PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast

Ranggarn
03-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone on the Gold Coast? I just wanted to know if someone knows of a shop where I can get a new spoiler to replace the YRX one... (its too small!)

Anyone got any ideas? Thx in advance :smile:

jaspie
03-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Anyone on the Gold Coast? I just wanted to know if someone knows of a shop where I can get a new spoiler to replace the YRX one... (its too small!)

Anyone got any ideas? Thx in advance :smile:

YAY!!! Some from the Gold Coast ~ Same here ~

Try the Gold Coast Highway....near Pacca's ~ There are alot of mechanical shops there but I'm not sure if there have YRX body kits ~

BTW.....GO YRX's ~

Jaspie ~

Ranggarn
03-27-2007, 02:58 AM
YAY!!! Some from the Gold Coast ~ Same here ~

Try the Gold Coast Highway....near Pacca's ~ There are alot of mechanical shops there but I'm not sure if there have YRX body kits ~

BTW.....GO YRX's ~

Jaspie ~

Thx for the reply Jaspie = )

hasher22
03-27-2007, 03:19 AM
Carmate.com.au!!

they have stock!!! hehehe

they are selling the C-one spoiler......if ur gonna replace ur stocked spoiler can i buy it from you ? :) i need something to even the fat bum of the yaris.....

Ranggarn
03-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Carmate.com.au!!

they are selling the C-one spoiler......if ur gonna replace ur stocked spoiler can i buy it from you ? :) i need something to even the fat bum of the yaris.....

Haha, sure if you want.. its only almost 3 weeks old = P

Thx for the URL man :D

hasher22
03-27-2007, 06:30 AM
Haha, sure if you want.. its only almost 3 weeks old = P

Thx for the URL man :D

yea i want it....back off people its miiiine......

carmate is the only supplier i know that acually sells a yaris kit. Though theres another supplier on ebay australia that was selling a gialla kit for i think 700 but they are gone now.....

DollaZo
03-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Carmate.com.au!!

is it just me or is the site not working?

Ranggarn
03-29-2007, 09:36 AM
is it just me or is the site not working?

Hmmm... it works for me, though it redirects you to www.carmate.com instead of www.carmate.com.au .... so you can try that instead xD