PDA

View Full Version : HID Light Conversion Kits - $170 shipped!

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 06:03 AM
**HID kits - $170 shipped indefinitely!**

You will not lose your high beam capabilities. These kits offer an HID low beam and a halogen high beam.

Purchase here: http://www.mobilehid.com/yarisworld.htm

http://www.mobilehid.com/logo.jpg

I'm a new vendor here but I'm not new to outfitting Toyota vehicles with HID conversion kits. Since December I've been distributing kits to all over the country on ScionLife.com but I wanted to offer the same great deal to all of the Yaris owners on YarisWorld.com.

These kits are the best value HID conversion kit on the market. These kits come with a 1 year warranty through me, a full wiring harness with fuse and relay wired inline, and for this promotion - FREE SHIPPING!

You may think your factory lighting is sufficient but that will change once you install your HID conversion kit. Look at the light differences between the HID bulbs (4300k) on the left and the 55-watt halogen bulbs on the right.
http://www.mobilehid.com/halfhalf.jpg

For a color reference: 4300k on bottom, 6000k in the top left, 8000k in the top right.
http://www.mobilehid.com/mixbulbs2.jpg

Here is a picture of the components:[/size]

http://www.mobilehid.com/components.jpg

All kits come with the following:
2 Bulbs
2 Ballasts with mounting hardware
1 Pack of zip ties
1 Wiring harness with fuse and relay wired inline
1 Set of instructions
1 Pack of spare fuses and nuts/bolts for mounting hardware

Wiring harness:

http://www.mobilehid.com/wires.jpg

If you have questions, please e-mail me at sales@mobilehid.com or PM me. For more information, please check out http://www.mobilehid.com

Thanks to all for reviewing this sponsored sale!

Clifford

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Since I'm new, I thought I'd share some testimonials from past customers on ScionLife.com.

Cliff, You the Man! I picked up my Kit from the post office this morning. They tried delivering yesterday, but nobody was home to sign for it. The kits look great. I have one small question, I was so excited I had to open the box in the Post office parking lot, I looked through everything and one thing caught my eye, the HID bulb has four wires, I thought only two needed to be connected to the ballast. What are the other two for(Red & Black cables with a connector on one end and the split wires on the other)? Can you help me out? I want to install this kit asap, thanks.

Hahaha awesome Cliff, I really appreciate how much you go outta ur way man, I really do...by far the best customer-business relationship I've ever had dealing with anything in my life really...more businessmen should be like yourself. Also I went ahead and just finished up the install not to long ago and the lights are ABSOLUTELY amazing....very easy installation as far as it being plug and play, the only thing I had any trouble with was making some holes in the radiator shroud to run my passenger side harness for the zip ties...idk if other scion owners are doing it this way but I found myself with great clearance and convenience...Also thanks for the Super fast shipping..I was expecting to get it today actually and I got it on Monday...Take care and I wish ya the best with you business, and you will definately be hearing from a lot of my friends in the near future.
Very Satisfied Scionlife member,
-Justin

For those of you interested in this kit I would highly recommend it. I picked mine up yesterday and it took me about 30 minutes to install. Here are some pics of before and after and of the product itself. I even have my front headlights smoked and the light output is still awesome. I went for the 8000K kit. These pics were taken in my garage. I have yet been able to see how they look at night, but I am sure they are perfect.

I got my 6000k hid kit from you a couple of days ago and i am so happy it is the best not just because of the price...I am running thick tint on my headlights and they are still very bright and has a good cut off for a stock housing......i will post pics in about a week because my g/f took my camera on her trip......Not only are the hids that good but clifford will take care of all your questions and unlike many people that sell hids he knows what he is talking about.......thanks

Cliff, my HIDs arrived a couple of days ago, and I must say, the install was simple, and they work great. Guys, this guy is where it's at. His customer service is great, as well as his product.

Also, I'm still interested in a set of HIDs for my wife's 4 runner, I'll email you later this week about them.

