PDA

View Full Version : custom 07 liftback

Prohibit
10-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Need to sell this because my mom dropped me off her and insurance and my cheapest quote was $350 a month. Looking to get a hb civic hopefully.

Asking $6,000 -- it is what I owe the bank. Just wanting to pay it off.

Car has some small body damage and paint chipping in some spots. Driver side door popper works, passenger side does not. Small driver side window is busted out, can get you a new one for $40.00

53,xxx miles.
Automatic transmission.
40 miles per gallon.

Does not come with current wheels, stock ones will be put on.

Halo Projector Headlights
Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs
All badges and doorhandles shaved.
Blacked out taillights.
Limo window tint.
Custom interior airbrushing as well.

Please only post if you are actually interested, otherwise I will not respond.

Let me know if you got a question. :)

sleey0
10-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Hahahah

Stock wheels on that ride is gonna look dumb as shit.

But I understand what you are doing, and hopefully the dude that buys it has rims already for it.

GLWS!

sleey0
10-03-2010, 08:26 PM
And the insurance thing doesn't make much sense.

These cars are very low when it comes to premiums????

Not understanding ATM.

Unless you meant you are getting an 1980 civic dx hatch. lol

Prohibit
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Hahahah

Stock wheels on that ride is gonna look dumb as shit.

But I understand what you are doing, and hopefully the dude that buys it has rims already for it.

GLWS!

Planning on buying a civic, and since I JUST bought the wheels - I will want to use them on it.

Insurance: I'm 20 years old, a male, and have to have full coverage.

Not really sure why you are posting since you aren't interested in buying.

Slick
10-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, sleey0 has a problem of offering his opinion on every post that is ever made in any of the marketplace sub threads. GLWS man, I have always enjoyed looking at your ride.

Prohibit
10-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks man.

custom Lftback
10-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeah GLWS bro. I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to see this gorgeous car in person.

sleey0
10-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Planning on buying a civic, and since I JUST bought the wheels - I will want to use them on it.

Insurance: I'm 20 years old, a male, and have to have full coverage.

Not really sure why you are posting since you aren't interested in buying.

I was just wondering about the insurance is all.

GLWS!

I wasn't being an asshole. Just wanted to know because the Yaris tends to be the cheapest car insurance you can get.

I always love your paint job.

Whatever.....

sleey0
10-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah, sleey0 has a problem of offering his opinion on every post that is ever made in any of the marketplace sub threads. GLWS man, I have always enjoyed looking at your ride.

And if you don't like my posts skip over them. I don't relly take advice from ppl with "Performance Windshield washer fluid" hahahha

I contribute what I can so I have a right to ask questions, no?

Peace....
Wes

JumpmanYaris
10-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks man.

to bad u selling it man , paint job was cool, if I had 6k i'd taker it aways from u GLWS

B-Rock21
10-04-2010, 02:06 PM
No! Love your Yaris Prohibit, always have and always will. So much TLC has been put into it.

Bump for an awesome Yaris, the new owner will have an awesome car and many heads will turn!

GLWS

fnkngrv
10-11-2010, 09:54 PM
interior pics? just trying to help you bro

33OH
10-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Holy shitty insurance, batman. I was 20 when I bought my Yaris and it's been about $60/month for full coverage with multiple insurance companies..

Have you been in a bunch of accidents or something? Derailed a school bus off a highway a time or two?

GLWS, it should sell fast at that price. Maybe pick up a cheap set of used rims to put on there.

marlondog
10-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Boy, stop lying! You know you're sick of the car, and just want to get a civic(with 100,000+ miles and all kinds of abuse) cuz people keep clowning the Yaris. You're better off keeping the car, cuz you won't get that much for it. Good luck!

marlondog
10-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Why did she drop you?

TickleTimeTim
10-17-2010, 10:53 AM
if you have any family in the military, usaa is pretty darn cheap. im 22 and pay like 90 a month for full coverage and all sorts of other perks. but if you are set on selling it, you are very well priced. although, the wheels would definitely set the deal. good luck. beautiful car.