PDA

View Full Version : Price to sell

ubospawis
03-16-2011, 01:57 AM
What will be the best price to sell my Yaris if still in payment with Toyota? after 1 year? 2 years? 3 years?

syntax
03-16-2011, 02:10 AM
pre i think you cannot sell your yaris because technically hindi pa sayo ang yaris na yan sa installment company pa..

ricepower
03-16-2011, 05:23 AM
Just like others..if you got it via zero down payment on a 4 year term...=> assume balance

But if you got the unit with DP => assume balance + cash sunduan :)

HIH!

xtremist
03-16-2011, 06:03 AM
What will be the best price to sell my Yaris if still in payment with Toyota? after 1 year? 2 years? 3 years?

pre, i think mahihirapan ka. kc ililipat mo lang ng pangalan yan at kalimitan halos wala ka makukuha kc nga ang kalimitang gusto eh ipagpapatuloy lang nila. si que qatso nga pala exit na pero d pdin madispose ung yaris nya. kaya and2 pdin.

ricepower
03-16-2011, 10:00 AM
@ubospawis, mag upgrade ka ba ng mas mataas?

xtremist
03-16-2011, 10:07 AM
wow, mukhang mag rarav 4 nadin si ubos pawis ah...hehehe

ubospawis
03-16-2011, 03:15 PM
@ubospawis, mag upgrade ka ba ng mas mataas?

hindi 3 years lang contract ni misis baka di na mag extend. Libya daw sya apply.

wow, mukhang mag rarav 4 nadin si ubos pawis ah...hehehe

RAV 2 , balak ko mag bike na lang he he :biggrin:

xtremist
03-17-2011, 01:36 AM
hindi 3 years lang contract ni misis baka di na mag extend. Libya daw sya apply.

RAV 2 , balak ko mag bike na lang he he :biggrin:

:laughabove::bellyroll:

duke_afterdeath
03-17-2011, 05:29 AM
RAV 2 , balak ko mag bike na lang he he :biggrin::eyebulge: LIBYA??!?

dextremejr
10-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Mga Kayaris gusto ko ibenta ang yaris ko pero wala me idea kung magkano ang price range 58,000 KM/reading 2007 Model, Manual transmission...

syntax
10-11-2011, 05:19 AM
@ dextremejr.. most probable ay 40% to 50% ng original price ng yarii....

dextremejr
10-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks Syntax original price ng installment or nung cash? kasi inabot ng 55,000 SAR yung installment 4 years to pay, so pwedi ko to ibenta ng 27,000 SAR... Thanks uli sa info...

charlieXX
10-28-2011, 07:18 AM
This is very true, mahirap isalya ang Yaris while under installment then hihingi ka ng payment usually hindi nagkakaroon ng cash sunduan dito sa lagay na ito. And total contrary pagka walang cash involve at lipat lang mas mabilis.

ubospawis
03-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I am trying to compute my how much is my baseline price.

I want to sell my car on May2012. I ask Francis of Toyota and said to ask again 15 days before April 30 to get the computation.

I made some computation and will verify later, before april, because I need a baseline price when I will post it on expatriate.com

The procedure goes this way.
1. Given: 48,000(cash value on 2010), 950(x48 Amortization), 12000(last payment). First I need to compute what is the interest rate they use.
2. Copy the given value same as the picture below. Make formula in column font red give in column d. Assume any value of interest rate. I assumed 7%. Click tools->Goal seek and use the same date in the picture. Goal seek will iterate and to equal the Present Value of the amortization and last payment. I got 7.99%

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/ubospawis/Car%20Sell%20Computation/Step1.jpg

I use 7.99% to compute the value of the car on my 24th Payment. I already paid 23 payment. The result is 32,000sr. If I will to sell it as the buyer will continue the payment and I receive 5,000sr, will be the same as selling it at 37,000sr. I will get 5,000sr in either option.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa85/ubospawis/Car%20Sell%20Computation/Step2.jpg

I posted my car already in expatriates and receiving cash offer from 1thou to the second highest offer of 6thou.

My post goes this way.

Yaris Fleet(manual) 2010 31,000km (Filipino owner)

Interested buyer will continue payment(starting on May 2012), and if the buyer will give additional cash upfront, much better and will considered priority on top of the other buyer who is willing to continue only. I will call the person who has the highest offer. Please email or call me your offered cash amount. Please don't ask how much others offered because it will be unfair for them who give their offer already and did not ask this question.

