PDA

View Full Version : ZPI Crank Pulley Installed!

Papamoon
03-01-2007, 08:37 AM
Ordered my ZPI pulley on friday at about 4pm, got it on tuesday at 2pm. Fast shipping, great customer service. Last night after an hour and a half (including a bout with my own stupidity and a trip to the auto parts store for a 19mm socket) it was installed and running great. Very nice increase in acceleration and less throttle lag. Big thanks to ChinoCharles for his DIY with pics!

ToTo
03-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Ordered my ZPI pulley on friday at about 4pm, got it on tuesday at 2pm. Fast shipping, great customer service. Last night after an hour and a half (including a bout with my own stupidity and a trip to the auto parts store for a 19mm socket) it was installed and running great. Very nice increase in acceleration and less throttle lag. Big thanks to ChinoCharles for his DIY with pics!

Do you think that its really worth it? Can you feel the difference in acceleration and the gains? :confused:

Papamoon
03-02-2007, 08:09 AM
The gain is very noticable in the low to mid rpm. I would estimate a gain of 6-10 whp. I would recommend this mod to anyone. It is a great $ to HP ratio. Especially if you install it yourself :thumbup:

CASTREX
03-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Cool...! :thumbup:

My NST pulley should be arriving by the end of next week.