All I have to say is OH MY FREAKING GWAD. Thats just the shipping. I think I ordered these saturday and to my surpise there here already!! Super easy to install. Almost went in by themselves. Compeletly awsome!!

yo cliff, hell of a bussinessman , got mine two days after ordering saturday, cant wait to get'em installed, 8000's on my blacked out tc's gonna be rediculous, post picks eventually, thanks again

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 06:10 AM
One more thing - if you have daytime running lights, I believe you will have to disable them in order for your kit to work. The DRL bulbs run at half wattage and the kit will need full power to run properly.

To disable your DRL feature, please follow this tutorial:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=894&highlight=hid

Doc Zaius
02-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Hi Clifford. Welome to YarisWorld!

Do you have any pics of the beam cutoff of an installed kit? i.e. your actual kit, installed in a Yaris. Thanks!

vodkalush
02-05-2007, 06:42 AM
as soon as I get the spare $$ that I'm waitn on from ebay....

and ditto for wondering if you have any pics of the cutoff...

Chris07LB
02-05-2007, 06:46 AM
To disable your DRL feature, please follow this tutorial:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=894&highlight=hid

Welcome to the site, looks like a great kit.

And yes you must disable your DRLs using my DIY you linked.

Doc Zaius
02-05-2007, 07:06 AM
And yes you must disable your DRLs using my DIY you linked.

You know, in Canada our DRLs run at about 90-95% of low-beam power... not half like down in the States. Would that mean we could leave the DRLs hooked up? Plus, its very illegal to drive w/out your DRLs..!

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi Fellas,

Sorry- no install pics as of yet. However, if someone with a very good camera and photography skills is interested in buying one and taking photos - I'll refund the buyer $30 so we can at least show off the cutoff and some installed pics.

Or - anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Who's interested?

Yaris TTE JWRC
02-05-2007, 07:28 AM
looks good, im gonna buy it.

Chris07LB
02-05-2007, 07:53 AM
WRONG, DRL's are NOT illegal if disabled.. in the USA anyway. There is no law stating they must stay working.

Black Yaris
02-05-2007, 09:04 AM
silly question, but how does the Halogen high beam work, I do not see any halogen components in the kit

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Black Yaris - awesome question.

The Yaris shares the same type of bulb as the Scion xA and the xB. This H4 bulb comes with a dual bulb setup where the low beam is the HID bulb and the high beam is the halogen bulb - they're both on the same base.

Hooking up the low beams is very easy, the high beams will need to be modified in order to use them since the kits ship already setup to be used w/o the wire harness. I don't recommend installing the kit without the harness though and to help our past customers, I did a write up on how to do the modifications. It's very easy.

The full write up is here:
http://mobilehid.com/h4.htm

Let me know if you have any questions. It may look difficult but after you take some time to analyze the writeup, you'll find it's quite simple.

Thanks!

Clifford

Doc Zaius
02-05-2007, 11:50 AM
WRONG, DRL's are NOT illegal if disabled.. in the USA anyway. There is no law stating they must stay working.

Sorry, man.... I meant in Canada. Canada only, folks!! Sorry! :redface:

redglare45
02-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Sweet :thumbsup: . I went ahead and ordered this morning.

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 12:33 PM
redglare - thanks for the order! kit will be in the mail today.

tca4
02-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Are there H11 avaliable for our fog lights?

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 03:50 PM
tca4, my manufacturer sends me shipments every two weeks. if you want something special - all you have to do is ask me and I'll have them send me whatever you'd like.

from mild to wild... :)

http://www.mobilehid.com/pink1.jpg

redglare45
02-05-2007, 05:54 PM
redglare - thanks for the order! kit will be in the mail today.

Sounds good Clifford

tca4
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
haha im more interested in yellow 3000K

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 09:04 PM
tca4 - the yellow HID bulbs aren't like the Lexus fog light yellow on the IS300 - although the 3k is the RIGHT color temp - the lumen output is just so intense that it appears to be on the lighter side of 3k. Meaning it will look like the GT euorpean racing circuit yellow lights that they use at night.

