PDA

View Full Version : I need some wheels for my yaris

JadeSeaYaris
04-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some rims for my Yaris? I have the sedan but I dont want to have it on stock wheels and covers.

brickhardmeat
04-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Have you put any thought into what you want style, brand ,size, color? There are several vendors here and there are about a million places to buy wheels and tires online and probably right there in your town. Try starting with the search box and then maybe you'll have a more specific idea of what you are looking for. :tongue:

Poorboy
04-13-2007, 05:52 PM
You're a real trooper brick. Calmly directing everone to the Search icon. Not getting to upset like alot of us about overly posted threads. We all have been guilty with the new car excitment though. Keep up the cool man!:thumbsup:

brickhardmeat
04-13-2007, 07:40 PM
I just think using the search will definately help with all of the choices. :biggrin:

The search box is very helpful indeed. :thumbsup:

However my patience is wearing thin.

Vanderkitten
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
The best thing I've found is the Wheel Preview tool on Tire Rack... I used that and said, "I can't wait for 18's!!". Then I found this forum, got schooled and the 17's are on the way, and 16's for AutoX... and I found all of the info using the SEARCH TOOL. =)