PDA

View Full Version : My 2012 Yaris review...

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Last night, I test drove the first 2012 3-door Yaris L 5-speed I could find in my area.

The sticker was $15,1XX, he would not back off of $16,3XX. I have tier-1 credit (765 FICO score), and will have a $2,000 (motorcycle) trade and $3,000 cash down. I have already been approved through Toyota Financial Services for way more than I want to spend ($16k on the road).

Before I start, keep in mind my expectations are not BMW-level. I am driving a Geo Metro with no power steering, ESP, ABS, etc. I like simple cars. We all do right? That's why we are on Yaris World.

The outside styling: I always loved the styling of the 2nd-generation Yaris 3-door, with the exception of the front end. A little too cute and feminine for my liking.

The new, angular styling changes all of this. The front end, with the more angular facia...the back end, with it's sharp triangular tail lamps sell the viewer on simple, reliable, and fun-to-drive. It looks vaguely European in styling to my eye. Does it deliver on this fun-to-drive promise?

The interior: Versus the previous Yaris I test drove, with it's ill-fitting interior plastics, and oddly-placed instrument cluster, the new one is a breath of fresh air. I'll just get this out of the way now: I adore the plastic grain on the dash. Yes, it's hard plastic...because it starts at $15k. Go ahead and buy the VW with soft-touch this and soft-touch that all over the place. In 5 years, we will see whose car is still on the road. I won't bet against Toyota's 1NZ-FE.

I was surprised when I sat in the car. I was stunned at the amazing panoramic view outside the windshield and side glass. Visibility was outstanding, rivaled only by Honda's Fit. Blind spots up front were minimal for the B-segment. The windshield also was tall from my view, meaning you don't have to crane your neck to see stop lights any longer like in cars such as my Metro.

Out back, because of the large B-pillars, visibility takes a big hit.

I've read complains about the "plasticy" nature of the new interior. I don't get it. The old Yaris had a razor-thin layer of soft-touch plastic over the dash, but the layout of the interior left me wanting. I did love all the glove boxes, however!

The overall interior impression is light and airy. It also looks and feels sporty, especially in the Magnetic Grey metallic car I sampled. We've come a long way from penalty boxes like the Festiva and Metro!

In the driver's seat, you are greeted with a meaty, 3-spoke steering wheel. It gives an overall sporty impression, proving economy doesn't have to be boring.

A 6500 RPM tach and speedometer sit front and center, and the gauges are all very well laid out and legible. At night, they glow an orange-red.

All of the knobs on the A/C and stereo system are very intuitive and easy-to-use.

The test drive: The clutch travel is longer and more firm than I like (17 year old Geo Metro), and the gearbox is a bit notchy (probably because it is brand new). But, at the same time, it offers no false neutrals that I could determine from the test drive.

The steering is electronically-assisted, and a little heavier than I am used to (no power steering, natch). However, during the drive, I was pleasantly surprised that the steering wheel tilts so I can better view the instruments. Very nice, Toyota.

I am used to fast cars, as I've had my share. However, compared to the Metro, the Yaris is a rocket-ship. 0-60 is under 10 seconds, but requires a bit of revving and gearbox rowing to get at highway speed.

Although glass-smooth overall, the engine has very minor vibration near 6000 RPM before the next upshift.

I did a brake test in a safe area, and they lock up a bit easily, likely due to the electronic nannies that all new cars are ordered to have. I am used to a simple, mechanical system, that progressively applies pressure, not an electronic one that bites hard ASAP. That said, time for me to get into the 21st Century, eh?

What shocked me the most? While driving the car, and parked at a stop light at idle...I could not hear the engine! The A/C and stereo were off, and I could not only not hear the engine...I could not even feel it running!

Small cars should not be this refined!

Conclusion: I know as a newb, I will get a brow-beating for typing this, but, I really like the new Yaris 3-door. I even like the interior.

For $15,1XX, the base Yaris offers a lot of content for your hard-earned dollars. A USB port in the glove box (away from passersby who might want to steal your MP3 player),a tilting steering wheel, and CD player, all standard even on the base.

