PDA

View Full Version : My new Yaris

Lickitung
03-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I just bought her last week and I'm still very much excited about this purchase. I've spent the last week showing it off to anyone who is willing to look! I think a big part of the excitement comes from this being the first car that I have purchased by myself. My last car was bought for me by my parents when I was starting college.

She's Blazing Blue and came with the Convenience Package as well as the all-weather guard package. She also has the optional armrest, which doesn't really do much for me but oh well. I'm really short so when I'm driving my elbow doesn't reach the arm rest at all. However when my partner rides in it with me she loves having the armrest and says it makes the ride in the passanger seat much more comfortable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/lickitung/February068.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/lickitung/February069.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/lickitung/February071.jpg

msagowitz
03-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Yep, that's about as new as it gets. Great feeling huh?

ECHOKnight2000
03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Congrats and welcome! Nice choice in color...I see you got tint already, well I guess that's crucial when you live in Arizona. Anyway keep us posted and happy motoring!!:thumbsup:

Lickitung
03-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Congrats and welcome! Nice choice in color...I see you got tint already, well I guess that's crucial when you live in Arizona. Anyway keep us posted and happy motoring!!:thumbsup:

Window tint is a must have here in the desert. When I was car shopping I noticed that most dealerships here in Tucson put tint on their cars, I just assumed that it was standard but now I'm realizing that they don't do that in other parts of the country.

Kaotic Lazagna
03-17-2007, 11:37 PM
first off, welcome here to YW. and second, you made a good decision with the Yaris. heh. i wanted a LB in that color, but i needed more interior space (carpool a lot), so i got the S.

Lickitung
03-18-2007, 01:00 PM
first off, welcome here to YW. and second, you made a good decision with the Yaris. heh. i wanted a LB in that color, but i needed more interior space (carpool a lot), so i got the S.

At first I wasn't a big fan of the sedan, but after looking around this site I'm really starting to like it. My last car was a small pickup, so I'm just really excited to have a back seat. The LB seems so roomy in comparison and it's nice to actually be able to run errands such as going to the store and have room for my partner and our groceries. My partner is the one who sold me on the Yaris, her entire family drives Toyotas, she drives an 02 echo and loves it.

magoo_lc1
03-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Good looking lb. thats the color i would buy as well

Kaotic Lazagna
03-19-2007, 01:12 PM
At first I wasn't a big fan of the sedan, but after looking around this site I'm really starting to like it. My last car was a small pickup, so I'm just really excited to have a back seat. The LB seems so roomy in comparison and it's nice to actually be able to run errands such as going to the store and have room for my partner and our groceries. My partner is the one who sold me on the Yaris, her entire family drives Toyotas, she drives an 02 echo and loves it.

hahaha, i know what you mean. i went from a '92 Mazda Miata to a '97 VW GTI. lol...it was like i was driving a huge van right after i did the switch. lol...but glad to hear that you're enjoying you LB. and they have more after market support anyway :wink:

365Motorwerks
03-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Good look! I remember the first new car I bought on my own it was a great feeling to be able to do that!