PDA

View Full Version : Quick Scangauge II Deal

365Motorwerks
03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
New Sponsor to the site :w00t: just wanted to come in and say hi!
I'll be putting some stuff out here shortly for you guys..here is a first

http://secure-checkout76.monstercommerce.com/2687856818/ProductImages/scangauge/scangauge_forum.gif

Pretty cool little units they give you the ability to monitor many functions, check error codes, clear "Check Engine" lights, built in trip meter..much more check them out!
One of the feature I like is the voltage gauge, nice to see how much your system is draining! Tons of stuff in a small product..check it out on my site for additional information.
Also cool to check your intake air temp and see if that CAI is really working for you!

Info
SCAN TOOL
The ScanGaugeII allows you to troubleshoot your own car, read error codes, and the conditions present when the error occurred. You can also turn off the “Check Engine” light and avoid those costly trips to the mechanic.
Reads Trouble Codes
Reads conditions that set the Trouble Code
Clears Trouble Codes
Turns off the "Check Engine" light
Tells you when vehicle is "Ready" to pass OBDII testing
Make and store up to 10 rewritable special codes
to send to the vehicle computer

DIGITAL GAUGES
Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges. the information is presented in Real-time!
Fuel Economy
Fuel Rate
Battery Voltage
Coolant Temperature
Intake Air Temperature
Engine Speed (RPM)
Vehicle speed (MPH)
Manifold Pressure (not available on some vehicles)
Engine Load
Throttle Position
Ignition Timing
Open/Closed Loop

TRIP COMPUTER
Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters.
Maximum Speed
Average Speed
Maximum Coolant Temperature
Maximum RPM
Driving Time
Driving Distance
Fuel Used
Trip Fuel Economy
Distance to Empty
Time to Empty
Fuel to Empty

Check out all the cool Scangauge II features on our site www.365motorwerks.com (http://www.365motorwerks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=255)

http://www.365motorwerks.com/ProductImages/scangauge/IMG_1988.jpg
http://www.365motorwerks.com/ProductImages/scangauge/IMG_1999_aqua.jpg
http://www.365motorwerks.com/ProductImages/scangauge/IMG_2006.jpg
http://www.365motorwerks.com/ProductImages/scangauge/IMG_2009_withdims.jpg

*Note Free shipping is US only PM me with address for other shipping quotes..

**NOTE GB CLOSED**
1. jamal1984
2. WrlyBrd -PAID
3. Go4th -PAID
4. Quicksilver -PAID
5. Poorboy -PAID
6. sdmf -PAID

ChinoCharles
03-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow, that is a great deal!

Welcome to the site.

Chris07LB
03-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Damn, those 5 should sell by the weeks end!! :eek: :thumbsup:

ChinoCharles
03-14-2007, 11:30 AM
They're only 10 bucks more from their site. This definitely goes on my list of things to look into soon.

d2dailly
03-14-2007, 11:44 AM
yeah looking nice

365Motorwerks
03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
Maybe my custom SGII install will motivate...

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/echo_hrs5/y6.jpg

Cheers

Nice! Now we are going to have to team up I'll sell the gauges and you hook up the plates :laugh:

Be sure to jump on the list if you are interested...the gauges are helpful as well as looking cool!

A few of the gauges it displays are...
Water Temp / Intake Temp / Volts / Speedo / Tach / MPG .....bunch more check them out on the site..it also switches to KM and Liters...

jamal1984
03-14-2007, 04:50 PM
how do you install this thing? what do you hook it to?

365Motorwerks
03-14-2007, 04:54 PM
how do you install this thing? what do you hook it to?
For a basic install you use the double sided velcro for mounting, as for plugging in it goes to the OBDII port (under the dash by your knees on the driver side)

jamal1984
03-14-2007, 05:35 PM
For a basic install you use the double sided velcro for mounting, as for plugging in it goes to the OBDII port (under the dash by your knees on the driver side)

Great very easy to install, i just don't feel like wiring and all kind of stuff, if it plug and play then i'm in

I'm in, count me as 1

365Motorwerks
03-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Great very easy to install, i just don't feel like wiring and all kind of stuff, if it plug and play then i'm in

I'm in, count me as 1

+1 :thumbsup:

yrsdrgn
03-14-2007, 06:23 PM
How good is this compared to all the other gadgets that act like this one from other companies? (by the way, i'm getting interested in this thingy)

ChinoCharles
03-14-2007, 09:24 PM
How good is this compared to all the other gadgets that act like this one from other companies? (by the way, i'm getting interested in this thingy)

This one is way cheaper, I can tell you that much.