I thought the Fiesta and Mazda 2 were fantastic...but I am honestly blown away by this car. The handling, acceleration, interior and exterior styling, and price (at sticker, at least) offer outstanding value in the B-segment.

I was a doubter of this car, but now, having driven it, even against the competition, my faith in Toyota has been restored. Not every car can be an M3 or Z06, but for what this car is, at this price...I would not be ashamed to own this little hatch.

I hope to join the ranks of fellow Yaris owners soon with my new '12 3-door L...here's hoping. In a few months, anyway.

Some questions, if I may: What is it like dealing with TFS?

Also, I know the 2012s are new, but $16,300 is a total ripoff, don't you all think? I mean, $1,200 OVER sticker? It has no alloy wheels, window tint, etc.

Finally: there is a set of 15 inch 10-spoke aluminum alloys I'm only seeing on the 5-doors...the dealer told me they are only installed at the port, and cannot be ordered. Surely these Toyota-badged wheels can be ordered, please? I love these 10-spooke wheels so much. I don't have a picture, but they look almost like the ones on the last-gen Yaris as an accessory.

Anyone know the wheels I am talking about?

I love these forums! A pleasure to meet you all!

ilikerice
11-01-2011, 08:45 AM
One thing you can do at a dealership, is keep saying 'no" until you get what your asking for.. dealership want your money.. If he says he cant go lower, ask for the quote he have you and walk out.. try another dealership, and ask them to beat this price.. they usually will.. lol

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
One thing you can do at a dealership, is keep saying 'no" until you get what your asking for.. dealership want your money.. If he says he cant go lower, ask for the quote he have you and walk out.. try another dealership, and ask them to beat this price.. they usually will.. lol

That's just what I have done as of last night using TrueCar and yahoo!/AOL Autos.

i show them the invoice price, (around $13k for the base L model), and what the people in the amrket on average are paying for this exact year and model (around $145XX), and this fool is blowing up my phone and inbox. :laughabove:

I think $151XX (sticker) is MORE than fair for the 2012 base Yaris hatch. He's trying to charge me Yaris LE money for the L model, and must take me for someone with Down's Syndrome.

I located the alloys I was talking about. Sweet.

http://www.toyota-parts.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=-312

Any other advice from my fellow Yaris enthusiasts on how to deal with this schmuck?

ilikerice
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM
tell him to stop calling and emailing you unless he is offering 15k, bottom line. If he continues to harass, talk to his supervisor/manager... Id go deal somewhere esle, even if you gotta go to another town.

fnkngrv
11-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Nice write up. The only qualm I have with it is the placement of the gauge cluster. I honest love having the gauges in the center of the car with one exception and that would be my son critiquing me on my speed from time to time. Believe it or not, but just this one thing alone would keep me from purchasing one. As for the angular looks, well that too just seems to be a rip off of other manufacturers castings. When the Yaris came out the only thing that it was ripping off aesthetically was the basic design of the front end from the Camry which of course is more OK since it is one of their own designs. I don't see any reason to be concerned with being flamed...you did a pretty good job. Buy one and you will not forget it...just make sure you get the stick shift for sure...the slushbox feels like a slug.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-01-2011, 07:32 PM
tell him to stop calling and emailing you unless he is offering 15k, bottom line. If he continues to harass, talk to his supervisor/manager... Id go deal somewhere else, even if you gotta go to another town.

I'm actually enjoying it. I can hear him sweating.

i honestly have nothing against dealers feeding their families selling cars. It's when they charge $16,300...and won't back off one dollar that grills my cheese. Such arrogance must not be rewarded with a sale. Especially not at that kind of markup!

I have no loyalty. I will go to any dealer within 100 miles of my location for the best price (within $100...not trying to burn the savings in long road trips), and I told him this is the e-mail last night.

Nice write up. The only qualm I have with it is the placement of the gauge cluster. I honest love having the gauges in the center of the car with one exception and that would be my son critiquing me on my speed from time to time. Believe it or not, but just this one thing alone would keep me from purchasing one. As for the angular looks, well that too just seems to be a rip off of other manufacturers castings. When the Yaris came out the only thing that it was ripping off aesthetically was the basic design of the front end from the Camry which of course is more OK since it is one of their own designs. I don't see any reason to be concerned with being flamed...you did a pretty good job. Buy one and you will not forget it...just make sure you get the stick shift for sure...the slushbox feels like a slug.

No autos for me. I chose to row my own, and the Yaris gearbox is pretty nice, has a bolt-action rifle kind of feel to it.

I see my humble review generated a few views...don't be shy folks, share your opinions, even if you think the new Yaris is crap. We're all friends here...

Let's get this forum moving!

roxy1
11-01-2011, 07:35 PM
i dont suppose you noticed how fast it was revving at 60 mph or 70 mph...or maybe you didnt get up to those speeds.

auxmike
11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Hijack alert:roxy1, I saw the Veloster last weekend, sat in it and what a neat car! The exhaust is cleverly done and the inside door handles deserve note too. Seems like a decent price for what you get. Good luck with it!
As for the Yaris; DON'T pay over sticker! Sounds like they don't want to develop a relationship with you, just your wallet. I still can't find one in my area, BUT if I decide to get one, I will wait till spring when there should be a better supply. I'm very eager to finally find one to check out and test drive....

john21031
11-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Good review. Please don't rev the engine to 6000 rpm since this car is going to be owned by someone else. It's bad for the engine being new and not broken in. Same thing with the brakes.

I have '10 fit and compared to the fit, the '12 Yaris LA Auto that I drove, was a floaty boat. The steering is much more vague. The car follows road bumps and groves like a car that's made for the elderly (think Grand Marquis).

The fit is definitely a more fun to drive car, has flat cargo floor/seats area, has a new engine design, but a bit more expensive.

http://www.drivearabia.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2012-Toyota-Yaris-5.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AvcA61My4Qw/TWKKJs74OnI/AAAAAAAAFM4/TkZTPnvrIkM/s1400/2009%2BHonda%2BFit%2BSport%2Binterior.jpg

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-02-2011, 02:47 AM
i dont suppose you noticed how fast it was revving at 60 mph or 70 mph...or maybe you didnt get up to those speeds.

I was only on the side roads, it was Halloween night during the test drive, and people were impatient as all get out. What is the engine speed at 60 or 70? I imagine it's probably 3 grand. I've read the new Yaris has overdrive, you I didn't see any buttons or switches indicating such. Can someone enlighten me?

As for the Yaris; DON'T pay over sticker! Sounds like they don't want to develop a relationship with you, just your wallet. I still can't find one in my area, BUT if I decide to get one, I will wait till spring when there should be a better supply. I'm very eager to finally find one to check out and test drive....

It is a sweet little car. It's not perfect (very heavy steering at low speeds), and road feel through the 3-spoke wheel is indeed vague until you start getting up to speed (30-ish mph). It also looks killer in the Magnetic Grey metallic. It's a three-way tie between the Grey, Lagoon Blue Mica, and Blazing Blue Pearl. I just need to see the colors in person before I decide.

I live in Texas, so what would be a good out-the-door price? Sales tax is 6.25% of sticker (or sale price, if I can bargain the dealer down), so at $15,100 (hypothesized sticker), about $16,100 with TT&L all included? This is just my first new car, and I don't want to get ripped off. Any advice guys?

Good review. Please don't rev the engine to 6000 rpm since this car is going to be owned by someone else. It's bad for the engine being new and not broken in. Same thing with the brakes.

I have '10 fit and compared to the fit, the '12 Yaris LA Auto that I drove, was a floaty boat. The steering is much more vague. The car follows road bumps and groves like a car that's made for the elderly (think Grand Marquis).

The fit is definitely a more fun to drive car, has flat cargo floor/seats area, has a new engine design, but a bit more expensive.

Normally, I wouldn't have done this, as I actually care about the next owner's experience...but I was in a major city, test driving on Halloween night, so people were driving like maniacs.

I would consider the Fit, but it looks like an MPV, and is, in my view, overpriced. I am only interested in the sleeker looks of 3-door hatches. If the Yaris was only in 5-door trim in the U.S., I wouldn't even look at it. Kind of superficial, I know...but I can't stand more than two doors, or an auto transmission in my cars.

The Fit is a brilliant drive, though.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Update: This is what I'm talking about, right here!

Sadly, this is an LE w/auto transmission.

