PDA

View Full Version : Goodies from Eclipse

Kaotic Lazagna
01-20-2007, 10:36 PM
i just came from Eclipse here in Sacramento. check out what i picked up...HiLEDs dome lights.

Kaotic Lazagna
01-20-2007, 10:41 PM
i don't have a very good digi cam, but i guess it also shows the difference. i didn't get to take before pics of the dome light, but i'm using the map lights as a comparison.

the first pic is with just one map light on looking toward the front of the car.

the second pic is with both map lights on looking toward the front.

third pic is with the map lights off and the dome light on looking toward the front of the car.

fourth is a pic of the dome light.

fifth pic is with the dome light on, out side the car looking toward the middle of the car.

sixth pic is with the map lights on looking toward the middle of the car at the same direction as picture #5.

seventh pic is both the dome light and map lights.

Kaotic Lazagna
01-20-2007, 10:44 PM
they're very nice over there at Eclipse. good people, if you're in Sac, go check them out.

spkrman
01-20-2007, 11:03 PM
for us uninformed, what is eclipse?

Kaotic Lazagna
01-20-2007, 11:43 PM
for us uninformed, what is eclipse?

Eclipse is a shop here in Sac. that carries almost everything. they even do tinting there. they only carry high quality stuff, so you know you're getting the best. they also have years of experience, so they know what they are doing. They installed an HID set for someone when i was there.

uncleyaris
01-21-2007, 12:32 AM
how much were they?

UY

Kaotic Lazagna
01-21-2007, 04:23 AM
how much were they?

UY

they go for about 40USD. very much worth it IMO.

Chris07LB
01-21-2007, 06:27 AM
Search HiLEDS here, and you will find all my pictures/post with comparo pic's.

Here's a better Before & After.

07typeS
01-21-2007, 11:37 AM
That difference is insane chris07lb..........is there a huge difference between products from HILEDs and an ebay product that uses surface mount leds as well..........

Kaotic Lazagna
01-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Search HiLEDS here, and you will find all my pictures/post with comparo pic's.

like i mention, i have an 80 dollar digi cam, so my pics won't be that good.

Chris07LB
01-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Good for you.. I was posting pics I have of their products. :iono:

Kaotic Lazagna
01-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Good for you.. I was posting pics I have of their products. :iono:

Search HiLEDS

took that to offense. i guess i would have taken "another" instead of "better" better. so you have Eclipse ship out stuff to your location?

Chris07LB
01-22-2007, 04:38 PM
took that to offense. i guess i would have taken "another" instead of "better" better.

Gimmie a break.. If thats all it takes to get your panties in a bunch...

Do I need to add a ton of smiley faces so you know im only joking right now, or will you become "offended" once again?

Kaotic Lazagna
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Gimmie a break.. If thats all it takes to get your panties in a bunch...

Do I need to add a ton of smiley faces so you know im only joking right now, or will you become "offended" once again?

bah, this is what college does to people...at least for me...damn stress makes me pissed off easily...and no, you don't need to add a ton of smiley faces...has to be at least two tons. lol :wink:

i should really get back to studying for my bio class.

Kaotic Lazagna
01-22-2007, 04:47 PM
btw, what kind of camera did you use? film or digital?

Chris07LB
01-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Its all good man. Its just a 7 mega pix Nikon CoolPix 7500. Key is to use a tripod, no matter how old and crappy you may think your camera is, it makes a WORLD of difference. Also helps when doing before and after pictures, as the camera will be in the same spot, for both pictures. :smile:

Kaotic Lazagna
01-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Its all good man. Its just a 7 mega pix Nikon CoolPix 7500. Key is to use a tripod, no matter how old and crappy you may think your camera is, it makes a WORLD of difference. Also helps when doing before and after pictures, as the camera will be in the same spot, for both pictures. :smile:

serious? you used a digital camera!? it looks like film quality there! man, i have a dinky, small tripod that came with my camera...hmm, i think i'll use the Aiptek camera/camcorder i got my girlfriend next time with that dinky tripod. sigh...gotta get ready to go to class now...

Chris07LB
01-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Get an adjustable tripod, one that you can adjust in every way.. they are not expensive. Mine goes max height of about 4'.

Kaotic Lazagna
01-22-2007, 07:36 PM
Get an adjustable tripod, one that you can adjust in every way.. they are not expensive. Mine goes max height of about 4'.

how much are those? i would like to mod my Yaris and possibly get a better digi cam. man...if i can find an SLR that's not too expensive.