PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy fro HiLEDs dome light

Kaotic Lazagna
01-15-2007, 05:57 PM
okay, i'm stopping this group buy...just buy from HiLEDs individually.

Blenjar
01-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Sure im in..what else does he have?
how much will it be in a GB?

Blenjar
01-15-2007, 06:17 PM
o ok kool....

-- Blen

Blenjar
01-15-2007, 06:24 PM
I like that flush mount?
http://www.hileds.com/flushmount.html
looks good..
does the light come when you open your door? so that you dont step on something you don't want?
Or underbody kit LED lights?

-- Blen

Doc Zaius
01-15-2007, 06:39 PM
You should find out if we can get a deal on a bundled set of both the PCB Dome Light (http://www.hileds.com/pcbdome.html) and the 194 Parking Light LEDs (http://www.hileds.com/194wedge.html), since I'd be interested in both.

Blenjar
01-15-2007, 06:41 PM
^^^ Same

-- Blen

hasher22
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Questions :

> Ship to australia?
> Just the middle dome light? Cuz it would be sweet to get the bulbs for the 2 front lights aswell....

dansides
01-15-2007, 10:27 PM
i want in on the dome lite loks great

Scrivi
01-15-2007, 11:19 PM
I have been utilizing this site since I bought my car but, this thread finally got me to register and post. Several of my friends have these hileds lights and we all love them.
How is this going to work?
Are you going to buy all of them and then we send you money and then you ship them to us?
It seems people also want other versions of their lights besides just the dome. I want 2 domes and parking lights too. I also would like a price on the flush for the ground lighting.
Not a problem for me but, some members are from out of state and they will have to pay california tax instead of none through the web.
I hope this works cause I really want these lights on my car. The superbrightleds.com suck. A friend had their version of the dome and it is nothing compared to the hileds 1.

Scrivi
01-15-2007, 11:22 PM
Blen, I'm sure the ground lights work however you want them wired. You could attach it to your alarm so it turns on when you approach the car.

ChinoCharles
01-16-2007, 02:25 AM
i'll see if HiLEDs can ship it out to people because i don't want to get yelled at from all of you guys :tongue: because i won't have time to ship it out myself. i start school tomorrow.

Dude, we love you, but this is stuff that needs to be hashed out before you go throwing GB threads around.

Be patient with the HiLED shit for now and I'll bet you that patience is rewarded soon with an awesome GB involving some of their products.

Nudge nudge. :smile:

Chris07LB
01-16-2007, 06:55 AM
I will be in touch today with HiLEDS to see what is going on. They know the rules about pushing product without first becoming a vendor. I hope this out-of-the-blue thread started for this GB doesnt hurt our chances now of setting something up with the Admin (owners) of this site.

jbll
01-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm in, depending of the shipping fee to Canada...
I would like also to buy the reading light in the same time.

Thanks!

Scrivi
01-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Chris, yeah I seriously doubt a manufacturer is going to have time to be posting on a vehicle specific site especially one for a car under $20k!
In my previous car clubs we have tried to get group discounts from retailers, let alone manufacturers and never really had more than a 10% discount. You really have to buy in large quantity to get a manufacturer to give you a break and our Yarises don't even take that many bulbs compared to other cars.
Lazagna, I'm just going to order them through the site. The whole shipping and separate orders thing is too weird.

tiksman
01-16-2007, 09:12 PM
I just emailed him about the interior lamp. so I am in too!!

IsLNdbOi
01-16-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm interested in the dome light and parking LEDs. How much shipped for both?

Chris07LB
01-17-2007, 06:43 AM
At this time, there will be no Group Buys from HiLEDS or on the Eagleye brand HIDs.

Anyone interested in prices or ordering should visit their web site.

spkrman
01-17-2007, 07:18 AM
Chris, yeah I seriously doubt a manufacturer is going to have time to be posting on a vehicle specific site especially one for a car under $20k!
In my previous car clubs we have tried to get group discounts from retailers, let alone manufacturers and never really had more than a 10% discount. You really have to buy in large quantity to get a manufacturer to give you a break and our Yarises don't even take that many bulbs compared to other cars.
Lazagna, I'm just going to order them through the site. The whole shipping and separate orders thing is too weird.

it can happen, but most of the time its on higher dollar stuff.

OglyYaRiS
03-22-2007, 01:14 AM
nevermind did a little searching around...

Kaotic Lazagna
03-22-2007, 01:49 AM
i thought they got rid of this thread? you should start a new one...

Kaotic Lazagna
03-22-2007, 01:53 AM
HiLEDs is also a vendor here, you should PM them.