PDA

View Full Version : carsponsorships.com

dngz
01-09-2007, 10:15 AM
so, i took a day off today cuz of a nasty red eye that has bugged me for a week now... and i decided to give carsponsorships.com a call... talked a bit and now they sponsored me and are trying to get me as many sponsors as they can! haha sweet..

Nutzoids
01-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I always thought that website was a ripoff!

I hope I'm wrong, good luck man!

:evil:

Blenjar
01-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Get me some free stuff man!

oo n good luck!

-- Blen

vodkalush
01-09-2007, 12:24 PM
be sure too let us know how everything goes. congrats!

Kaotic Lazagna
01-09-2007, 05:10 PM
for me, they only got me decalkits.com to sponsor me, no one else...this was back when i had my GTI.

punch
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
so, i took a day off today cuz of a nasty red eye that has bugged me for a week now... and i decided to give carsponsorships.com a call... talked a bit and now they sponsored me and are trying to get me as many sponsors as they can! haha sweet..

just remember we told you before not to do it, it is a ripoff in the long run, you should've googled them, there going to want money for parts, they want you to dedicate your car to shows, put so much mileage on etc...

and as the previous poster said, a sticker company will sponsor you, then you have to pay the $90 fee to carsponsorship.com

Chris07LB
01-09-2007, 06:39 PM
waste of time... how much are they asking now for their, "sponsorships?"

know a few guys who got burned big with that, its a joke man, dont fall for it.

dngz
01-13-2007, 12:07 AM
for me, they only got me decalkits.com to sponsor me, no one else...this was back when i had my GTI.

So far, I've accepted sponsors from:

Power Stop Brakes
Bodykit Etc
XM Satellite Radio
DEI: Cryo2
KillerGlass
GlowShift Gauges
DecalKit.com
Stoner Car Care
Warlock Security
Max-It-Out Video
StreetFX
Monkey Video
Kyowa Racing
Tsuanami Audio
Blaupunkt
Fidanza

Most of them discounts! Only decalkit.com, stoner, and XM are giving me free stuff. Decalkit.com is giving me $500 to spend on their site. Stoner is giving me their tire shine, invisible glass, trim shine, and speed bead. XM is giving me some cheap sportscastor I'm probably not gonna take.

But the discounts are really good!! 4 17" rims from Kyowa Racing range from $330-$370! Gauges are like 20-30 bucks! 7" lcd headrest screens $150.

punch
01-13-2007, 02:56 PM
So far, I've accepted sponsors from:

Power Stop Brakes
Bodykit Etc
XM Satellite Radio
DEI: Cryo2
KillerGlass
GlowShift Gauges
DecalKit.com
Stoner Car Care
Warlock Security
Max-It-Out Video
StreetFX
Monkey Video
Kyowa Racing
Tsuanami Audio
Blaupunkt
Fidanza

Most of them discounts! Only decalkit.com, stoner, and XM are giving me free stuff. Decalkit.com is giving me $500 to spend on their site. Stoner is giving me their tire shine, invisible glass, trim shine, and speed bead. XM is giving me some cheap sportscastor I'm probably not gonna take.

But the discounts are really good!! 4 17" rims from Kyowa Racing range from $330-$370! Gauges are like 20-30 bucks! 7" lcd headrest screens $150.

ummm ok, maybe you should check there websites, allot of those companies listed don't make products for our cars, but maybe this is a sign of good things to come...

so whats the catch, do you have to show your car in so many shows, I thought i read you had to win awards before getting your spent money back? is this how this works here also???

anyway good luck, and keep us informed good or bad, thanks

punch

Impresive-G
01-14-2007, 02:51 AM
Wow someones going to become some company biznitch. Thats one down side about sponserships. Your car has to be where they tell you it has to be.

spkrman
01-14-2007, 07:41 AM
this place has reeked scam for years :)

hope it works out.

Chris07LB
01-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Exactly. Search the net, its B.S.