Here are some pics:
http://www.mobilehid.com/fogs/fog3.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/fogs/fog6.jpg

Violin
02-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Just so you know - the Yaris uses a switching ground system (the positive is always on). It appears that your instructions are for the more common switching positive system. (Don't want a bunch of fried ballasts.)

spkrman
02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
something i plan on doin down the road... lots of dark highway driving makes HID's very appealing :)

MobileHID
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Just so you know - the Yaris uses a switching ground system (the positive is always on). It appears that your instructions are for the more common switching positive system. (Don't want a bunch of fried ballasts.)

Thanks for the info Violin!! :biggrin:

I'll make a note on the write up for Yaris members that they need to insert the spade connectors for the ground and high beam connectors in a reverse manner for them to work.

Nimble
02-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Do you have projector upgrades? I ask because all these vendors peddling ricer, non functional, glare producing 8000K kits is getting old. In no way, shape, or form should the stock headlight housing be used for Xenon gas dischage bulbs/ballasts.

Speedz
02-06-2007, 01:54 AM
Well the glare will not be that bad if there are casper shields included in the package...

MobileHID
02-06-2007, 04:04 AM
Nimble- the glare is really due to my camera. These pics show the clarity of the actual headlights instead of hotspot city all over the headlights. :)

Also, I do offer D2R and D2S HID kits just in case you want a set for your projector retrofit.

I had some people ask me about different colors for shows so I swapped out a few colors for reference.

Obviously pink in the fogs and purple in the low beams.
http://mobilehid.com/pinknpurple.jpg

12k in the low beam, pink in the fogs.
http://mobilehid.com/12kpink.jpg

Nimble
02-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Well the glare will not be that bad if there are casper shields included in the package...

Please clue me in, are these "casper shields" from the factory? Or included with the kit? Thanks.

MobileHID
02-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Not sure what a "casper shield" is but the bulbs do come with a built in shield to prevent glare when not using the high beam.

You can see it on the left in this photo. It's built into the bulb.

http://www.mobilehid.com/h4/glareshield.jpg

magoo_lc1
02-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I live in the country and dont have the best night vision in the world. Lets say for instance i have never done any wiring on a car before and am new to modifying anything how hard would this be to put in for someone with very limites skills?

MobileHID
02-07-2007, 06:42 PM
From what I understand, two plugs need to be swapped on the wiring plug and that is relatively easy. However, until I get a local Yaris to work on or a member to hook up theirs using Violin's tips on installing the HID kit, I unfortunately cannot be absolutely positive.

Violin?

Speedz
02-07-2007, 06:48 PM
I live in the country and dont have the best night vision in the world. Lets say for instance i have never done any wiring on a car before and am new to modifying anything how hard would this be to put in for someone with very limites skills?

Better put aside some cash for a professional installation then... you dont want to ruin your kit coz you not sure about what you doing... :iono:

When I say ruin... more or less careless handling of breakable parts such as the bulb... :smoking:

magoo_lc1
02-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Im ok with a wrench and have wired major stereo systems and put plenty of piaa fog light sets on my cars i am just baffled at some peoples version of easy installation.

Speedz
02-08-2007, 03:54 AM
I guess if you fitted fog light sets before you shouldnt have much trouble with this...

Cheers

Violin
02-08-2007, 06:56 AM
From what I understand, two plugs need to be swapped on the wiring plug and that is relatively easy. However, until I get a local Yaris to work on or a member to hook up theirs using Violin's tips on installing the HID kit, I unfortunately cannot be absolutely positive.

Violin?

It would hook up the same as a Scion xA or xB if you've ever done one of them.

MobileHID
02-08-2007, 01:36 PM
The write up that I did for the H4 kit was specifically for an xA or xB. So it should work.

ASHRAF
02-11-2007, 04:08 PM
I'll propably get one of these

but please PM me the shipping cost to Australia (post code 6102)

cya

jamal1984
02-11-2007, 07:21 PM
why too much wiring? plug and play is easier right?

MobileHID
02-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Hi All,

Ashraf - I priced out the shipping costs via FedEx and pm'd you the cost.