Purchased: June 2010

Cash upfront : Buyer's decision (additonal cash willing to offer by the buyer)
Paid Monthly : 950sr x 23 (June 2010 to Apr 2012)
Monthly Payment due : 950sr x 25months (starting May 2012)
Last Payment : 12,000sr

Number of payment from June 2010 to April 2012: 23months

Color : Flint Mica

Manual : Transmission , window and side mirror

Power : steering and lock(automatic)

Odometer : 31,000 kilometer

Reason for selling : kids will continue their study in the Philippines

modification : Insulated the low pressure side of the AC system in the engine compartment to prevent heat absorbtion from the engine.

Car can be viewed at this location : Al Haramain Clinic, Rawdah 3, 8:30am to 11:30pm

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=24.7477667&lon=46.7725325&z=17&l=0&m=b

Forum member : http://www.yarisworld.com/ (Middle East)

Photo and map : http://photobucket.com/Yaris2010Manual

Opinion and comments are most welcome to make the computation reliable.

charlieXX
03-10-2012, 03:58 AM
@ubospawis......few and far would appreciate your computation nor will give a rats ass about it.

Pinaka maganda is set your heart on something you would PAY yourself given that situation, at dun mo simulan ipang alok then prepare to accept -10% more kung gusto mong madali kahit papaano

syntax
03-10-2012, 04:44 AM
@ubospawis......few and far would appreciate your computation nor will give a rats ass about it.

Pinaka maganda is set your heart on something you would PAY yourself given that situation, at dun mo simulan ipang alok then prepare to accept -10% more kung gusto mong madali kahit papaano

:thumbsup:

ubospawis
03-10-2012, 11:20 AM
@charlieXX.....thanks for the comment well, maybe I will settle for few than none, maybe now many will not appreciate, I don't think we can make conclusion yet for how the readers may react, new members are always coming in. Everybody have different mind. Every thread here is continous, I don't remember anybody making conlusion unless they are definetly sure, for example no body can not say this product is the best unless he is sure that no new product is coming in next year. I hope you understand what I mean.

ricepower
03-10-2012, 11:30 PM
IF I am on your place, if there's an offer for >= the half of the CASH Price. So if your getting 1k ~ 6K cash..Go for it!

Yaris is not like the Corolla which you can get 50% of cash value after 5 years.

I suggest you try to pass by one of the used car showroom to asses the market value for 2010 models. The advantage of yours is an Auto Transmission which is easier to sell in showrooms.

My 2 halala opinion.

charlieXX
03-11-2012, 04:19 AM
@ubospawis, I did not urge anyone to conclude on my comment actually you should take it with a grain of salt. Forums are where you ask and when you dont like the answer you just need to move on.....why ask in the first place if you can't handle the answers you'd get if you get my drift of course.

I may be new in YWME but, I've had my fair share of forums I've built numerous to boot in my profile. So I am used to people who neither did not understand my comment or understood it differently to which I don't give a damn to both.

my 2 halala worth opinion shared.

@charlieXX.....thanks for the comment well, maybe I will settle for few than none, maybe now many will not appreciate, I don't think we can make conclusion yet for how the readers may react, new members are always coming in. Everybody have different mind. Every thread here is continous, I don't remember anybody making conlusion unless they are definetly sure, for example no body can not say this product is the best unless he is sure that no new product is coming in next year. I hope you understand what I mean.

ubospawis
03-11-2012, 02:47 PM

@charlieXX, If this statement is not a conclusion, please explain what it is.

syntax
03-13-2012, 04:21 AM
mga kayaris, walang point pa kung papahabain pa natin ang usapan na ito,

@ ubospawis, ibenta mo na lang ang yaris mo and that's it, end of discussion.

peace po. . .

jonimac
03-13-2012, 04:05 PM

peace po. . .

Nose bleed me bro... but interesting ha! (daming terms!:biggrin:):w00t:

charlieXX
03-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Opinion is different from conclusion, reading comprehension is a skill you know.

@charlieXX, If this statement is not a conclusion, please explain what it is.

charlieXX
03-13-2012, 05:12 PM
+1 buko shell bro he he he musta na where na u? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

peace po. . .

charlieXX
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
ha ha ha musta bro, salamat :thumbup:ng marami.....

Nose bleed me bro... but interesting ha! (daming terms!:biggrin:):w00t:

duke_afterdeath
03-14-2012, 03:58 AM
parang prosecution vs. defense lang sa corona impeachment, hahaha... :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

charlieXX
03-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Tol huwag kang ganyan baka masabon ka ni Miriam he he he

duke_afterdeath
03-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Tol huwag kang ganyan baka masabon ka ni Miriam he he hewala si Miriam malala na un, hahaha...

ubospawis
03-14-2012, 01:44 PM
I said its conclusion because your judgement seems final and seems your your 100% of what you are saying. Where as opinions I know is different. If you think it is really an opinion, can you re-arange your statement to make it a conclusion?

