PDA

View Full Version : 08 Yaris S ...absolute red 25K miles

vten
08-01-2011, 01:41 PM
keeping the car ...

weedtank
08-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Looks like you're all done with the car. Are you going to part out aftermarket parts?

33OH
08-02-2011, 10:58 AM
I've seen this car in person, very clean, very well taken care of. Awesome little ride and a great seller!

PROX4x4
08-02-2011, 11:11 AM
FIAT= Fix It Again Tony... giving up on reliability of Toyota.
Awesome car, good luck with the sale.

vten
08-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey thanks guys for the kind words .

Yup I heard about the fiat thingy ... Lol but hopefully thing change from the past :)

Wifey is waiting for a black fiat500 sport n it should be here within a week or so , and the Abbarth should be coming in the US on the first quarter next year .... I'm on the top waiting list :)

Let see ... The new FT-86 is tempting too ... Lol

PROX4x4
08-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Have an eye for Honda CRZ and Pruis C concept as well ;)

MadMax
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Those Fiat 500s are all over Europe...hope you love it as much as they do!

And Fiat has moved far beyond that old reputation of unreliability. I am surprised it took them this long to re-enter the US market (they were here from 1908 until 1984).

The local dealership has a ton of them on the lot, but being this is Texas it's not too surprising that they're not that popular here. My Yaris feels small amongst all the pick-ups, and the 500 is even smaller!

Best of luck with the new Fiat!

Cheers! M2

AlainMikli
08-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Oh, haven't been here for long, the 1st pose I saw when I'm back is this one:frown:

I love the Fiat too.....if I didn't done my car yet..I must get the Fiat....

Good luck for the sale man...and please let me know about the fiat~!!!

vten
08-11-2011, 03:14 AM
Hey Alain ,

How u've been buddy ?
I just got the black fiat 500 last Monday ... and I'll be getting the white abarth when it comes out next year ... I'm on the top of the dealer list already :)

It's a solid build car, no complain about it so far , but it's still too new to say lol.

My yaris is a good car too but I just had a change of heart I guess :( ... The engine light was on today n it said the downstream o2 sensor is bad ... It seems like the car is protesting against the sale .. Lol oh well I think it should be cover under the warranty since it's the 08 model

AlainMikli
08-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Just busy on my own stuff recently.

omg, I love the Fiat...did you custom any of the interior?
I know there's over 100 combination of the colors of the interior...
Did you get the spot package?

And the Ferrari version is super crazy....if possible, I must get the Ferrari version...that's sick....

And from top gear I saw the Sopt/Track version got 200hp....damn it....

I guess should under warranty, but I'm not sure if it is a 3 or 5 years warranty tho...I guess should be 3...