Jamal - the extra wiring can be discarded because it's only used when powering the ballasts from your factory electrical system. I don't recommend this and I include a wiring harness with the kit so you can have a dedicated power line directly from the battery to the ballasts. This is the ideal wiring setup.

nick1983
02-23-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm In.

Kitt
02-23-2007, 08:10 PM
maybe this is a silly question but Is it free shipping worldwide???

Black Yaris
02-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Black Yaris - awesome question.

The Yaris shares the same type of bulb as the Scion xA and the xB. This H4 bulb comes with a dual bulb setup where the low beam is the HID bulb and the high beam is the halogen bulb - they're both on the same base.

Hooking up the low beams is very easy, the high beams will need to be modified in order to use them since the kits ship already setup to be used w/o the wire harness. I don't recommend installing the kit without the harness though and to help our past customers, I did a write up on how to do the modifications. It's very easy.

The full write up is here:
http://mobilehid.com/h4.htm

Let me know if you have any questions. It may look difficult but after you take some time to analyze the writeup, you'll find it's quite simple.

Thanks!

Clifford

Ok I understand the wiring, but now that there is a dual beam set up where does the o.e. Halogen mount?

ROCKLANDTOYOTA
02-24-2007, 02:00 PM
is the $170 offer still good?????

MobileHID
02-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Hi Guys-

Nick- I PM'd you back about the light bulb question.
Kitt - Sorry, not world wide. It's only to the US. International shipping is an additional $43 and that's to anywhere in the world within 3-5 business days. TALK ABOUT FAST!! I just added the international shipping charge to the YarisWorld special offer page.

AshRaf- if you want a kit shipped to Australia - please order and include the International Shipping fee when you check out.

BlackYaris- they both are on the same bulb base. The low beam HID and the high beam halogen bulb.

RockLandToyota- yes, the deal is still good!

07typeS
02-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Do you have to re-wire the harness for the high beam bulb or i can i just leave it as is to except the HID bulb. cause to be honest i dont ever use the high beam....

MobileHID
02-25-2007, 11:58 AM
07TypeS-

To remove any concerns that any of you might have, I decided to do the wiring mods required for high beam functionality prior to sending them out.

Now even the high beam will be plug/play! :)

If any of you are interested in a kit for any of your other vehicles, just let me know - I have kits for all kinds of vehicles and even shipped one off to Iceland last week.

07typeS
02-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Ha I actually ordered a kit earlier. I appreciate the complete plug and play, will make the install even easier.

yrsdrgn
02-25-2007, 04:51 PM
07typeS...does the kit have hight and low beam?

07typeS
02-26-2007, 08:45 AM
the low beam is the HID portion, and the high beam seems like it well be a standard type xenon bulb. so yes it does have both. but with that sweet ass low beam who needs the high beam lol

tekmoe
02-26-2007, 12:02 PM
these hid's will go perfect with my vitz led tails.

i am in. i will order by friday of this week!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MobileHID
02-26-2007, 12:07 PM
All kits ordered have shipped! you should receive them by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks for your orders!

07typeS
02-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Appreciate it.

nick1983
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I completed my order :D

MobileHID
02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks Nick - it'll be in the mail today!

tekmoe
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
sorry if this has already been discussed but...

do these HID bulbs fit in the same spot as where the stock low beam halogen bulbs are located? do you simply pull out the stock low beamers and insert the new HID bulbs?

MobileHID
02-28-2007, 03:16 PM
tekmoe - yep, you pull your stock bulbs out and pop these in. :) super easy.

tekmoe
02-28-2007, 03:54 PM
tekmoe - yep, you pull your stock bulbs out and pop these in. :) super easy.

sick!!!

i am definitely buying these. this friday can't come soon enough! :tongue:

yv1650c
02-28-2007, 11:04 PM
hi, do you ship it to miami, and accept paypal?
Does it has high hid beam?
what is DRL, how i know if my car has it or not!!?

thank you

07typeS
03-01-2007, 12:53 AM
im sure he ships it to miami.....i am pretty sure he takes paypal cause i think thats how i paid....

and DRL is Daytime Running Lights.....if your lights are on during the day you have daytime running lights lol....

and the kit does have a high beam but its not HID, its a standard xenon bulb.....

