PDA

View Full Version : bah i hate people

Profotoiam
04-20-2012, 01:51 AM
just wanting to rant i cant believe they give people licenses that dont speak a lick of english or cant drive worth ashit

i was on my way to cash my last final check id been waiting for to go visit jeff to pick up some nice teins he was gonna let me make payments on and this shit happens wtf huh such luck

also just got done fixing it 3 months ago from the first crash years before wtf
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3654/img2210qv.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/img2210qv.jpg/)

mazilla
04-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Ugh, that's a bummer bro. Did they at least have insurance??

Profotoiam
04-20-2012, 02:00 AM
yea but infinity is slow as shit and its been almost a week other than a half ass estimate on the obvoiuse stuff they still gotta tow it to there yard pull the wheel off cause its got a bent axel and swing arm or w.e its called
estimates already at 3.2

Kioshi
04-20-2012, 05:28 AM
believe me....LOTS of stupid people on the road in California...and not just SoCal either. Thousandths in NorCal....

Semi trucks are more avoidable than these idiots on the roads and in parking lots...

LA Yaris
04-20-2012, 02:10 PM
I have the same body kit, Just mine doesn't have the toyota logo in front. if your looking to get the same bumper I know a place to get them cheap..

mirapatec
01-24-2013, 12:39 PM
I understand and sympathize with your pain. Good luck!

why?
01-26-2013, 07:02 PM
i hate people too. i really don't see the point in this 'let people walk all over you and have no consequences' society we live in. I envy the old west. If you screwed with someone, they would shoot you. Made people act a lot more polite than they do today.

jayeh
01-26-2013, 07:12 PM
believe me....LOTS of stupid people on the road in California...and not just SoCal either. Thousandths in NorCal....

Semi trucks are more avoidable than these idiots on the roads and in parking lots...

heh and when I was there I marvelled at how good all the drivers were!