PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Yaris Lift-Back For Sale $10,777 OBO

SuperYaris07
03-17-2007, 11:33 PM
817-271-9296. If your ready to turn heads, save money on gas, and enjoy the satisfaction of owning one of the most reliable cars on the market, than look no further. This is the new 2007 Toyota Yaris 3-Door Liftback. It only has just over 10K miles (10,500) and is in showroom condition. This is a garage kept car and has been spoiled like an only child. Just check out the custom rims with the original tires; black Enkei rims. Upgraded Eurolite Xenon Super Plasma headlights, custom color changing neon floorboard lights, Yaris front and rear floor mats, blue patterned front and rear cloth seats, Autobahn Craftwerks Speed Star Shift Knob, darkest legal window tint, wheel locks, and blue LED security light all in addition to the following: 1.5L DOHC 16-Valve EFI VVT-i 4-Cylinder, 5-Speed Manual Overdrive Transmission, Air Conditioning, Independent MacPherson Strut, Front Suspension, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension, Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Electronic Throttle Control System with Intelligence (ETCS-i), Front Ventilated Disk Brakes, Rear Drum Brakes, Temporary Spare Tire, Driver Front Airbag and Front Passenger Airbag with Advanced Airbag System, 3 Point Driver & Front Passenger Seat Belts w/ Pretensioners & Force Limiters, Side-Impact Door Beams, Center High Mount Stop Lamp, Color-Keyed Bumpers, Door Handles and Outside Mirrors, Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlamps, Roof Mounted Antenna, Cloth Front Bucket and Rear Seats with Adjustable Headrests, Tilt Steering Wheel, Intermitten Wipers, Audio Prep Package (4-Speakers), Folding Rear Seat, Liftback Luggage Cover, Center Mounted Speedometer with LCD Odometer, Twin Tripmeter and Fuel Gauge Display, Passenger Dual Glove Box, Driver and Front Passenger Vanity Mirrors, Front and REar Cupholders. Packages Include: Convenience Package - AM/FM/CD with MP3/WMA Playback Capability and Auxiliary Audio Jack, Rear Wiper and Rear Defroster, 50 State Emissions. The Extra Mile Option Package A - Carpet Mats (5-Pc Set w/Cargo Mat), Mud Guards, Cargo Net, Fabric Guard. This vehicle is still under manufacturer warranty and has been serviced with records. Hurry, hurry, hurry, this fuel efficient, beautiful Toyota will go fast! Call 817-271-9296 for more details. Serious buyers please; test drive can be scheduled and inspections welcome if needed before potential sale. This vehicle has a clear title. Thank you and God Bless!

JustYYaris
03-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Goodluck selling your car. I love the blazing blue metallic color, if i didn't already have one I'd be looking at this one. Looks like PRIMO condition!

SuperYaris07
03-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment.

solarVitz
03-19-2007, 01:37 AM
why are you selling it? if only you were in socal i would buy it from you.

Chris07LB
03-19-2007, 06:23 AM
free bump. great price.

gm830
05-25-2007, 08:40 PM
i can't help but wonder why you'd be selling a car that's barely a year old

Sabretooth
05-26-2007, 01:30 AM
same reason prolly why i wanted to trade mine in, i went from a $19k car with cruise, power everything, 240hp, luxory seats... only thing i miss is cruise control, and premium sound, thats about it.

never would trade anything for my Yaris...unless its a GT-R or a Supra

gm830
05-26-2007, 07:21 AM
i thought the yaris had cruise control...