PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a Romanian living in Canada !

DanMC
10-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi to all, i'm new to Toyota and we just bought our Yaris...well we bought it in August...it's a 2012 Yaris LE and i would like to say that we just love this car !
I'm from Romania but left way bach when the dictator was still running the show...commie stuff wasn't my cup of tea so when i turned 18 i said "up yours Causescu :headbang: and defected...well that was 27 years ago:thumbsup: and i couldn't have picked a better country to live in than Canada :thumbup:. My wife,our son and i live in Edmonton,province Alberta :w00t: and we love it , thank you !
Dan:burnrubber:

tooter
10-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Hi Dan, :smile:

I'm happy for you and your family. :smile:
People who come to North America from other places appreciate it more than the native born do! :thumbsup:

Greg

edmscan
10-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Hi to all, i'm new to Toyota and we just bought our Yaris...well we bought it in August...it's a 2012 Yaris LE and i would like to say that we just love this car ! and i couldn't have picked a better country to live in than Canada :thumbup:. My wife,our son and i live in Edmonton,province Alberta :w00t: and we love it , thank you !
Dan:burnrubber:

Just wait til it snows .... (probably next week). Just kidding, but then you never know here in Alberta.

Welcome to Edmonton Alberta. It is a great city ... hope you and your Yaris see many many happy kilometers. Maybe if we have an Edmonton yaris get together we shall meet you and your Yaris. :thumbup:

DanMC
10-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Just wait til it snows .... (probably next week). Just kidding, but then you never know here in Alberta.

Welcome to Edmonton Alberta. It is a great city ... hope you and your Yaris see many many happy kilometers. Maybe if we have an Edmonton yaris get together we shall meet you and your Yaris. :thumbup:

edmscan, for sure !, i would love to...is there going to be a Yaris meet in Edmonton or maybe in the spring...9 months from now:laughabove:?

Thank you and to all for making this part of the world the Great place it is :bow: !
Dan

P.S. edmscan...we can still meet for coffee if you're up to...i'm waiting to install my new rims...i got the rims just waiting for the tires to arrive...