it builds up is because I dont drink regularly. Everyone out there drinks atleast once a week or gambles or does something. And most of the officers will fuck u over quicker than the inmates. There is so much bullshit about who is dating who or who is fucking whos wife. If u want to get anywere out there u have to kiss ass and that is something I dont do. I really dont know what the point of this is other than to get out some of it.

eTiMaGo
04-17-2007, 04:38 AM
Hey dude it's good to let off steam this way. Must be tough being a cop in the US where you're basically not allowed to offend anyone, I don't envy you!

Yaris Revenge
04-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey graywolf, glad to hear there's at least one god cop out there! :thumbsup:

~YR

BMGYaris
04-21-2007, 12:54 AM
why arent there any pictures of girls in the not safe for work thread. lets get on the ball guys

atoyot
04-21-2007, 02:58 AM
why arent there any pictures of girls in the not safe for work thread. lets get on the ball guys
well…you asked for it…so…here it is!
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/4/apr19gal33.jpg
...i really like her boots...

I’d like to apologize with this picture…
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/3/mar27nsfw28.jpg

BMGYaris
04-21-2007, 03:07 AM
more of #1 please

atoyot
04-21-2007, 03:13 AM
more of #1 please
:laugh: