PDA

View Full Version : Things

5thhorseman
04-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Ebay exhaust,$83.99 with free shipping [it sounds awsome real deap throaty sound not loud or like a bumble bee,perfect bolt on] - JVC hdr 720,$139 with free shipping on ebay and came with wiring harness and dash kit [maybe the easiest install I have ever done ] -Old school Kicker zr 120 180 watts bridged mono @ 2ohms into a re audio 2 ohm stable 12, [the kicker zr 120 might be one of the best amps ever made,I have a zr 240 also but that is to much for the yaris] K&N high flow filter [I am not much on cold air intakes]-i also got some cheap headlight bulbs the bright blue/white ones - Tint testing out at 32%, Next will be wheels I am still looking at those. Ebay exhaust = for those who dont want to spend the crazy money on a name brand one I tried it and love it,I got the oval back one and I could not be happier,it is built like a tank souds good nice low growl and prfect at interstate speed and its only $84 WTF lol [just a little sound and hp boost] :evil: P.S. = sorry for th huge pics [cellphone]

Killchain
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Great post, thanks for the pics...................:thumbsup: