PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signal Replacement

BobTheYaris
05-09-2013, 12:24 AM
So my turn signal stalk broke this afternoon (don't ask how), and I'm going to be heading to the local u-pull-it for a replacement. My question is what other Toyota models can I get a new switch from? And possibly one with fogs for future update
Thanks, I'll be going up Fri since we're getting rain out here all day tomorrow, and I can still turn on lights with needle-nose pliers.

Astroman
05-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Moved this to the maintenance section, didn't belong in general.

CTScott
05-09-2013, 06:27 AM
So my turn signal stalk broke this afternoon (don't ask how), and I'm going to be heading to the local u-pull-it for a replacement. My question is what other Toyota models can I get a new switch from? And possibly one with fogs for future update
Thanks, I'll be going up Fri since we're getting rain out here all day tomorrow, and I can still turn on lights with needle-nose pliers.

That is a good question. I believe that the Scion xD has the same stalk (at least its connector matches), but I am not sure about other vehicles.

I have an extra headlight stalk if you are interested.

BobTheYaris
05-09-2013, 09:17 AM
So I need a cheap replacement for my turn signal/headlamp switch, hopefully $50 or less. It broke yesterday, don't ask how, and I'm gonna check the local u-pull-it and hope I get lucky. Before I go does anyone know it the Yaris shares this part with any other Toyota cars to ease my relentless search. I'm not that much in a hurry since I can still turn the lights on with needle-nose pliers and use my finger for the signals. -Thanks