PDA

View Full Version : S Sedan photos

AestheticalFilm
05-04-2006, 11:34 PM
hey guys, i awaited the day when i would see a yaris on the road.
well its probably good that i wasnt driving down the street when i did encounter my first yaris.

it was in my school parking lot, parked all the way in the back

i snagged a few photos with my camera phone, not the best quality, sorry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/tripptheego/Photo_34.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/tripptheego/Photo_35.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/tripptheego/Photo_36.jpg

hhcchen
05-04-2006, 11:57 PM
i thought s sedans are fully loaded...
why with steel wheels and covers...???
(and the cover seem scratched too)

w1ngzer0
05-05-2006, 02:15 AM
take a side away pic! :)

armhergo
05-05-2006, 05:52 AM
the car looks awesome.........

I am currently in UK and I dont think the sedan is available...... :frown: :frown:

I have a 2003 Yaris sedan............ cant wait to go back home and find the first sedan on the highway :burnrubber:

Is the new yaris supposed to be faster or slower that the old one ???? well both are slow but i was wondering which one is less slow hehe :respekt:

Uglyboyed
05-05-2006, 12:55 PM
i have a s sedan.. basically with the same car as the picture.. they only thing that it comes with that different from the sedan is the convienence package that comes with it and got some sporty lookin body kit with the "S" sign on the back.

GO HAMMER GO HAMMER GO!

El Jefe
05-05-2006, 07:55 PM
mine looks like that one too, s sedan without the power package, so i get the steel wheels and wheel covers.

Sp33dY
05-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Very nice kit :)

as400g33k
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
good thing it didn't have alloys yet. or else that gutter rash would've been an ouch..

why?
05-08-2006, 10:19 PM
LOL, I so wish I had the pics of my Saab's old wheels.

Ever turn a car by hitting the wheels on the curb?

Not an entertaining experience.

YotaYarisUSA
05-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Nice ride :)

YotaYarisUSA

fearturtle44
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I love the front of the s model. It is one of the best ones I have seen and that is including much more expensive vehicles.

Kevin

JaiTomato
05-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Ever turn a car by hitting the wheels on the curb?

Not an entertaining experience.

Yes, I did...twice on my aftermarket rims of old Ford Focus ZX3.. horrible grinding sound

why?
05-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Yes, I did...twice on my aftermarket rims of old Ford Focus ZX3.. horrible grinding sound

LOL, my Saab wheels were so beat up it was amazing they still worked. Supposedly they were some of the weakest wheels of any out there, but they held up to my abuse reasonably well. Of course, they tended to have some yellow mixed in their from various curbs I hit.

Calidrifter
05-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Hell I was doing some street drifting in my 240 about a month after I got it and ran the damn thing into a curb I was about an inch from wrapping the car around a tree freggin' cracked the steely in half and bent the shiza out of my tow hool in the front. Also both airbags deployed. Lesson here don't fuck around on public roads.

Anywho I can't wait to get my Black Yaris S Sedan gonna put some black 17" wheels on it, needless to say its gonna be sick.

Calidrifter
05-17-2006, 08:11 PM
i thought s sedans are fully loaded...
why with steel wheels and covers...???
(and the cover seem scratched too)

well there are no alloy wheels for it except for the TRD 18 inchers. they only get the upgraded wheel cover that won't fall off after 2500 miles.

johnnyfive
06-06-2006, 01:46 AM
well there are no alloy wheels for it except for the TRD 18 inchers. they only get the upgraded wheel cover that won't fall off after 2500 miles.

my S sedan definetly came with 15" alloys
there was 2 different power packages one with the steels, and one with the alloys.

i have a s sedan.. basically with the same car as the picture..
maybe that is your car...for i see you are both in Florida :)

PSU Yaris
06-08-2006, 08:40 PM
i got the sedan S and it has 15 inch rims on it, the kit, upgraded radio, and spoiler, but no foglights. which model comes with fog lights???? :iono:

Tankota
06-08-2006, 10:00 PM
i got the sedan S and it has 15 inch rims on it, the kit, upgraded radio, and spoiler, but no foglights. which model comes with fog lights???? :iono:

Ya can't get the fog light option in the So-Cal region.. I've tried. They just are not offering it down here as an option. You have to go to Nor-Cal or elsewhere to get one with fog lights... Toyota figures nobody in sunny southern California needs them. :iono: My dealer said I could place a special order for them, but it might be months. :thumbdown: I'm just going to find something aftermarket to put in there.