Opinion - a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Can see any uncertainty in your statement? unless you would add to your statement and say in this thread that you are only guessing.

charlieXX
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
tsk tsp read it again, if you cannot understand it, give up and use your dictionary to look up my comment for you to comprehend as my advice reading comprehension is a skill learn it.....:iono::iono::iono: :laugh::laugh:

I said its conclusion because your judgement seems final and seems your your 100% of what you are saying. Where as opinions I know is different. If you think it is really an opinion, can you re-arange your statement to make it a conclusion?

Opinion - a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Can see any uncertainty in your statement? unless you would add to your statement and say in this thread that you are only guessing.

charlieXX
03-14-2012, 04:17 PM
tsk tsk read it again, if you cannot understand it, give up and use your dictionary to look up my comment for you to comprehend as my advice reading comprehension is a skill learn it.....:iono::iono::iono: :laugh::laugh:

ubospawis
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM
CharlieXX, your staying away from my question. tsk tsk is not the answer. Answer my question.
Having problem to make your said opinion and re-arrange it to be a conclusion? need more time?

tsk tsk read it again, if you cannot understand it, give up and use your dictionary to look up my comment for you to comprehend as my advice reading comprehension is a skill learn it.....:iono::iono::iono: :laugh::laugh:

charlieXX
03-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I am done talking and this is my last post, as I don't give a damn to what you may think as it is not in my best interest to keep on talking to imbeciles like you as you're an expert and pull me down to your level of expertise pathetic ha ha ha ha ha

CharlieXX, your staying away from my question. tsk tsk is not the answer. Answer my question.
Having problem to make your said opinion and re-arrange it to be a conclusion? need more time?

gwafu187
03-15-2012, 03:03 PM
enough guys...

ubospawis
03-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Since you don’t really want to answer the question and you are running away. It is ok.

I envy you so much because you are very humble, very respectful and very smart. So smart that you can not answer 2 questions.
And for my last post for also, I would like to complement your insulting jokes also, here’s mine.

“Ang alamat ng Rats Ass”
Charlie Balakubak always don’t give a damn. He so much love the rats ass that he do not want to give it and come dinner time he put a grind of salt and eat it.

charlieXX
03-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Get your grammar right first it sounds so cheap if you know what I mean.

And by the way after re-examining your calculations you did not include the cost of repairs done to your car when it was crashed from the rear and crashed from the front as well so I guess you'd need to recover part of those damages or the new buyer will not appreciate the damages your car had in under 2 years, so I guess besides reading comprehension skills enhancement eh you need driving skills enhancement do you need some, I maybe free every 11-12 midnight every Friday and Saturday.

As to with Francis of Toyota are you going to tell him of the damages you are hiding in your car or you want a helping hand as I know the guy as well and could share your moments to him...ha ha ha ha pathetic :clap::clap:

Since you don’t really want to answer the question and you are running away. It is ok.

I envy you so much because you are very humble, very respectful and very smart. So smart that you can not answer 2 questions.
And for my last post for also, I would like to complement your insulting jokes also, here’s mine.

“Ang alamat ng Rats Ass”
Charlie Balakubak always don’t give a damn. He so much love the rats ass that he do not want to give it and come dinner time he put a grind of salt and eat it.

Marlboro
03-18-2012, 12:32 AM
relax lang mga brad humahaba ang thread na walang mabuting kinalalabasan isang grupo tau, we should look out for each other tama na yang walang kakwenta kwentang bagay na pinagtatalunan, alam kong masakit tamaan ang ego ng isang tao likas na yan normal ika nga pero pag lalo kang nagpapadala sa sa ego na yan parang kumunoy na yan e lulubog ka talaga. wala akong pinapanigan kaya lang nakakaapekto sa grupo ang munting diskusyon na ito. Hindi batayan ang pinag-aralan at paninidigan sa buhay, sa ugaling meron tau....maging totoo lang sa sarili mo at sa harap ng mga taong kaharap mo sapat na yun, para sabihing isa ka sa mga taong dapat igalang at irespeto sa aspeto ng pakikisama at pakikipag-kaibigan....huwag mong hayaang sirain ka ng mga taong nakapaligid sayo dahil naaapektuhan ka nila... hindi nila kilala ang pag-katao mo at ikaw mismo ang makakapagsabi sa sarili mo at sa kanila na totoo kang tao.

batman_john72
03-18-2012, 04:15 AM

I have an answer for that:What is the difference between OPINION & CONCLUSION......

Makakapasok ka sa pinto kung OPINION....pero CONCLUSION...kumatok ka para makapasok ka......:biggrin:peace mga bro.....:headbang:

syntax
03-18-2012, 04:38 AM
I have an answer for that:What is the difference between OPINION & CONCLUSION......

