PDA

View Full Version : OTOC BBQ.....NOVEMBER 5TH

OTOC
10-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Oregon Toyota Owners Club is holding a BBQ!

the when:
November 5th

the time:
NOON!!!!!!!
12:30pm the food starts cooking!

the where:
Exclusive Films Auto Spa
4707 NE Minnehaha St
Vancouver, WA 98661

the what:
hamburgers with cold refreshment will be served.......and you'll be surrounded by friends

the cost you ask?

3 cans of food (any type) non-perishable only tho!
or
3 bucks to buy 3 cans of food for the local food bank

ALSO there is a GREAT gift for OTOC members of 20% off anyone of the shop's services!

tinting = 20% off
details = 20% off

BUT------yep there is a catch!.......its a pre-pay on that day only deal for members only!

(if your not a member its only 10 bucks for a year or 100 for lifetime, and you get some goodies along with that membership too)
you can contact me via pm here to get info on signing up for membership.

check us out on facebook for more details as well

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Toyota-Owners-CLUB/120286424723194

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF THE TOYOTA, SCION, LEXUS PEOPLE OUT IN FORCE FOR THIS BBQ

ANY AND ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME.

sqcomp
10-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Dude! Again!?! On that Saturday I'm on the coast doing the Army thing at Camp Rilea. We'll be qualifying with the M4 rifle and doing some NVG training.

This is three months in a row. Oh well, I suppose by the time I see everyone again, I'll have a completely different system layout and since I can't show anyone that new "toy" I've had for two months now...

I installed a compressed air train horn system on the Yaris from Hornblasters.com. Yes, i'ts louder than a semi truck horn, easily. Once I do get to hook up with everyone again at OTOC, I'll demo it.

Thirty-Nine
10-26-2011, 11:31 AM
I'll be heading back from the SEMA Show, so I'll unfortunately miss it.

sqcomp
10-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Just so everyone knows, in January, I'll be at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. If anyone has some manufacturers that they want me to research for new products...let me know.

Astroman
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Damn I'm tied up until Spring on the weekends.

sqcomp
10-26-2011, 06:59 PM
^What sound shops do you have in the Wenatchee area? I'm looking to hold an IASCA sound off in your neck of the woods next year...

Astroman
10-26-2011, 07:36 PM
One of the shops I'm aware of and is in a great location is Performance Auto Sound. Keep me informed or PM me if you want more info about the area!