MobileHID
03-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks 07typeS for chiming in.

Yes, I can certainly ship it to Miami. I've already shipped a few kits to Iceland so Miami shouldn't be too hard. :)

To order, please order from the following discounted price list:

http://www.mobilehid.com/yarisworld.htm

Thanks!

Clifford

siray
03-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Does Canada fall into the International Shipping category?

I can't find info about where your HID kits are manufactured. Any ideas?

tekmoe
03-02-2007, 02:39 PM
ordered!

has anyone installed these yet into a yaris? i'd like to see some install pictures. if not, i will take pictures when i install them.

nick1983
03-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Once they come I will get pics.

jamal1984
03-03-2007, 11:52 PM
hi everyone i have a question, i really want one of these HID but i must ask before i go and purchase one, my eyes is really bad, i have to wear them glasses at night to drive, so which should i get? 4000K 8000K 10000K? i really don't care how it's look from the outside, as long i can see the road really clear when i'm driving. Help, any opinions?

Thank you

tekmoe
03-04-2007, 12:23 AM
i think the 4300k are going to be the brightest. the higher the number, the more blue/purple they are going to be.

clifford, please correct me if i am wrong.

jdubau55
03-04-2007, 12:29 AM
From what I've read it seems 5500K is closest to natural light. An expert in this field should edumacate us though...

Speedz
03-04-2007, 02:04 AM
You dont want to drive with 10000k light you just going to tired your eyes out...

07typeS
03-04-2007, 02:51 AM
yea ive heard 4300 is the brightest.......the only reason most people dont go that forhe 4300k is it usually isnt white/blue enough for them. the 6000 i think is the best compromise between light color and brightness. 8000k is a little blue for my taste, but not bad. anything above that your just going for the cool color factor and forgetting that these are our headlights lol.....

MobileHID
03-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Morning All,

Siray- Canada does fall into the category of International Shipping but it only costs another $14 to ship and I don't ship too many up to there so I actually eat the costs to Canadian customers. Also, these kits are made in China - just like my parents! Haha. Seriously though, for warranty issues, don't worry about having to ship something overseas, all warranty issues are supported through me.

Jamal- Tekmoe has it right - I would suggest you pick up the 4300k lights. A lot of people like to purchase the 6k or 8k or something blue like what the sky looks like at 3pm and it's not really the best since you lose a lot of visible light. Actually- all the kits put out the same amount of light, the issue is the color of that light. Darker colored light will be harder to see on darker things (like asphalt) and lighter colored light will be easier to see. To get a little more technical, you will lose 12% of your visible light when jumping from 4300k to 6k. If you make a larger jump say from 4300k to 6k, you lose 20% of your visible light. Remember, they all put out the same amount of light overall but the VISIBLE light is what really counts.

jdubau - yes, the 5000k-5500k color temp range is what you'd see on a nice sunny day around noon but you get the optimum visible light output in the 4100-4300k range. Also, for reference, 4100k-4300k color range is what OEM car manufacturers include with factory equipped HID setups.

Speedz- yep, I tried for a night... haha - couldn't handle them. They really ought to be used for exhibition use only since the visible light is so much less than the standard 4300k bulbs.

07typeS - you're absolutely correct. :)

Have a great Sunday everyone. I'm off to breakfast!

-Clifford

tekmoe
03-05-2007, 11:32 PM
clifford, i got my hid's today. that was REALLY quick shipping!

i got them installed and they look great! couple of questions though:

1st: one of the bulbs has a 2 prong connector and the other bulb has two wires with blue plastic covers over them. i don't currently have them hooked up because i was not sure what to do with them. i am assuming these have something to do with the high beams as my high beams are currently not functioning.

2nd: i attmpted to aim the headlights by parking in front of a brick wall but i am not seeing the distinct beam line like the pictures show. in other words, the light from the headlights appears to be more like flood lights rather than a straight line from the top of the beam. is this normal?

thanks again.