Makakapasok ka sa pinto kung OPINION....pero CONCLUSION...kumatok ka para makapasok ka......:biggrin:peace mga bro.....:headbang:

nyahahahahhaha ! ! !

ayos ang pasok mo pre' talagang bahala na si batman wahahahahhaa

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

duke_afterdeath
03-18-2012, 05:34 AM
relax lang mga brad humahaba ang thread na walang mabuting kinalalabasan isang grupo tau, we should look out for each other tama na yang walang kakwenta kwentang bagay na pinagtatalunan, alam kong masakit tamaan ang ego ng isang tao likas na yan normal ika nga pero pag lalo kang nagpapadala sa sa ego na yan parang kumunoy na yan e lulubog ka talaga. wala akong pinapanigan kaya lang nakakaapekto sa grupo ang munting diskusyon na ito. Hindi batayan ang pinag-aralan at paninidigan sa buhay, sa ugaling meron tau....maging totoo lang sa sarili mo at sa harap ng mga taong kaharap mo sapat na yun, para sabihing isa ka sa mga taong dapat igalang at irespeto sa aspeto ng pakikisama at pakikipag-kaibigan....huwag mong hayaang sirain ka ng mga taong nakapaligid sayo dahil naaapektuhan ka nila... hindi nila kilala ang pag-katao mo at ikaw mismo ang makakapagsabi sa sarili mo at sa kanila na totoo kang tao.

very well said tol, that's our marshal :thumbsup:

galing mo tol, pang going bulilit ang tirada :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll: miss u brod...

batman_john72
03-18-2012, 07:27 AM
nyahahahahhaha ! ! !

ayos ang pasok mo pre' talagang bahala na si batman wahahahahhaa

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

very well said tol, that's our marshal :thumbsup:

galing mo tol, pang going bulilit ang tirada :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll: miss u brod...

Joke tym lng mga tol medyo umiinit na ang panahon eh....hehehehe:biggrin:
Namiss ko tong site na to ah.....:wub:

syntax
03-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Joke tym lng mga tol medyo umiinit na ang panahon eh....hehehehe:biggrin:
Namiss ko tong site na to ah.....:wub:

wabyu pre' :wub:

ubospawis
03-18-2012, 12:05 PM

ayos :thumbsup: :biggrin: galing :wink:

ubospawis
03-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Tama sila pre wala na pinapatunguhan itong ginagawa natin sasawa na rin ako. I can still continue but much best siguro kung ayusin na lang natin ito. Anemic na ako dami nawala dugo sa akin because of nose bleed. Wag na tayo magturuan kung sino tama o mali. I remember nung first meeting kila syntax,duke,jonimac,rye I was very excited seeing Filipinos here in Ryadh and make friends with them, but now nalulungkot din ako because of this event(meron pa pala ako iba encounter before this event-nililigawan ko sila pero hindi na ako sinagot), hindi ko na na-me-meet yung first goal ko when I first join. Me iba-iba rin tayo problema kaya ayoko na tumagal ito at dumagdag pa ito. I want to clear my of this and also the other event. :frown::cry::frown::cry:

Get your grammar right first it sounds so cheap if you know what I mean.

And by the way after re-examining your calculations you did not include the cost of repairs done to your car when it was crashed from the rear and crashed from the front as well so I guess you'd need to recover part of those damages or the new buyer will not appreciate the damages your car had in under 2 years, so I guess besides reading comprehension skills enhancement eh you need driving skills enhancement do you need some, I maybe free every 11-12 midnight every Friday and Saturday.

As to with Francis of Toyota are you going to tell him of the damages you are hiding in your car or you want a helping hand as I know the guy as well and could share your moments to him...ha ha ha ha pathetic :clap::clap:

charlieXX
03-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Hmmm shallow way of asking for an apology but I will accept being the bigger man here in this forum.

Tama sila pre wala na pinapatunguhan itong ginagawa natin sasawa na rin ako. I can still continue but much best siguro kung ayusin na lang natin ito. Anemic na ako dami nawala dugo sa akin because of nose bleed. Wag na tayo magturuan kung sino tama o mali. I remember nung first meeting kila syntax,duke,jonimac,rye I was very excited seeing Filipinos here in Ryadh and make friends with them, but now nalulungkot din ako because of this event(meron pa pala ako iba encounter before this event-nililigawan ko sila pero hindi na ako sinagot), hindi ko na na-me-meet yung first goal ko when I first join. Me iba-iba rin tayo problema kaya ayoko na tumagal ito at dumagdag pa ito. I want to clear my of this and also the other event. :frown::cry::frown::cry:

elg3ne
10-30-2012, 03:13 AM
@ubospawis

Sir tanong lang nai-benta or transfer nyo po ba yung yaris mo?
Baka pwede pa-pm ng details kasi same scenario po tayo.

Thanks