PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation Needed

Kaotic Lazagna
12-23-2006, 12:59 AM
hey everyone, i need confirmation that both the lift/hatchback and the sedan both share the same suspension components. i really want to get Tein springs for my sedan, but don't want to purchase a set unless i know for sure that they will fit my sedan. a member said that they will, but when i called a shop here in Sac, they said that they will not. this is getting very tedious. please help. thanks.

eco
12-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Yes,they will fit,I bought Sprint springs with a 1.75 drop,they were originally advertised for the LB,now it says for LB/Sedan,so yes,any of the springs you pick for 07 Yaris will fit both,CONFIRMED.

El Jefe
12-24-2006, 04:20 AM
hey bro they will work, i have a sedan and i have tanabe nf210s on it, they are the same part for both sedan and hatchback.
what shop did you call? and what springs are you getting s-techs or h-techs?

Kaotic Lazagna
12-25-2006, 03:50 AM
i asked about the S.Techs. and now a bunch of people are telling me not to lower it anymore because they said that the dealer might act like a-holes and void my entire warranty instead of the suspension category only...man, i really want to lower it...i might just get fog lamps and tint instead...

Kaotic Lazagna
12-25-2006, 03:56 AM
and i'm not sure if i'm willing to void my entire warranty. i guess i'll have to wait 3 years for it to be used up (or at least a year :biggrin: )

eTiMaGo
12-25-2006, 07:12 AM
Well, if you go for the TRD suspension, you would not lose the warranty as they are Toyota-certified. Might not be as good as Teins but you'll get peace of mind.

Kaotic Lazagna
12-25-2006, 04:05 PM
would i have to have the dealer install them? because that's just a waste of money.

johnnyfive
12-25-2006, 10:25 PM
to get a full guarantee of your warrenty, you will need to have the dealer install them...

Kaotic Lazagna
12-25-2006, 10:27 PM
to get a full guarantee of your warrenty, you will need to have the dealer install them...

yeah, i don't have that kind of money... :frown:

Tamago
12-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Magnusun Moss act..

they cannot void your entire warranty for one unrelated modification..

but dont talk to me about that stuff, i'm hating toyota after how they dicked me over

Kaotic Lazagna
12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Magnusun Moss act..

they cannot void your entire warranty for one unrelated modification..

but dont talk to me about that stuff, i'm hating toyota after how they dicked me over

exactly what i had heard. maybe i'll call the dealer i bought my Yaris from and tell them about that act. :biggrin:

Tamago
12-25-2006, 11:25 PM
dont waste your time. honestly, i stay as far away from the dealer as possible. i'm off warranty now, well mostly.. not much left for them to warrantee as i have a drivetrain swap, dont have original steeringwheel, seats, wheels, tires, brakes, stereo or suspension lol

Kaotic Lazagna
12-26-2006, 01:17 AM
dont waste your time. honestly, i stay as far away from the dealer as possible. i'm off warranty now, well mostly.. not much left for them to warrantee as i have a drivetrain swap, dont have original steeringwheel, seats, wheels, tires, brakes, stereo or suspension lol

lol. can't remember, are you the one with the white xA with the black roof and set up for track? anyway, i really want to lower my car and keep the warranty (have my cake and eat it too :wink: ), so i'll mention the Act to the dealer and see what they say. i'm a college student, so i need this warranty.

Kaotic Lazagna
12-26-2006, 01:37 AM
gotta love these two web sites :rolleyes:

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/content/?id=8123

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/magnusonmoss.htm

:biggrin: