PDA

View Full Version : Pic,

5thhorseman
04-05-2012, 07:43 PM
my $4000. ,07 with 111k on it,just left detail shop after 2 days getting cleaned[best $120,I ever spent]also threw on the black hubcaps the oem's was busted to hell and back.pic in wally world parking lot,just bought 2 new "15 good years for the front.Just ordered cat back,h.i.d.'s,K&N,high flow,and a new jvc hdr720 dd head unit,parts will be in next week,then on they go,I also have a appointment with the tint shop next week and think I found some cheap wheels I like at pepboys. I'm doing this on the cheap and will post pics at each step of the way.

04-05-2012, 08:05 PM
storm trooper status

5thhorseman
04-05-2012, 08:44 PM
But now that I'm looking at the black hubcaps,I might save me some money and wait on some used rims to show up on c.l.,It does kind of look like a storm trooper,[LOL ] I hope this little car runs a long time,I love it.I have a 92 camry that has 250k on it and I'm going to retire her, I only bought this car because it was cheap,I was looking for a hatchback.I love it now though.We roll 3 big guys deep with my girl driving to the club.lol,do you guys think i got a good deal on it,I looked at book and trade in,but theses cars dont seem to bring that in my area,I have $4400,in it like it sits in the pic and my only prob is airbag light.

Killchain
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Can't wait to see the progress of your car. :thumbsup: