PDA

View Full Version : for those interested in old school. MEET.

enviri
03-21-2012, 09:13 PM
There's gonna be a swap meet, so you can appreciate the old school. its been going on for a while, and alot of people are driving up/down to buy/sell/trade parts :)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Swap Meet Of The Year

Get all your Old School Toyota/Datsun/Mazda parts ready to sell and trade and get ready for a great time and bond with our community.

If you're looking to buy parts for your project/restoration/race car/daily this is the place. If you're looking to clear out your garage of old school car parts then bring them here and sell them this is the place to make it happen we have the tristate and even further making it down to this event to purchase hard to find parts. Wheels, rims, tires, fenders, doors, motors, even whole cars if you want to buy or get rid of those items bring them here, don't have an old school vehicle? that's ok come chill and bring your audio goodies that we still use, enjoy and have fun, share with anybody who might be interested.

11:00am to 4:00pm

NAPA AUTO PARTS
425 NORTH AVE.
BRIDGEPORT, CT 06606

CTScott
03-21-2012, 09:40 PM
That sounds cool. I might just have to make my way over there to see if I can find any goodies for the Celica.

matthewai
03-22-2012, 02:12 AM
might not have any parts really but maybe just chill