PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Toyota Yaris, 68K in MO

dean_park
04-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I am forced to sell my Yaris. I recently changed jobs and my new job will require me to own a 4 door in case I'm taking out clients.
I bought the car in Oct 2009 with 50K miles and I've put on about 18K on it since. It currently has 68K on it, but this may increase as it's my daily driver.
I'm going to miss the great MPGs.

2007 Toyota Yaris LB
1.5L inline 4-cyl with VVT-i
5 speed manual transmission
Air conditioning
Power package (power windows, door locks, mirrors, 60/40 split rear seat)
Keyless entry
EPA estimated fuel economy 34 city / 40 Highway MPG (On summer gas, I usually get about 42MPG and winter about 37-38MPG)
Tinted windows
Tires have about 2000 miles on them (OEM replacement Bridgestone Potenza)
CD/AM/FM/Aux + iPod hookup (Charges and controls iPod/iPhone through factory radio)
4 speakers were upgraded with Sony speakers (doors and rear panels).
Alternator/AC belt was replaced about 2000 miles ago (had a slight squeal, so I replaced it)

The car runs and drives great. No mechanical issues.
Both the interior and exterior are in good shape. The front bumper has some small rock chips and a couple small dents on the driver side rocker panel.

I'm asking $8400 OBO (KBB Excellent is $8790 and Good is $8140, so I figured I'd start in the middle)
PM's are OK, but direct email to diffleyp at gmail is better.

MadMax
04-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Dang, too bad you're so far away. My neighbor wants a Yaris (he has a 120-mile-a-day commute) and is looking in that price range. Plus I like how you painted the front black (that trick won't work on Sprocket!).

Good luck with the sale, here's a free bump for ya!

Cheers! M2

dean_park
04-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I can work with people on shipping or delivery. If someone wanted to fly into STL I can pick them up and they can drive it home. I'll try to be as flexible as I can.

dean_park
04-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Sold locally!!!
Please lock it up!!