It tells you basics, but it isn't the best if you're trying to build a track car or something crazy. For daily driving purposes, its the shiz-nitty.

I'm actually shocked all five aren't gone already.

yrsdrgn
03-14-2007, 09:30 PM
This one is way cheaper, I can tell you that much.

It tells you basics, but it isn't the best if you're trying to build a track car or something crazy. For daily driving purposes, its the shiz-nitty.

I'm actually shocked all five aren't gone already.

Would it work if I installed this and also installed the Blitz MMD I-Color? I just want to purchase this for the average speed, tach, and mpg stuffz and have the Blitz one for other stuff.

Blenjar
03-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Chino lend me 150 bux, im pay u by the end of the year.

-- Blen

365Motorwerks
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Would it work if I installed this and also installed the Blitz MMD I-Color? I just want to purchase this for the average speed, tach, and mpg stuffz and have the Blitz one for other stuff.

Answered via PM but for others... if you are using the OBDII port for something like the i-color then the Scangauge will not work as that's where it plugs in..For most of us this is not an issue.

yrsdrgn How good is this compared to all the other gadgets that act like this one from other companies? (by the way, i'm getting interested in this thingy)

For the price for one this is an awesome product! Others will give you a little of this or that or the cost is much greater! Check it out on my site for a complete list of the functions but you get...

Scan Tool for reading and clearing codes that cause the CEL to come on..

12 Digital Gauges

Tripmeter with Current Trip / Current Day / Prior Day Functions as well as what has been happening on your current tank of gas as of the last fillup.

Not a shabby list and it hooks up in seconds and is easy to use to boot:wink:

yrsdrgn
03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Alright bro, I'm hooked

1.Jamal1984

Edit: saw my accounts.....i just have enough to make all my monthly payments. Sorry man guess I'll just hafta buy it later.

d2dailly
03-15-2007, 07:44 AM
nvm

d2dailly
03-15-2007, 07:45 AM
nvm. sorry

ECHOKnight2000
03-15-2007, 07:53 AM
I have one and I love it! Its soooooo useful! Especially in a car with mostly idiot lights and no guages except the fuel and speedo. But it helps with my temp, mileage, voltage readout (battery), rpms plus much more. There's some delay in the readouts but its not too much, maybe a second at the most. I wonder if the mileage readout is accurate, I'm sure it is, its just I've been getting amazing mpg according to my scanguage. Also you can pick different color backgrounds for your guage. You can mix the colors as well, meaing you can have some blue and red or green or yellow, very cool. Of course you only see the color background in the dark or at night but it is there, you just can't see it during the day.:thumbsup:

365Motorwerks
03-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I have one and I love it! Its soooooo useful! Especially in a car with mostly idiot lights and no guages except the fuel and speedo. But it helps with my temp, mileage, voltage readout (battery), rpms plus much more. There's some delay in the readouts but its not too much, maybe a second at the most. I wonder if the mileage readout is accurate, I'm sure it is, its just I've been getting amazing mpg according to my scanguage. Also you can pick different color backgrounds for your guage. You can mix the colors as well, meaing you can have some blue and red or green or yellow, very cool. Of course you only see the color background in the dark or at night but it is there, you just can't see it during the day.:thumbsup:

Mileage is spot on once you calibrate it for the wheels you are running..as for the delay some of the gauges are caculating readings so if you press the gas hard it takes a small bit to average out your MPG's for example...

Go4th
03-15-2007, 06:34 PM
I buy :thumbsup: .

PetersRedYaris
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
ZPI needs to refund my cash, I'd rather have one of these. Sweet!

365Motorwerks
03-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Updated list +2 :thumbsup:

ECHOKnight2000
03-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Mileage is spot on once you calibrate it for the wheels you are running..as for the delay some of the gauges are caculating readings so if you press the gas hard it takes a small bit to average out your MPG's for example...

