PDA

View Full Version : very mad, questions, and input

Dperry
05-23-2012, 09:14 PM
ok heres my beef..... why would they only limit the se to the 5 door? why only manual in the L and SE? STUPID TOYOTA MAKER PPL.

ok heres another question....iv been searching for hours but has anybody found after market body kits, lip kits, anything aero for the 12' yaris?

on the plus side.... interior is effin awsome... GOOD JOB TOYOTA.

ILL prob end up getting the L model in 2 door 5 speed. i would like the dark gray.

but i spoke my mind all imput is welcome :thumbup:

CPALK719
05-23-2012, 09:22 PM
the Se is available in manual, from what i have heard its just very hard to find one. As for kits and what not the car is still so new their isn't that much aftermarket support for the exterior other then getting JDM exterior pieces.

The only place i've seen JDM parts for the 2012 yaris is on ebay, not to much as of yet either.

good color choice as well, i own a 3 door magnetic grey and i love it !!!

Dperry
05-23-2012, 09:40 PM
yea the magnetic grey is just a sick color i already have wheels colors planned out.... i been in my 07 yaris for almost 6 years and its auto im just so bored of it no matter how much i mod it its just boring... but i want 5 speed and two door so im definatly guna get the l model

tooter
05-24-2012, 02:49 AM
Go for it, Perry. :thumbsup:

I love my L model 2 door 5 speed! :smile:

eTiMaGo
05-24-2012, 07:34 AM
You'd hate it here, manual transmissions, if available at all, are only for the lowest grade of a car...

tooter
05-24-2012, 10:24 AM
That's exactly what I wanted... :smile: the cheapest available 2 door model with a stick and the fewest options. Even the cheapest Toyota still has their excellent engineering. :thumbsup:

CPALK719
05-24-2012, 01:49 PM
i have an auto 3 door L model, and i enjoy. its a shame that we dont get that XRS version of the 3 door like the Australians with the SE package but on the 3 door...

If any of us wanted it we could technically mod it to look like it though.