I'm torn between Lagoon Blue Mica, Magnetic Grey Metallic, and Blazing Blue Pearl...at any rate, these alloys set the Yaris off!

http://pictures.dealer.com/c/charlesmaundtoyota/1813/c4dc703eee03cab7047b4f6d1f6c46c6x.jpg

fnkngrv
11-05-2011, 12:12 PM
It is nice that they have a speedo to 145 rather than the 130ish of previous generations.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-05-2011, 04:37 PM
It is nice that they have a speedo to 145 rather than the 130ish of previous generations.

I still think 145 is a bit optimistic. :burnrubber:

SilverBack
11-05-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.drivearabia.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2012-Toyota-Yaris-5.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AvcA61My4Qw/TWKKJs74OnI/AAAAAAAAFM4/TkZTPnvrIkM/s1400/2009%2BHonda%2BFit%2BSport%2Binterior.jpg

If I wanted a Yaris that had an interior almost exactly like the Fit, I would've bought a Fit. Moving the gauge cluster behind the steering wheel is the only improvement I see. The designers could've done just a little better.

The Limo
11-05-2011, 06:05 PM
I have the older Yaris and my speedo goes to 220
Roy

Stove
11-05-2011, 06:52 PM
I have the older Yaris and my speedo goes to 220
Roy

That would be due to the fact that 220 kph = ~137 mph.

For some reason I thought the Yaris was electronically speed limited to 110-ish. Is the 2012 model limited?

Zillon
11-05-2011, 07:35 PM
That would be due to the fact that 220 kph = ~137 mph.

For some reason I thought the Yaris was electronically speed limited to 110-ish. Is the 2012 model limited?

Only one way to find out...

MadMax
11-05-2011, 09:18 PM
I still think 145 is a bit optimistic. :burnrubber:

130 was already a bit optimistic! :eek:

fnkngrv
11-05-2011, 09:51 PM
I hit 125mph not even taching 5k with just 7lbs of boost so 130 is easily attainable. It has already been proven that the big speed limiting factor is the tranny. The fuel cutoff should still be 118mph.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-06-2011, 01:15 AM
I hit 125mph not even taching 5k with just 7lbs of boost so 130 is easily attainable. It has already been proven that the big speed limiting factor is the tranny. The fuel cutoff should still be 118mph.

Interesting...

fnkngrv
11-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Interesting...

You can hit the fuel cutoff stock however it takes a while to get there.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-06-2011, 04:39 PM
You can hit the fuel cutoff stock however it takes a while to get there.

Not trying to blow up my first new car (when I eventually) get it. But still, interesting.

fnkngrv
11-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Not trying to blow up my first new car (when I eventually) get it. But still, interesting.

Oh you would not come close to blowing it up...depending on where you are doing it safety could be an issue however the car can handle it especially with how long it takes to get there...haha. I hit the 125 with the stock ECU because I was running 18's on 225/40's. That gave me the greater rotation which essentially fooled the ECU a little. I am curious to see how the 12 works with the disc brakes included in the rear. I know many people that actually feel drums are better in the rear than discs. The discs to me just give better visual appeal. It would have been sweet if they would have offered an all wheel drive option.

auxmike
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Update: This is what I'm talking about, right here!

Sadly, this is an LE w/auto transmission.

I'm torn between Lagoon Blue Mica, Magnetic Grey Metallic, and Blazing Blue Pearl...at any rate, these alloys set the Yaris off!

http://pictures.dealer.com/c/charlesmaundtoyota/1813/c4dc703eee03cab7047b4f6d1f6c46c6x.jpg

My brother's '06 Xb has those same rims! I'm wondering if the dealer slapped them on from NOS wheels they has sitting around unsold in the parts dept....

CanIHazYarisHatch?
11-07-2011, 01:33 AM
My brother's '06 Xb has those same rims! I'm wondering if the dealer slapped them on from NOS wheels they has sitting around unsold in the parts dept....

The dealer this Yaris was was at said they were put on at the port by the distributor. $799.99 is a bit high, methinks.

In the link I provided earlier for these aluminum alloys, a set of four is just a shade over $530+$30 shipping. I will take that route and save myself about $200, thanks.

But these alloys really look sharp. They have the little "TOYOTA" center cap and everything, they look stock, not special-ordered. That's part of the reason I like them so much. I hate loud, obnoxious wheels on cars. Tastefully understated is where it's at. :cool:

http://www.toyota-parts.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=-312

andruboz
11-07-2011, 10:49 PM
so the vents don't blow on the cup holders anymore? I thought that was genius. on hot days the 20 minute drive to work can cool a coke down to a temp where i want to drink it.

UTVitz
11-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Nope, no drink cooler/warmer any more. I have to admit I've come to appreciate the drink holder location-it really does warm or cool. Of course this can work to a disadvantage depending on time of year and drink of choice.

broody
11-11-2011, 08:59 PM

My mother has a 09 mt fit and at work we have a bunch of yaris (from 2005 to 2011, one at, the rest mt) and they really both have qualities and defaults. I also test drove the '12 yaris today (mt). The fit has a more direct steering for sure, but on the highway, it's too sensitive compared to the yaris steering, and the turning radius of the yaris is significantly shorter, I delivery around town, make u-turns and such, and I can really feel the difference. I didn't drive the 2012 enough to say if it's the same or worst (certainly not better) than the 06-11. As for the shifter, the shifter of the fit is sharp, but a bit notchy, and I feel like you can harm the tranny more easily, the 2012 yaris seems to be a bit notchier than before, but I like it that way.

Also, the worst thing about the fit is that it's really noisy (the 2012 has more sound proofing apparently, while the yaris 2012 is not improved) and the seats are not comfortable at all for me (mainly because of the bump in the back and the lack of leg room), after 1-2 hours I feel pain, and the engine is revving really high with the manual tranny, my Toyota MR2 turbo 1993 is more fuel efficient on the freeway...

The 06-11 yaris wasn't much better than the fit for the seats, but the 2012 yaris now has the best comfort and driving position in the segment, and this is the major point that would make me buy one now, instead of something else.

So, the fit is fun to drive, and I can stand the harsh suspension, but it's still too noisy and not enough comfortable for me, especially if I want to make a road trip. So what's the point of that big trunk if you end up driving around town and cannot use the car for a long trip? And even if the steering has a quick response, in the end, it doesn't communicate more than the one in the yaris, you can't feel the road. I got used to the yaris steering and I like it has much for city driving (mostly for parking maneuvers and u-turns) and it's more stable on the highway. Both cars have a poor throttle response due to the drive by wire.

Otherwise, the new yaris seems to have more room in the backseats (as much as the fit, except for the head) and the fit and finish is nicer than before.

And the fit may have a more modern engine, but fuel economy isn't better, and both engine are still similar in terms of behavior (both vvti/vtec).

roxy1
11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Also, the worst thing about the fit is that it's really noisy ).

yep. its brutal. i knew after 2 minutes on the highway that i could not take all the noise invasion into the cabin.

its made even worse on the manual fit which spins at ridiculously high rpms.

broody
11-11-2011, 11:17 PM
yep. its brutal. i knew after 2 minutes on the highway that i could not take all the noise invasion into the cabin.

its made even worse on the manual fit which spins at ridiculously high rpms.

The 2012 has more sound proofing, but 3 years to fix such a big issue is a bit long... and the mt fit still has ridiculous gearing.
The yaris 2012 could be better sound proofed and have a 6th gear too, but it's not quite as bad as a 09-11 mt fit.

I read that the yaris se has 2.3 turns lock to lock, but the turning radius is much bigger, so I don't get the point in the end... for me the small turning radius of the yaris is what makes it better than most around town. And from the reviews I read, the canadian CE yaris has quite different equipement than the L yaris.

Also, I don't know in USA, but in Canada, the Corolla is a grand cheaper than the yaris... but I test drove the Corolla and the steering is horribly soft and slow.

