PDA

View Full Version : 2012 owners we are few....

CPALK719
02-16-2012, 03:18 PM
how many of you guys have actually seen any other 2012 yaris on the streets? whether they were 3 door or 5 door models.

As of the past 3 weeks of me owning mine, I have Yet to see any 2012s driving around the streets of my south florida. not that im complaining i prefer to be one of the only ones around my way.

I have however seen numerous 06-11 models all over the place.

CTScott
02-16-2012, 03:20 PM
I have only seen 2012s sitting in the dealer's lot. I haven't seen a single one on the road yet.

CPALK719
02-16-2012, 03:23 PM
I have only seen 2012s sitting in the dealer's lot. I haven't seen a single one on the road yet.

yea that too, i see their plentiful in the Stealerships but none driving around on the streets . i honestly think in my county im one of the few that own one.

why?
02-16-2012, 03:44 PM
i doubt they are going to sell that well. The small car market has changed so much since the Yaris name was brought to the US. No longer does it have the best gas mileage of all gas only cars.

If I was looking today I would look at all the cars that claim 40 mpg, and the number of those seems to be growing. Although the number of cars that claim 40 mpg with a manual are few.

Between that and the high cost, well fewer Yaris.

Kioshi
02-16-2012, 04:12 PM
give it time. I remember when the 1st gen Yaris in America came out. I would see one, once in a blue moon...and when i did i made fun of it :laugh:

And a year later, I bought one :rolleyes:
I see the older ones a lot, but not the new ones...in time they will start popping on the streets.

Toyota doesnt really advertise the car, thats the main problem.

CPALK719
02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
i doubt they are going to sell that well. The small car market has changed so much since the Yaris name was brought to the US. No longer does it have the best gas mileage of all gas only cars.

If I was looking today I would look at all the cars that claim 40 mpg, and the number of those seems to be growing. Although the number of cars that claim 40 mpg with a manual are few.

true... but like myself im sure people are loyal to a specific brand. i also researched on the fit,lancer, elantra,rio,versa. my family as well as myself were more trusting of the Toyota quality, considering our 98 tercel before we just sold it yesterday had 122,XXX miles on it and its still running and starting up.

the other brands were either asking too much for their entry level vehicle, and i honestly i wasnt too keen on the idea of buying a hyundai or kia. nissan im not crazy about , and the honda fit even though it was very comparable it in all reality looked like too much of a mini van for my taste. and the lancer... i do own a mitsu but for a base model car the starting price was just ridiculous.

so we all agreed on the yaris... we all couldn't be happier with our purchase.

enviri
02-16-2012, 05:05 PM
people here see numbers and price. i see alot of 2012 hyundais and versa in my neck of the woods. I seen 3 yaris' and i know where they live rofl. Even the fit is disappearing slowly.

Strider199
02-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Around my neck of the woods there are two other 2012 Yaris's which are also Black but are of the 5 door variety. During my drive to work I have seen probably 5 in the last 2 months of various colours. The local dealership can't seem to stock enough of them (manual trannies that is), around here. Automatics aren't that popular.

tetzyamis
02-16-2012, 07:54 PM
I've never seen any on the road yet.
I've seen iQ twice.

CanIHazYarisHatch?
02-16-2012, 10:50 PM

I have to agree here. Much as I love the new '12 Yarii...the B and C-segments are very, very hot right now. Good choices are everywhere: Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, etc. are all starting to take these segments seriously in the U.S., and all at once!

The consumer wins when they are spoiled for choice, which is a great thing. But in this case, the Yaris case is less than compelling. Most people want an appliance, so they get the cheapest car out there. That is why new Kia Souls, Rios, Hyundai Accents, etc. are everywhere!

I've only seen one other '12 on the street: another one in blazing blue pearl, but a 5-door with auto. I think it was an LE. Driven by a nice older lady. :smile:

I'm not worried. Gas is on the way up again, and in a big way. Very soon, even Ford, with their lowly Fiesta sedan, will sell as many as they can build. It will be a repeat of 2008 when gas was last so high. I met so many people who traded in their SUV on a brand new Versa, Prius, Fiesta, Yaris, Fit, Rio, etc. The consumers are starting to get in a panic, and the collective fleet of the US is getting older, and is slowly getting retired.

Compacts and sub-compacts are going to have no trouble selling, new Yaris included. Just give it time.

SineWave
02-17-2012, 01:52 AM
I've only seen two YRS sedans around, I've never seen anyone with a ZR. Makes me feel special. :)

bentjazz
02-18-2012, 05:29 AM
why?,
According to Fuelly, those cars that advertise 40MPGs generally do not get superior gas mileage in comparison to the Yaris. From what I've noticed, either they are about the same or inferior to the Yaris in terms of consumption....
I read an article recently that said fuel efficiency ratings were inflated on a new car (of which I can't remember).
What I'd really like to see is the 1.0L 3cyl or diesel Yaris coming to America.....

CPALK719
02-18-2012, 09:14 AM
why?,
According to Fuelly, those cars that advertise 40MPGs generally do not get superior gas mileage in comparison to the Yaris. From what I've noticed, either they are about the same or inferior to the Yaris in terms of consumption....
I read an article recently that said fuel efficiency ratings were inflated on a new car (of which I can't remember).
What I'd really like to see is the 1.0L 3cyl or diesel Yaris coming to America.....

speaking of that... A woman sued American Honda co because her hybrid civic wasnt getting the mpg they were claiming she would get.... needless to say she won that lawsuit and about another handful or so of hybrid honda owners are coming up to the plate doing that same thing.

As for my Yaris i enjoy it as i checked last night, im getting around now 28.9 MPG. im sure i can increase that with a little better driving :thumbsup:

why?
02-18-2012, 11:10 AM
why?,

of course they aren't, people don't know how to drive for gas mileage, and these new cars are tuned for the test, nor for real life.

That is why all these gas mileage forums are great tools. Buying a new car would take a lot more research now than it did when I bought my Yaris.

I don't know what the starting price for any of them are either, but $14k for a Yaris sounds crazy to me. Almost like they are making room for the Aygo or other less expensive vehicles.

Altitude
02-18-2012, 01:13 PM
speaking of that... A woman sued American Honda co because her hybrid civic wasnt getting the mpg they were claiming she would get.... needless to say she won that lawsuit and about another handful or so of hybrid honda owners are coming up to the plate doing that same thing.

As for my Yaris i enjoy it as i checked last night, im getting around now 28.9 MPG. im sure i can increase that with a little better driving :thumbsup:

I don't understand how she won that suit other than they just paid her off to get it over with. I have NEVER seen any manufacturer guarantee MPG's, they state "up to" and "average" none of which equate to "you are guaranteed to get x MPG".

CPALK719
02-18-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't understand how she won that suit other than they just paid her off to get it over with. I have NEVER seen any manufacturer guarantee MPG's, they state "up to" and "average" none of which equate to "you are guaranteed to get x MPG".

i recall hearing dealers claim cars are supposed to get somewhere near the 40s or 50s in MPG. it was just her though, it was actually a class action lawsuit with other owners but she toke them to small claims court and she won .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46228337/ns/business-autos/t/honda-loses-small-claims-suit-over-hybrid-mpg/#.T0A3uvGPXw0

12 yaris
02-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Bought my '12 in Jan.
Blue Lagoon Mica(love the color it's different),just ordered a set of
sport ed cd's from tire rack too brighten it up a little,also a set of rain guards,
and a 1/8in. blue pin stripe.
I saw pics and the discription of the center storage console on e-bay,
I believe this is for storage not your arm(prefer to have arm beside me
not behind me).
I'm keeping the Yaris basiclly stock in appearance.
Might install a SE front and rear bumper covers as well.
As for fuel economy,when the tank is empty I fill it.

JBougie
02-19-2012, 01:06 AM
I have yet to see a 2012 in West TN at all

JumpmanYaris
02-19-2012, 11:37 AM
I have yet to see a 2012 in West TN at all

I Seen about 5 around here

CPALK719
02-19-2012, 07:24 PM
so far my father said he seen one today, he said it had vinyl wraping all over it advertising something, but the only way he was able to tell if it was a new is because of the pointer front end.

jpmck03
02-19-2012, 07:38 PM
I've seen one so far, 5 door in meteorite metallic, automatic. Looked at it in a supermarket parking lot, much to the chagrin of my wife.

I just looked at the dealership where I bought my 2010... they have like 5 of them in stock. When I got mine, they had like one on the lot, tops.

2012's must not be flying off the lot...

CPALK719
02-20-2012, 07:17 PM
i finally seen a blazing blue 3 door today on the turnpike going south, while me and pops were heading to work Northbound.

skuzzlebutt5
02-23-2012, 11:54 AM
There aren't many '12 in the Bay Area. I have one... but that's it.

12 yaris
02-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Just turned 1000 mi.,I LOVE this car.
Will post pics maybe Sat/Sun if it's nice weather.

rubhamusan
02-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I just got one.Im in east tn. And yeah kinda pricey but had to have it.19,500 out the door.
Loaded LE auto.Except wheels.Thats my territory.

403RS
02-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Still haven't seen one in the wild, but I know there's a couple out there!

CanIHazYarisHatch?
02-26-2012, 03:12 AM
I just got one.Im in east tn. And yeah kinda pricey but had to have it.19,500 out the door.

Damn...That was a bit high there, man. Nearly $20k? I adore my car, but I don't adore it for $19,500. I got mine ('12 3-door L w/5-speed, rollup windows--a "stripper" Yaris, basically) for $16,1xx out-the-door, and that includes the $180 floor mats, pin-striping, and $350 "luster sealant" nonsense they wouldn't take off.

But, hey, it is a great car.

12 yaris
02-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Paid 16500 for mine,3dr LE
Loaded except wheels(bought my own)

rubhamusan
02-26-2012, 08:43 AM
If I ordered one the way I wanted I'm sure I could have gottin it a little cheaper. But meah.

skuzzlebutt5
02-26-2012, 02:57 PM
I've just had an epiphany...

Since there are so few of us out on the roads, I find that A LOT of folks tend to stare at you while driving and hence inhibit their motor skills!

I swear, it's been less then a week and I have had 4 close encounters with other motorists. I know I'm cool and everything :w00t: but cheeses, keep your eyes on the road!!!!

:thanks:

CanIHazYarisHatch?
02-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I've just had an epiphany...

Since there are so few of us out on the roads, I find that A LOT of folks tend to stare at you while driving and hence inhibit their motor skills!

I swear, it's been less then a week and I have had 4 close encounters with other motorists. I know I'm cool and everything :w00t: but cheeses, keep your eyes on the road!!!!

:thanks:

I get a lot of looks while in the Yaris, but no close calls...yet.

rubhamusan
02-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Mines a five door. Didnt even look a 3 doors.

Spruce Goose
02-28-2012, 08:30 PM
I haven't seen any around here yet. When I bought mine, the dealer had to trade for one in Bakersfield, 250 miles away.

CPALK719
02-28-2012, 08:58 PM

wow i just now caught that.... that was my sticker price on my 3 door L with auto and manual windows. i didnt pay that though, i got mine out the door for $15,000.

rubhamusan
02-28-2012, 11:36 PM
I got power windows.Cruse control.security system.Auto.Power windows.And when I say 19,500 thats out the door.Sales tax in tenn is 10 percent.

CPALK719
02-29-2012, 12:24 AM
I got power windows.Cruse control.security system.Auto.Power windows.And when I say 19,500 thats out the door.Sales tax in tenn is 10 percent.

my 15,000 was Out the door as well... i could easily have seen you paying maybe 16 or even 17 OTD but $19,500 ???? wow!!!! never the less you still got a good quality car that will last. regardless of how much you spent :thumbup:

skuzzlebutt5
03-02-2012, 03:13 AM
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w382/skuzzlebutt5/photo2-1.jpg

Was driving home at around 2pm on the 29th when I came across this Super White SE!!!

I stopped next to them and snapped this photo but they were mean muggin like crazy. I waved and drove away afterwards... lol

This is the first '12 model of any trim level I've seen in the Bay Area.

I'm not alone... :thumbup:

CPALK719
03-02-2012, 08:20 AM
nice !!!!

scene
03-02-2012, 02:03 PM
the 2010 yaris is the best yaris bro, that is why!

403RS
03-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Finally spotted my first '12 in the wild!

However it was an old lady in an LE, hahaha. :(

Ladbrox
03-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Here in Sweden I've seen 5 , excluding my own white beauty ;)

But the salesman told me they had sold a lot of ´12ers

Vail
03-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Now I'm in Dubai and this place is full of new Yaris!!

In Italy new Yaris are proliferating like mushrooms and we're full of old version ones (sedan is not existing in Italy and I've never seen it in other part of Europe).

To be honest speaking about the shape and the design I like only current version but IMHO the best and innovative solution speaking about size, sliding back seats and space optimization was on my mom's Yaris first series and our series lost lot's of this quality.. Anyway what this new little toy offers is still great and match what I was looking on a car in this moment!!

shibasmith
04-08-2012, 01:57 AM
I'm in the bay area and there are two other owners in my area that I have already been seeing for several months. Both have SEs like mine. One is the dark gray, the other is the bright blue color that I sometimes think I should have got instead of the red, which is what I have.
But then I see my car again and the "blue" thoughts disappear in a flash. :)

nookandcrannycar
05-13-2012, 06:28 PM
After reading post #14 on this thread, my brain started whirring thinking about regulation. I wonder what percentage of the cost of the average US spec Yaris is attributable to US Government regulation that is not required in other countries, and which different ratios would apply to which other countries? I was going to type other similar countries, but is any other country really similar to the US when it comes to driving? I have driven in Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Italy, and Sweden (and have observed people driving in many other countries) and the overall experience in the US is still quite unique to me (and yes I know that Great Britain does include Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England). I heard recently that if you take the profit Exxon Mobil made last quarter and figure it on a per gallon sold basis and then take the average gas taxes paid per gallon in the US, that the average per gallon tax amount is double that of Exxon Mobil's profit per gallon....although in many countries in Europe that ratio would be even more pronounced re taxes. Would the the percentage cost of government regulation be lower in some countries in Asia and even elsewhere? Not questions that can be answered without research and the proper data. I wonder if any think tank or research organization has done any research along these lines, although a smart blogger might be able to pull the information together. The clamor for less US Government regulation by many people certainly makes the subject topical. I would think other similar cars would likely be included in any research done by a non Toyota or non Toyota sponsored entity.

carolinablue
05-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Yari were a rarity when I first purchased my 2007 as well.

tooter
05-13-2012, 10:59 PM
I've seen plenty of older Yaris's, but no 2012's so far... :wink:

The older body style is far nicer looking than mine, but I count myself lucky to have gotten a manual transmission 2 door as it was only one of three in the state at the time.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/compost_bin/car/IMG_5935.jpg

Paid $16,600 out the door with air conditioning, 4 speaker CD/USB/radio, tachometer, floor and cargo carpet mats, and including 8.75% state sales tax. I paid in full in cash on the spot, which made the finance guy nervous. :tongue:

Micropurchase
05-14-2012, 01:12 AM
We are definitely very few. I have only seen about 8 other '12s (mostly SEs) since purchasing mine 6 months ago. All seen in the Bay Area. The dealerships don't seem to stock very many Yari and Toyota doesn't advertise them.

TPA5
05-14-2012, 12:04 PM
I bought one of the first 3 my local dealer got. Since the city I bought it in only has 13k people, and the largest city is only 700k, I haven't seen any others yet. I feel special.

CPALK719
05-14-2012, 05:41 PM
i just recently, say about a week ago saw a red 3 door, and thats about it. here in the south florida they aren't abundant yet. i always see the second gen nonstop though, and i guess thats better for the 3rd gen owners, considering this car isn't all over.

Golddeenoh
05-14-2012, 06:22 PM
this is the only one I have seen this year. :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/compost_bin/car/IMG_5935.jpg

but I take it on here doesn't count

Delfire
05-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Depends were you from; I guess Quebec in Canada is testing ground for small cars as is California in the states. Ive seen quite a few of the new Yarises here. but truth be said... Im sorry for a few they are soo fugly. Dont take me wrong the front is deliciously well designed, but from the front wheel to back... BEURK. I went i saw it... it didnt pass. Missing soo much, missing the 3 extra lil storage. In the back missing the very ergonomic storage in the trunk, and now it has a cheap thin plastic for a deck. I mean so what if it has as many as airbags as the european Yaris'es always had. And inside.. sorry but it looks as cheap as an Aveo. They even took away the sub blockers that were stronger with the extra sliding part. I mean coooome ooon for a next Gen it should have been better. I love Mine first time i drove a Yaris was in '98 , rental in Greece, and then again in '03 in Spain and in '11 rented and used it a dune buggy in Australia, lol.
Mine is a 1.5 RS 2006, I was on of the 2 first to own one in Quebec, Yess seemed I WANTED badly this car. Oh ive tested out the IQ. which for its confined space.. id rather have that than the new Yaris.... fuuuugly.

why?
05-16-2012, 12:09 AM
After reading post #14 on this thread, my brain started whirring thinking about regulation. I wonder what percentage of the cost of the average US spec Yaris is attributable to US Government regulation that is not required in other countries, and which different ratios would apply to which other countries? I was going to type other similar countries, but is any other country really similar to the US when it comes to driving? I have driven in Mexico, Canada, Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Italy, and Sweden (and have observed people driving in many other countries) and the overall experience in the US is still quite unique to me (and yes I know that Great Britain does include Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England). I heard recently that if you take the profit Exxon Mobil made last quarter and figure it on a per gallon sold basis and then take the average gas taxes paid per gallon in the US, that the average per gallon tax amount is double that of Exxon Mobil's profit per gallon....although in many countries in Europe that ratio would be even more pronounced re taxes. Would the the percentage cost of government regulation be lower in some countries in Asia and even elsewhere? Not questions that can be answered without research and the proper data. I wonder if any think tank or research organization has done any research along these lines, although a smart blogger might be able to pull the information together. The clamor for less US Government regulation by many people certainly makes the subject topical. I would think other similar cars would likely be included in any research done by a non Toyota or non Toyota sponsored entity.

this discussion really would deserve its own thread. Government regulation is a gigantic expense to all businesses, but especially larger companies that do business in many different markets.

In all reality, any car that is legal to drive in Canada, the UK, france, germany, and Japan, and some of the other crazy government safety regulation countries should be legal to drive in the US.

However the US is a bit insane. Especially when their safety test involves a Toyota Land Cruiser running through everything. Or over it, repeatedly, in some micro car cases.

Plus the US has the highest bumper standards still, i believe.

Not to mention purposefully creating laws that use differing methods than the entire world just to be different.

Now as to driving experience, I have nothing to compare to, as I've never driven a car outside the US.

And then there is gas mileage. Cafe standards are flat out dumb. Especially with the insane safety standards. Between the two a lot of the increase in automobile prices can be found. Only in a handful of vehicles, most not sold here, do you see any real improvement in gas mileage over the decades. Mostly because idiotic safety standards have increased the weight of the cars dramatically.

CPALK719
05-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Depends were you from; I guess Quebec in Canada is testing ground for small cars as is California in the states. Ive seen quite a few of the new Yarises here. but truth be said... Im sorry for a few they are soo fugly. Dont take me wrong the front is deliciously well designed, but from the front wheel to back... BEURK. I went i saw it... it didnt pass. Missing soo much, missing the 3 extra lil storage. In the back missing the very ergonomic storage in the trunk, and now it has a cheap thin plastic for a deck. I mean so what if it has as many as airbags as the european Yaris'es always had. And inside.. sorry but it looks as cheap as an Aveo. They even took away the sub blockers that were stronger with the extra sliding part. I mean coooome ooon for a next Gen it should have been better. I love Mine first time i drove a Yaris was in '98 , rental in Greece, and then again in '03 in Spain and in '11 rented and used it a dune buggy in Australia, lol.
Mine is a 1.5 RS 2006, I was on of the 2 first to own one in Quebec, Yess seemed I WANTED badly this car. Oh ive tested out the IQ. which for its confined space.. id rather have that than the new Yaris.... fuuuugly.

Why would you come into the third gen section and bash on our car ??? ignorance is bliss here in yarisworld i've come to find out.

if you like the cutesy look of your second gen and the retarded looking interior with the gauge cluster in the center instead of where it Should be, then its obvious which gen you like but keep your negative comments to yourself. :thumbdown:

tooter
05-16-2012, 02:23 PM

I agree with you.

I much more like the cohesive consistent design of the 2nd gens over mine. The front end is too pointy, the top front hole is too small and doesn't match the bottom hole, and the bulbous taillights stick way out from the body line like they came off of a completely different vehicle... but the mechanical function of both are exactly the same so it's all good. :smile:

tooter
05-16-2012, 02:31 PM
...the retarded looking interior with the gauge cluster in the center instead of where it Should be

I do like the regular steering wheel centered gauges on my 2012... as well as the tach, time, temp, avg mileage, and average mph functions. :thumbsup:

It would have been nice to have a engine temp gauge, though.

CPALK719
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
I agree with you.

I much more like the cohesive consistent design of the 2nd gens over mine. The front end is too pointy, the top front hole is too small and doesn't match the bottom hole, and the bulbous taillights stick way out from the body line like they came off of a completely different vehicle... but the mechanical function of both are exactly the same so it's all good. :smile:

the front on the 2012 is way more agressive looking then earlier gens, the tails i actually like them because they look more modern with just the red and clear.

and that center gauge cluster, was probably one of the main reasons why i DIDN'T like the older gen. dont get wrong now, second gen is nice for what it is, but it seemed more like a chick car then anything.

why?
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
the front on the 2012 is way more agressive looking then earlier gens, the tails i actually like them because they look more modern with just the red and clear.

and that center gauge cluster, was probably one of the main reasons why i DIDN'T like the older gen. dont get wrong now, second gen is nice for what it is, but it seemed more like a chick car then anything.

not sure why you think girls going crazy over a car is a bad thing...

Altitude
05-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Real men don't care if others think they drive a "chick car"

My chick car is a 2008 and all the men that have commented on it have said how cool it looked. No one has said it looked like a chick car.

Must be a regional thing as I honestly hadn't heard the term until I joined YarisWorld.

tooter
05-17-2012, 06:49 PM

My chick car is a 2008 and all the men that have commented on it have said how cool it looked. No one has said it looked like a chick car.

Must be a regional thing as I honestly hadn't heard the term until I joined YarisWorld.

I think it's more of a West Coast thing. :wink:

The front of 2nd gens had more of the Audi A2 look...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Audi_A2_front_20071002.jpg/250px-Audi_A2_front_20071002.jpg

...which I really like over the new style. And while the new front may be more "agressive" looking, I honestly can't find very much agression in a 100 horspower transportation vehicle.

CPALK719
05-18-2012, 05:00 PM
not sure why you think girls going crazy over a car is a bad thing...

:laughabove: never said they were going crazy, here in south florida i tend to see quite a quite a few female drivers driving the second gen...

don't get me wrong now, i dont mind the second gen, they look pretty nice when their hooked up. nice wheels, drop, hatch wing... but when i see them driving around dented, or with a hacked up spray painted flat black headlights, im just like (sigh) :rolleyes: im merely stating what i see on a regular basis, i see ALOT of women driving the older gen.

yes i know, wait until the 3rd becomes more known of and popular then you'll see women driving them as wel. For the 5 months of me owning this third gen i've seen nothing but women driving the second gen

I think it's more of a West Coast thing. :wink:

The front of 2nd gens had more of the Audi A2 look...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Audi_A2_front_20071002.jpg/250px-Audi_A2_front_20071002.jpg

...which I really like over the new style. And while the new front may be more "agressive" looking, I honestly can't find very much agression in a 100 horspower transportation vehicle.

but you find the second gen more luxurious and euro tuner looking and are comparing it to an Audi???

when in all reality its the same car just with a different front and and redid interior...

why?
05-23-2012, 12:54 PM
they go crazy for my Yaris. The girls I know just love my car. That is what I mean. I'm not the only one reporting that benefit either.

CPALK719
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM
they go crazy for my Yaris. The girls I know just love my car. That is what I mean. I'm not the only one reporting that benefit either.

well i need to start calling you Charlie sheen, because you are the man, and you stay winning :thumbup:

mirapatec
01-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Even with the 2013 models out and about, I see very few Yaris models in general. I am still fond of the Gen 2 models even though I own a Gen 3.