View Full Version : TSNW Oregon Coast Cruise 6/30/13

acrobatix
06-16-2013, 12:49 AM
http://www.toyotasyndicatenw.com/OfficialTSNWLogo2forumuse.png
Oregon Coast Cruise
June 30, 2013 9:00am
Oregon Coast

Overview

We will be taking a cruise to the Oregon coast. Along the way we be enjoying the sights and scenery while partaking in the joy that is the Tillamook Cheese Factory. We will be taking the lesser travelled paths out and back. This will be a longer cruise so please be sure to pack some snacks.

Details / Itinerary

- Meet at 8:30am at Sharis in Delta Park (9848 N Whitaker Rd, Portland, OR 97217)
- Head out around 9:15am
- Arrive at Tillamook Cheese Factory around 12:45pm (Lunch?)
- Hang out for about 45mins
- 1:30pm head out
- 2:10pm cruise through Cannon Beach
- 2:40pm head up OR-103 N
- 4:30 arrive at Stuffys II (804 Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview, WA 98632)(http://www.letseat.at/stuffys2/menu)

Route Map / Screenshots

*To be added shortly

Things to Bring

Camera
Snacks/Water

North/Central/South Meet Points

*To be added shortly

Roster

TSNW

-Terracar
- Acrobatix
- Crymson
- Theiss
- Sallen13
- Astroman (maybe)

YarisWorld

- Acrobatix
- mr_miles (maybe)
- Astroman (maybe)
-

OTOC/Other

-
-
-

All of the topics, threads in every topic, posts in each thread, event information, posted photos from events, threads containing DIYs (Do It Yourself), personal and club experiences, etc...(hereinafter "Materials") all are property of "Toyota Syndicate NW". You agree not to reproduce, broadcast, or otherwise circulate any such Materials without the express written consent of the owners of "Toyota Syndicate NW".

acrobatix
06-16-2013, 12:52 AM
I hope to see some new faces this time around! Brandon, hurry up and get that ol' car painted so we can cruise it up! Bring some friends!! :thumbsup:

Astroman
06-16-2013, 02:29 AM
Ahhhhh I know!!! Was supposed to get it last Saturday, then the next day, then Saturday and now tomorrow. Will it ever end :iono:

As soon as I get that damn car back I'm hitting every damn cruise!

mr_miles
06-16-2013, 04:05 AM
I'll attempt to get the day off lol. maybe ill be lucky enough to go :)

acrobatix
06-17-2013, 01:12 AM
The more the merrier!

OTOC
06-28-2013, 02:09 AM
I just noticed you added us in your roster. Is it ok if I post about it on our FB? Ya only a couple days to go but hey you never know!