PDA

View Full Version : "needs for my YARIS"

forpinks
01-08-2007, 05:02 PM
OK Right now I roll in an old 03 CorollaS AT which I got ordered also when it got in the US, I didnt get a stick though but "A/T SUCKS"!

SO I ORDERED A YARIS LB MT in Blue, White, or Red with the power, all weather guard and convenience packages Im gonna wait 2-3 months they said for what I want.

SO HERES THE LIST.

The BLiTz RVi-T i color race Monitor, I need this bad for my Yaris.
http://www.blitz-performance.com/Blitz_RMonitor_Rvit.htm
the Fujita f5 CAI.
the Strut kit from TRD- The Dealer gave me free install when I threw it with the order of my Yaris.
Tanabe springs
Scion xA Strut Tower Bar
Rota J-SPL 16" RIMS I dunno what to put for threads though...
and a catback or axleback exhaust I'll put Tanabe if I cant find the center exit MINI cooper style exhaust.
If I still have the budget I'll have my dealer install me a cruise control from the Scions...

and my question is has anyone installed the BlitzRViT race monitor on their Yaris LB?

hhmmmm??? How come I cant attach photos of my car and the Exhaust I want???

RossP
01-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Didn't think Scion bars will work on new Yaris mate?

spkrman
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Didn't think Scion bars will work on new Yaris mate?

x2

there are cruise's made specifically for the yaris, drive by wire :)

EddyCocaine
01-10-2007, 09:12 AM
when i went to the fujita site, it has that cai listed as for the sedan s, do they have the same size inside engine compartments? or is it quoted as to fit in the lb too? because i kind of want it also.

forpinks
01-10-2007, 02:30 PM
IT WONT FIT AT ALL DUDE! I MIGHT AS WELL GET AEM OR GET A SHORT RAM FROM THE XA...

HAS ANYONE OF YOU INSTALLED THE RVIT RACE MONITOR FROM BLITZ TO YOUR YARIS?

THANKS I REALLY NEED THE INFO.

RossP
01-10-2007, 05:16 PM
No, but it shouldn't be difficult, it plugs into the diagnostics port as far as I can remember?