PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Garm @MicroImage

Yaristeve
06-30-2014, 11:59 PM
Just an open Thank You! to Garm at MicroImage. After I posted in this thread (#16):

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51518

about how I would like to get one of those TRD axle backs, I got a message from Garm that he might be able to find the last, last one in the States. And he did!!

Picked it up from MicroImage last Friday.

This is the second time I've purchased from MI and it was as easy and smooth as one could hope for. MI is local to me so I was able to go pick up the muffler. If you're looking for Yaris parts (and a few other cars as well), check out his website first. Oh, and he has a lot of neat stuff in his shop as well...

Thanks!!!

BEEF
07-01-2014, 09:35 AM
I've purchased from garm a few times and have always had good experiences. He is (or was) a contributing sponsor of this community and is very active in the discussion.

I'd buy from him again... though I would have to buy an FR-S first. ;-)

trunkout
07-01-2014, 12:24 PM
yes. it is general knowledge the Garm is THE MAN!!

:bow::bow::bow:

Astroman
07-02-2014, 02:32 AM
Awesome! I've had excellent experiences with Micro Image as well. How are you liking the axleback? Is it what you were looking for?

cali yaris
07-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Thank you guys. It's my pleasure to continue to actively support the Yaris community!

Freestylin
07-03-2014, 10:42 PM
I'd definitely recommend Micro Image for "ANYTHING" you need for your Yaris. Pretty much all aftermarket parts on my car is bought from Garm or Jeff. Excellent customer service, inventory / availability of parts, and prices! I think if they were to ever pull out from the aftermarket industry, I would end up selling my vehicle.. :bellyroll:

Keep it up guys!