PDA

View Full Version : Make Love to your Yaris

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 10:48 AM
So this weekend I took the time to really clean my car… I hand washed and waxed it from front to back… Top to bottom… and at some point , I think it was while I was waxing her… a thought came to me…

Hand washing and waxing your car is like making love to it… Start by turning on some music, R&B is always best… then turning the hose on and getting her all wet… then with a soft cloth and some bubbles, you start to gently rub and sometimes gently scratch her from head to toe… gently caressing her every curve… noticing all her imperfections, and all her perfections… you dry her off and start to look over her entire body… just then you pull out the wax… and you don’t miss any spot… you rub and stroke every nook and cranny of her seductive curvy body… being methodical that you have not missed a single spot… and just as you start to sweat from the motion of all those tiny soft, little circles… you let loose a few small grunts and moans… You start to talk to her… “Yeah baby, shine for me” You know she’s into it… she starts to rock back and forth slowly…in tune with your motion… for this moment you and her are one! As you go over her body one last time, to remove the wax you start to get a full glimpse into her soul… and you can see the reflection of clouds in her smile and the bright glow of the sun in her eyes… You take a final step back, and are overwhelmed with the feeling of accomplishment… as she lies there, happy, smiling, satisfied that she knows she will be taken car of… and all you can do is just smile at her beauty…

Ladies… you should hear my voice… It makes this thing I just typed 8 million times better…

Guys… If you don’t look at your car this way… I feel bad for your women!

:evil:

Chris07LB
03-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Cant believe I actually read all that. :bellyroll:

zenodaddy
03-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Dude... seriously. :barf:

LOL.

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Cant believe I actually read all that. :bellyroll:

Dude... seriously. :barf:

What?? :iono:

CASTREX
03-12-2007, 11:30 AM
You're sick!

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 11:46 AM
You're sick!

I perfer the term CRAZY...

:thanks:

Blenjar
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I didn't read it but the topic itself shocks me..

-- Blen

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 12:09 PM
I didn't read it but the topic itself shocks me..

-- Blen

Good Times... I kinda go for Shock Value a little... Good to know it worked!

ChinoCharles
03-12-2007, 03:43 PM
So this weekend I took the time to really clean my car… I hand washed and waxed it from front to back… Top to bottom… and at some point , I think it was while I was waxing her… a thought came to me…

Hand washing and waxing your car is like making love to it… Start by turning on some music, R&B is always best… then turning the hose on and getting her all wet… then with a soft cloth and some bubbles, you start to gently rub and sometimes gently scratch her from head to toe… gently caressing her every curve… noticing all her imperfections, and all her perfections… you dry her off and start to look over her entire body… just then you pull out the wax… and you don’t miss any spot… you rub and stroke every nook and cranny of her seductive curvy body… being methodical that you have not missed a single spot… and just as you start to sweat from the motion of all those tiny soft, little circles… you let loose a few small grunts and moans… You start to talk to her… “Yeah baby, shine for me” You know she’s into it… she starts to rock back and forth slowly…in tune with your motion… for this moment you and her are one! As you go over her body one last time, to remove the wax you start to get a full glimpse into her soul… and you can see the reflection of clouds in her smile and the bright glow of the sun in her eyes… You take a final step back, and are overwhelmed with the feeling of accomplishment… as she lies there, happy, smiling, satisfied that she knows she will be taken car of… and all you can do is just smile at her beauty…

Ladies… you should hear my voice… It makes this thing I just typed 8 million times better…

Holy shit, I need a cigarette after reading that! WOOOOO :wub:

You should write romance novels based on cars! :bellyroll:

"He walked to her hind and saw the tailpipe. There was no turning back now."

jdubau55
03-12-2007, 05:20 PM

Literally laughed out loud at that one.

Black Yaris
03-12-2007, 06:53 PM
while reading that to myself, I herd Isaac Hayes (Chef) saying it.... Kinda creepy...

RogueYaris
03-12-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah, had to laugh at this one and let my gf in on it. she said sick but couldn't help laughing.

tds12
03-12-2007, 09:20 PM
You know you did it right if you have to wash it again. after.....
That aint a potato in your tail pipe.

yrsdrgn
03-12-2007, 10:31 PM
haha nice little telltale you got there :laugh:

Razr
03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
dooood!! get a girlfirend already!

WTF, it was funny I s'pose :)

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 11:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA... So I was drinking when I read this... And snarfed Ginger Ale out my nose all over my 27" LCD TV monitor... Thanks for the good laugh Chino... You owe me a new monitor! DICK!

ChinoCharles
03-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Charles - 1
You - 0

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 11:23 PM
dooood!! get a girlfirend already!

WTF, it was funny I s'pose :)

I have a Girl Friend... And believe you me... She is very happy!

Thanks... I like to make people laugh... even if it is at how pathetic I am!

Nutzoids
03-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Send it to me. I'll fix it for you.

Yeah sure... why do I have a feeling I would get back a 15" CRT with a Note...

"It works great now! enjoy your new monitor!"

...Naw it's cool... I cleaned it up already!

bigsky2
03-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Speaking of which I have to wash my car today, for the second time.

Bretsuaz
03-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Reminds me of this SNL skit.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ok_pub-mercury-mistress

Typer73
03-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Nutzoids--if you treat your girl half as good as you treat your car, she's one lucky lady! BTW, no more of these, I'm trying to quit smoking.

ChinoCharles
03-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Speaking of which I have to wash my car today, for the second time.

:eyebulge: :bellyroll:

Nutzoids
03-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Reminds me of this SNL skit.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ok_pub-mercury-mistress

I love it!... Busted out laughing...

Nutzoids--if you treat your girl half as good as you treat your car, she's one lucky lady! BTW, no more of these, I'm trying to quit smoking.

She sure is... I usually treat her better then my car!!! I'm trying to quite smoking too... That's probably where this all started from!

Bretsuaz
03-14-2007, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Nutzoids;62485]I love it!... Busted out laughing...

I think you should trade your Yaris in for a Mercury Mistress.

Nutzoids
03-14-2007, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=Nutzoids;62485]I love it!... Busted out laughing...

I think you should trade your Yaris in for a Mercury Mistress.

Why trade her in... I can just Mod her...

ChinoCharles
03-14-2007, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=Bretsuaz;62536]

Why trade her in... I can just Mod her...

Oh sweet Jesus...

zenodaddy
03-14-2007, 01:59 PM
LMAO that reply was impressive... :respekt:

Nutzoids
03-14-2007, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=Nutzoids;62541]

Oh sweet Jesus...

So...ummm....Is this too far to take a joke?

Bretsuaz
03-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Damn...... looks like your Yaris has been around the block a couple times.

jdubau55
03-14-2007, 07:11 PM
You have to tell me where you got that Brittany Spears replica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nutzoids
03-15-2007, 10:56 AM
You have to tell me where you got that Brittany Spears replica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA... It's not a Replica...

I just offered Britney a pack of Marborlo reds and a 8 ball of Coke... she was more then willing!

ChinoCharles
03-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Anyone in the mood for meatloaf?

Nutzoids
03-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone in the mood for meatloaf?

Not me! I'm kinda in the mood for TACOs

jdubau55
03-15-2007, 04:04 PM
UHHHHHHGGGG.....Seriously, I have never seen a vaj look that bad.

ChinoCharles
03-15-2007, 08:28 PM
That c-section scar is HOT!

bigsky2
03-16-2007, 05:23 AM
Well, two washes later, and the car is sparkling clean.

And it rained today..

I love Vancouver.

Nutzoids
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Don't feel bad there is Rain and Sleet here in PA... But I'll tell you what... My Yaris looks hot in with that WET look!

Chris07LB
03-16-2007, 09:44 AM
rain / sleet mess here in south jersey already. :frown:

StellarPrincess
03-19-2007, 12:56 AM
one word... wow...

im all hot now*

lol....:wub:

Razr
03-19-2007, 01:53 AM
That c-section scar is HOT!

If your new leather seats had a scar like that you'd ask for your money back :bellyroll:

Nutzoids
03-19-2007, 08:05 AM
one word... wow...

im all hot now*

lol....:wub:

You and me both Princess! :thumbsup:

Blenjar
03-19-2007, 11:53 AM
lmao

-- Blen

Pavel Olavich
03-19-2007, 01:43 PM

You blew it dude....you forgot "fore play"....ah, I mean you forget to CLAY first....now strip off the wax, clay the entire body then wax again...the difference in feeling the paint is huge!!! Even with my brand new Yaris, just 3 days old, the paint feel and look greatly improved after claying it...the feel of the paint on my finger tips was silky slippery smooth.

Pavel Olavich
03-19-2007, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHA... It's not a Replica...

I just offered Britney a pack of Marborlo reds and a 8 ball of Coke... she was more then willing!

For a rich celebrity, she is flabby looking...I'm not impressed...anyone for a ham sandwich?!? lol

And her morally bankrupt friend Paris looks like cr@p too....I don't see what anyone seems in the smirking ugly girl...yuk!