PDA

View Full Version : Going to be in Las Vegas 1st Week of November!

Astroman
10-31-2012, 07:00 AM
As the title states, I'll be in Vegas from 11-5 to 11-9 or 10. I'm getting married on Saturday the 3rd here then driving with my bride in the Yaris to Las Vegas. Were really excited, mostly for the time off! I've never been to Las Vegas before, she's been 4 times. If anyone wants to show us a great place to eat and join us for lunch or dinner PM me, or if you see me drive by wave :smile:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb3/astroman87/2012%20Quincy%20Car%20Show/281.jpg

Astroman
11-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Made it yesterday! Little yaris performed admirably the whole trip, and with the mods had plenty of oomph for passing and is zipping around Las Vegas just fine. Putting on the TRD shocks diffidently helped the ride from the OEMs.

MyzticZ3r0
11-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Enjoy Vegas! Check out Cosmopolitan Hotel - it's about a year old, but it is beautiful inside (go at night) I live here in Vegas. If you're looking for anything specific, shoot me a message. One of my favorite restaurants is called Firefly - it's a tapas restaurant. Great food and awesome Sangria =].