PDA

View Full Version : touch up paint

uncleyaris
04-18-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't wanna take credit for the link, but I think more people should know about this site: www.paintscratch.com

It's hard to find touch paint and it looks like these guys fill a niche. Toyota dealership told me two to three weeks for their touch up paint.

Check it out, hope it helps

:thumbsup:

Black Yaris
04-19-2007, 01:01 AM
nice find... I am sure this will help many DIYers who are buying body parts that need to be sprayed

ChinoCharles
04-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Get it from the dealership. I went through Paintscratch for bulk meteorite metallic paint and they sent me something that was more green than silver. It was a joke. I'm usually willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but a colorblind man could have told you that paint wasn't even close. Two thumbs down for paintscratch.com.

vodkalush
04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
has anyone checked with dealer for pricing?

the_boss
04-19-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't wanna take credit for the link, but I think more people should know about this site: www.paintscratch.com

It's hard to find touch paint and it looks like these guys fill a niche. Toyota dealership told me two to three weeks for their touch up paint.

Check it out, hope it helps

:thumbsup:

If your local toyota have a bodyshop there's no reason it would take more than a day to make a touch up bottle with your color....it's a matter of mixing no more than 5 ingredient....

the_boss
04-19-2007, 05:49 PM
has anyone checked with dealer for pricing?

I use to work for a Automobile paint store and we use to sell touch up paint to toyota for 6.50$ CAD..

uncleyaris
04-19-2007, 06:47 PM
FYI, I don't need it, just came across it, and Chino thats for the heads up. I went in myself after seeing the post, and boy you are right. My Bayou blue looks on the green side too. After seeing close this thing quick!!!!!!