PDA

View Full Version : FA - Mats for Yaris LB - All 5 Mats

seriousfun
04-14-2007, 07:48 PM
eBay link: http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=16325798&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=280104902894&lk=URL

Four floor mats plus rear cargo mat, all in great condition.

Black Yaris
04-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Chino, this is all you

TrancosRt
04-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Is it me or they seem to be for LHD vehicles?

seriousfun
04-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Is it me or they seem to be for LHD vehicles?

They are from my totalled '07 Liftback, 3-door.

I have a brand-new, shiny '07 Liftback now :thumbsup: with its own mats.

ChinoCharles
04-14-2007, 11:34 PM
I've got all of them but the rear cargo mat. :cry: If you're willing to part with the one separately, let me know.

Also, where is this totalled Yaris and where was it hit? :biggrin: The vultures are circling, haha.

seriousfun
04-14-2007, 11:52 PM
I've got all of them but the rear cargo mat. :cry: If you're willing to part with the one separately, let me know.

Also, where is this totalled Yaris and where was it hit? :biggrin: The vultures are circling, haha.

I've been meaning to start a thread as soon as I get some good pics.

I was rear ended on the transition from the S710 to the E60, near East LA. I signaled and changed lanes left, and some guy in a little Chevy pickup (glad it wasn't a Hummer...) was on his cell phone and changed into my lane at the last minute...

AAA towed me to the westside, and I was able to drive it to the body shop the next morning, but Mercury Ins. declared it totalled when the body shop dismantled the back. They have already paid up, and i have already bought a new replacement. Since I had two weeks to shop, I got a lower price and more features on this one (the loan's about the same, since interest rates have increased).

I had a little back pain, but that seems to have subsided (I have a Physical Therapy appointment on Monday to check it out). The Yaris saved me!

I had about 20 minutes with my 17-year-old son to strip what I could. I couldn't pry-off my rear bumper protector - $60 down the drain. I got my subwoofer, and just about everything else.

If the mats don't sell on eBay, I'll be glad to split them up.