Thanks for the helpful tip...I know for more of an accurate readout on mileage you have to type in your engine size and tank size but I didn't know about wheel size...did I miss something? Does it also ask about wheel size as well? How do you calibrate it for the wheels I'm running? I'm on stock 14". Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:

eco
03-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Actually you can set it to read/poll fast,its set to medium as default,the only problem is,you need to set this to fast every time you start your car,this is the only setting that does not get saved.

365Motorwerks
03-15-2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the helpful tip...I know for more of an accurate readout on mileage you have to type in your engine size and tank size but I didn't know about wheel size...did I miss something? Does it also ask about wheel size as well? How do you calibrate it for the wheels I'm running? I'm on stock 14". Thanks for any help.:thumbsup:

It does some sort of complicated mathmatical equasion and you adjust by a percentage for whatever you are running...
Basically when you plug the gauge in for the first time you go through setup very simple stuff..
Choose engine size 1.5L > Choose Fuel Measurement Gallons / Liters > Choose Tank Size 11G (you'll have to figure out liters on your own :wink: ) > Choose Speedo readout MPH / KPH and your done...actually all the settings are setup default for MPH/Gallons so if the US settings work for you then there is less steps! For the speed you can use a GPS if you have one and just adjust the scangauge to match...I can set up the whole thing from default in under a minute and if I can do it it's easy trust me!

So in a round-about way no you don't put in your tire size... I set mine up cruising along side a new Civic with the large digital speedo..I know not perfect I'm sure but it seems real close and those radar speed stations seem to agree!

jamal1984
03-16-2007, 10:07 AM
I buy :thumbsup: .

Yeah Chriss now we need 3 more. :drinking: cheers

Quiksilver
03-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Sold.

+1

Does anyone think that we will need an extended cable? Are our OBD's on the passenger or driver's side?

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 07:23 PM
so Quiksilver is in, we need 2 more

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 08:10 PM
one more to go

Poorboy
03-17-2007, 09:06 PM
i'll bite. final unit?

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 09:16 PM
yup final.

ChinoCharles
03-17-2007, 09:27 PM
I count one left jamal. :wink:

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I count one left jamal. :wink:

i thought there are
1. jamal1984
2. WrlyBrd
3. Go4th
4. Quicksilver
5. Poorboy.

Is that it?

ChinoCharles
03-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Who the hell is WrlyBrd?!?!

You pulled that one right out your arse!!! :bellyroll:

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 09:44 PM
no idea, go back to the first page and see the list.

ChinoCharles
03-17-2007, 09:45 PM
ooooooOOOOOOoooooo.

Don't mind me, its St. Patty's and I don't drink much.

jamal1984
03-17-2007, 09:46 PM
but still i don't know who is that, lett see what this sponsor say.

ChinoCharles
03-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Probably someone who doesn't post much and picked one up through PM.

sdmf
03-18-2007, 12:23 AM
does it have some kind of display stand? if there's one available im in.

365Motorwerks
03-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Got everybody down...I'll PM with payment info and we will be rollin...:thumbsup:

365Motorwerks
03-18-2007, 02:04 AM
does it have some kind of display stand? if there's one available im in.
I put you on the list.. It mounts with velcro, but you can use a cheap cell phone or MP3 type holder if you wish, most will grip the gauge fine..

spkrman
03-18-2007, 05:46 AM
mad i missed out, ah well.

365Motorwerks
03-19-2007, 12:13 PM
mad i missed out, ah well.

Yep closed down, but I put up a club price so I'm still looking out for you guys :thumbsup:

365Motorwerks
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Anybody interested in another go around on the gauges? :iono:

nebulight
04-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Anybody interested in another go around on the gauges? :iono:

Yea, but only this time you should throw in an extra cable for free :thumbup:

365Motorwerks
04-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Yea, but only this time you should throw in an extra cable for free :thumbup:
How bought I just hook up the price on the gauge and you could buy 2 one for each car :clap:

nebulight
04-17-2007, 07:26 PM
How bought I just hook up the price on the gauge and you could buy 2 one for each car :clap:

I only have one car, but I think it would be nice to have an extra cable so if a friend needed me to check a code or use the gauge for a trip or something, it would be nice to have an extra cable laying around. Let me know if you want to make that work as part of the GB. Thanks.