MobileHID
03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
tekmoe - great questions.

1) I should have labeled the bulbs. The one with the blue connectors is supposed to be for the side with the battery since those blue connectors will connect with the connectors on the wiring harness plug. The one with the 2 prong connector is supposed to be for the side opposite the battery. You can simply plug it into the stock bulb plug that is just sitting there now.

The blue connectors (which are directional so you shouldn't need to worry on how to plug them together) need to be plugged in for your high beams to work same goes for the black plug with the 2 prongs.

2) Sounds like the bulb isn't in the housing properly. I had the same issue when I installed a set in my gf's Rav4 and since it sits up higher, I wasn't able to get a good look on how the bulb was sitting in the housing socket when I first installed them. After seeing the light output I looked a little harder and one of the tabs wasn't flush in the socket. I put it in and the beam pattern was much much better.

Thanks!

Clifford

tekmoe
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
i'm pretty sure i have them all the way in. i will doublecheck after i switch the bulbs to opposite sides. the bulb with the two blue connectors is currently on the passenger side which you are saying needs to be on the driver side. maybe thats another reason why they are not fully inserted because they are on the wrong sides?

thanks.

MobileHID
03-06-2007, 11:48 AM
it shouldn't matter that they're on the wrong sides but when you do swap them, just make sure the metal shield on the bulb is facing down. this will ensure low glare and that the tabs on the bulb base are in the proper location. some people in the past have inserted them upside down on accident.

Thanks!

Clifford

Chris07LB
03-06-2007, 11:59 AM
People are installing an H4 based bulb the wrong way? :confused:

tekmoe
03-06-2007, 01:30 PM
clifford, is it safe to unhook the positive and negative (red and blue wires) from the bulb to the ballast without unhooking the car battery?

also, i just checked the bulbs right now and the metal shield for the drivers side bulb is at about the 8'oclock position. it is not facing down fully. the same for the passenger side. i was not able to face them down due to the fact that the bulb can only go in one way due to the tabs having to be aligned. i will take a picture and upload shortly for further clarification. i just want to make sure i have done everything right.

MobileHID
03-06-2007, 03:35 PM
tekmoe - it is perfectly safe to unhook the red and blue wires from the bulb to the ballast as long as the lights are not on.

Also, the location of the shield is good - some vehicles may require some fine tuning to flatten out the "check mark" that occurs with reflector based headlight housings. My girlfriend's Rav4 needed some slight bending of the shield to flatten out the cut off line and after about 15 minutes of fiddling, it looked a little flatter and a lot better.

tekmoe
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Also, the location of the shield is good - some vehicles may require some fine tuning to flatten out the "check mark" that occurs with reflector based headlight housings. My girlfriend's Rav4 needed some slight bending of the shield to flatten out the cut off line and after about 15 minutes of fiddling, it looked a little flatter and a lot better.

yes, i think i may need to bend the reflector housing. i will take some pictures tonight once the sun goes down to show you what i am currently seeing. it looks good but i think it could look better.

btw, i switched the bulbs to opposite sides and now the high beams work! you might want write down a note to include that in your next revision of instructions. :wink:

07typeS
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
tekmoe, how did this all work out for you........i got mine in lastnight and did not have too much of a problem as far as the flood light problem, but my cot off definately wasnt as solid as id like it to be.....so i aimed them down pretty good just to insure that while im trying to get a good cut off that im not blinding anyone, even having them angled down real good....i still see further and wider than the stock bulbs.....they look awesome....

Violin
03-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Any wall shots guys?

vodkalush
03-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm more partial to money shots... but wall shots in the case would be best

Chris07LB
03-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Ahhh, the money shot.. :thumbsup:

Blenjar
03-11-2007, 05:24 PM
post some freaking pictures..god...its like hte 6th page...!!!! pictures!!
:needpics:

-- Blen

Razr
03-11-2007, 10:11 PM
post some freaking pictures..god...its like hte 6th page...!!!! pictures!!
:needpics:

-- Blen

ditto that!

Razr
03-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey MobileHID, do you have any H4 HID kits with xenon high beams - i.e. dual xenons or the sliding xenon setup? I can't see much point in having sucky halogen high beams and uber low beams :)

Also, any special pricing for YarisWorld members on H11 HID kits (for the foglights)?

07typeS
03-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Also, any special pricing for YarisWorld members on H11 HID kits (for the foglights)?

x2

ChinoCharles
03-12-2007, 05:29 PM
MMMMMM... 3000K HID fog lights... :drool:

07typeS
03-12-2007, 06:29 PM

going for the yellow charles???

im thinkin 6000K to match lol.......

i have 6000k headlights and 2500-3000k range xenon foglights....looks funky........

but lets definately see some prices.........

MobileHID
03-12-2007, 06:31 PM
:) you guys are hilarious with the comments...

RAZR - sorry man, I don't carry the H4 bulbs that contain moving mechanisms due to the high risk of failure. I agree though, the high beam halogen emits only a percentage of what the low beam HID bulb emits. It's almost comical. Nonetheless, they are there for use if needed.

Also, if there is a strong interested in H11 kits, I think I can do a similar deal. I have several in stock already.

ChinoCharles - H11 in yellow huh? I'll see what I can do. :)

Razr
03-12-2007, 06:43 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.. Your fog lights may as well be able to cut through fog :wink:

Black Yaris
03-12-2007, 06:49 PM
I am after the same set up.... want blue headlights and yellow fogs

ChinoCharles
03-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Projectors FTW.
6000K FTW.
3000K fogs FTW.

Nothing but the best...

Black Yaris
03-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Projectors FTW.
6000K FTW.
3000K fogs FTW.

Nothing but the best...

can we get a package deal to Ohio?

ChinoCharles
03-12-2007, 11:29 PM
F@ck that.

Test pipe FTW.
Perfect Power SMT6 FTW.
Wideband FTW.
NITROUS FTW.

... but hey, for the right price I'll shake the tree.

MobileHID
03-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Some of you guys mentioned projectors so for those of you who want to tackle a projector retrofit project, here they are!

I've been doing a lot of testing and here's what I have so far... they work with a standard H1 HID kit (which are still $170 shipped by the way).

Lightened image so you can see what's beyond the light...
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors.jpg

Same pic but untouched to show the great cutoff line...
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors1.jpg

Some of the projectors I've been testing... 4 different types in all.
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors2.jpg

Close up shot - great quality pieces...
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors3.jpg

Lining up a bunch of samples... great products but I didn't like the open housing.
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors4.jpg

Fronts of the same projectors...
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors5.jpg

Some notes from my testing... these projectors give some slightly uneven patterns below the cutoff line. it's not like it's a huge deal because they throw out a TON of light but I just want to be honest.

Chris07LB
03-31-2007, 04:26 PM
Looking for 2 projectors for my Navigator retro fit... how much?

ChinoCharles
03-31-2007, 11:34 PM
MobileHID, THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I'm watching this very closely.

Razr
03-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Prices?

Any projectors with RHD beam patterns?

Blenjar
04-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Okay now I'm interested...
I hope its easy to fit in..

-- Blen

Chris07LB
04-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Okay now I'm interested...
I hope its easy to fit in..

-- Blen

No it wont be.

Chris07LB
04-01-2007, 07:10 AM
Looking for 2 projectors for my Navigator retro fit... how much?

||||||||||| BUMP ||||||||||||

Black Yaris
04-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Chris how would you tackle getting these ligned up properly? Use a bubble level like some older Chrysler healights had? Only thing realy stopping me from doing the projectors is the alignment issue... I plan on using fiberglass to pretty everything up around the projector, and I want to keep the "city" light if at all possible

MobileHID
04-01-2007, 12:32 PM
hey guys - sorry, been busy fiddling with lights. prices for the projectors will be $60 shipped for a pair for the first 2 people to sign up.

ChinoCharles - haha - projectors FTW!