03Z33
11-12-2011, 12:31 AM
All 2006-2011 Yaris have the same 30.8 ft turning circle and 96.9" wheelbase

2012 Yaris CE, L, LE have the same 30.8 ft turning circle and the wheelbase is 1.9" longer at 98.8"

2012 Yaris SE has 36.7 ft turning circle and 98.8" wheelbase

The SE has fewer turns lock to lock and will feel "sportier" with a tighter more responsive steering feel. The compromise is it cannot make as tight of a U-turn.

roxy1
11-12-2011, 05:45 AM
The 2012 has more sound proofing, but 3 years to fix such a big issue is a bit long.

the 2012 is the one i just drove. if they improved it i cant imagine how bad it was before.

there is still way too much road noise getting in. what they should have improved is the mpg's. the yaris, sonic 1.4, new versa, and especially the accent put the fit near the bottom of the class in that category.

broody
11-12-2011, 06:43 AM
All 2006-2011 Yaris have the same 30.8 ft turning circle and 96.9" wheelbase

2012 Yaris CE, L, LE have the same 30.8 ft turning circle and the wheelbase is 1.9" longer at 98.8"

2012 Yaris SE has 36.7 ft turning circle and 98.8" wheelbase

The SE has fewer turns lock to lock and will feel "sportier" with a tighter more responsive steering feel. The compromise is it cannot make as tight of a U-turn.

I don't get how this is a good compromise, they could reduce the number of turns lock to lock without touching the turning radius. Maybe it's because of the bigger tires, but even then, you could fit 195 or 205 wide tires on a normal yaris without any problem as far as I know...

And 2.3 turns with such a big turning radius is probably equal to 2.7 turns or so if the turning radius was the same as the other yaris'.

the 2012 is the one i just drove. if they improved it i cant imagine how bad it was before.

there is still way too much road noise getting in. what they should have improved is the mpg's. the yaris, sonic 1.4, new versa, and especially the accent put the fit near the bottom of the class in that category.

On the highway it's true, to drive aound town they are all close I think. I get around 22-23 mpg (I drive them hard) from both yaris (previous gen) and fit mt when I make food delivery.

birdman
02-20-2012, 07:27 AM
The '07 TRU '08 Yaris LB was styled in France. It is very European in thinking. The center gauge location is smart and artistic. It is placed closer to the line of sight than the Mini Cooper plus it makes use of the additional storage made possible by this clever arrangement. The cup holders keep drinks cold in summer or hot in winter. If you want it cold in winter then re direct or close the vent. This feature is now standard in the Porsche Panamera. The center air vents are lower and closer to cold hands in winter. The dash is made of a special molded plastic that cuts the suns glare very effectively. What is often confused as cheap looking plastic was actually very expensive to develop. The dash isn't symmetrical as some think either. The center appearing gauge cluster and climate control knobs are off center to give the drivers knees more room. The optional armrest may look flimsy but it works very well on long drives. On my '08 I have extendable sun visors that are great. My car has great head room too. All 3 of my cars rear head restraints retract out of sight. The new car has none of these things.

The only reason I can think of why they restyled the car was to kiss up to Consumer Reports. If you'll notice Toyota's new Prius V wagon and coming Yaris based Prius C both have center dash instruments. That's another reason why I'll keep mine until a better one comes along. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm sure who ever is buying these new ones has their reasons and that's fine too.

The Automatic transmissions are very responsive. Initially it is very clunky and sluggish but after the computer learns your driving style it will adjust beautifully. It took mine a few weeks but has been very responsive these past 3 plus years.

CPALK719
02-20-2012, 11:32 AM
i must say you had a pretty nice review of the vehicle. i didn't catch as to what color you ended up purchasing, but i also have an 12 magnetic grey L model in auto and i enjoy the hell out of this car.

the fact that this car has alot of room for 2 big guys plus cargo space, and it comes with a USB and Aux port. thats good enough for me. this thing sips gas, i feel the handling is very nimble. all in all i feel its a great car

CanIHazYarisHatch?
02-20-2012, 01:03 PM
i must say you had a pretty nice review of the vehicle. i didn't catch as to what color you ended up purchasing, but i also have an 12 magnetic grey L model in auto and i enjoy the hell out of this car.

the fact that this car has alot of room for 2 big guys plus cargo space, and it comes with a USB and Aux port. thats good enough for me. this thing sips gas, i feel the handling is very nimble. all in all i feel its a great car

I bought a blazing blue pearl 3-door.

I agree with all of your comments.