Razr - you're in luck - all you have to do is unscrew the reflector part from the lens housing and flip the cutoff shield - wala - RHD projectors baby! $60 shipped for the first 2 people!

ChinoCharles
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
If I wasn't up to my neck in intake expenses right now, I'd be in on this in a heartbeat.

brickhardmeat
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
I gotta see the DIY.

Chris07LB
04-01-2007, 02:58 PM
MobileHID please get me some sizes of these, and Ill be happy to send a PayPal today. :biggrin:

Height - length - blah, blah, blah.. you know the deal. :smile:

RossP
04-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I'd love some projectors, just scared of retrofitting into my 2001 Vitz headlights

MobileHID
04-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey guys- sorry for the wait, been playing with various projectors here...

I took some photos of one of the projectors here - I think this one will work the best due to the H1 bulb compatibility (nice narrow base) and the glass lens is pretty tall (meaning wide distribution of light).

http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj1.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj2.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj3.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj4.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj5.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj6.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj7.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj8.jpg
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/projectors/proj9.jpg

Black Yaris
04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
are going to supply the jumper wiring to plug into our stock 9004 socket?

MobileHID
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM
yep - don't worry about the H4 conversion... if you purchase a set of projectors and an HID kit, I'll include the necessary wiring you'll need to convert the H4 connection to the H1 bulb that the projector requires.

please note that you will lose your high beams unless you build in another bulb/projector.

-Clifford

Black Yaris
04-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Understood... still lookin for a back-up set of healights to use while doing this project

Blenjar
04-22-2007, 01:14 PM
bump for harness.

-- Blen

MobileHID
04-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Just in case some of you were wondering - yes, they are waterproof...

http://www.mobilehid.com/images/fishlight.jpg

http://www.mobilehid.com/images/fishlight2.jpg

driver centric
04-23-2007, 01:47 AM
What if I want a low-beam only kit? Would it be the same price?

MobileHID
04-23-2007, 01:33 PM
driver centric - yes. same price since I sell those too but not as many. the low beam only ones are popular for motorcycle applications.

Thanks.

Clifford

driver centric
04-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm just worried the issues with the beam pattern that some have been having are due to the incorporation of the halogen high beam. Do you know if the low-beam only H4 kit has a glare guard like this:

http://www.veiz.biz/data/veiz/product/d18f616947.jpg

As I'm sure you know, it helps to minimize glare when putting an HID bulb in a housing designed for an H4 bulb. Thanks for your help.

MobileHID
04-23-2007, 10:40 PM
http://www.mobilehid.com/images/h4bulb.jpg

The low beam and the hi/low combo bulbs will look like this...

The low beam only will not have the small halogen bulb.

MobileHID
05-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Well guys and gals, my vendor sponsorship is ending on 5/4/2007. If you are interested in picking up a kit at the special $170 shipped price, please let me know before then.

Thanks to all!

Clifford

Chris07LB
05-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Well guys and gals, my vendor sponsorship is ending on 5/4/2007. If you are interested in picking up a kit at the special $170 shipped price, please let me know before then.

Thanks to all!

Clifford

Not going to re-new here Cliff?

If not, it was good having another supporting vendor while it lasted. :thumbsup:

jamal1984
05-01-2007, 05:54 PM
i heard the new HID Kit built in starter and igniter and without connect to the battery. Have anyone in here know somthing about it?

nick1983
05-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Bump for an awsome vendor.

Black Yaris
05-02-2007, 04:29 AM
Think my wheels may be sold so I can afford these finally with out the wife bitchin!

MobileHID
05-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Morning guys.

Chris07LB- yeah, probably not. Thanks for the kind words though man. :)

Jamal - I'm not too sure I understand what you're talking about. There are some HID conversion kits on the market that come with a ballast and an external ignitor and some that have everything in one piece. Mine are all in one piece and they connect to the battery so you don't have to rely on your factory electrical system to supply the power.

Thanks Nick - I appreciate the support! :)

Black Yaris - cool man, lemme know when you find out. Going back to stock wheels or just changing things up a bit?