PDA

View Full Version : Help With fitment (Hoping for 16x7 +33 offset)

Duckywitbigfeetz
04-20-2007, 07:42 PM
im looking to get some 5zigen FN01R-C in the 16x7 with a +33 offset i know the 18x7.5 with a +42 offset will fit with maybe very little rubbing. which is my other option and im planning to drop about an inch.

Thanks in advance for any help...

nun73
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM
im looking to get some 5zigen FN01R-C in the 16x7 with a +33 offset i know the 18x7.5 with a +42 offset will fit with maybe very little rubbing. which is my other option and im planning to drop about an inch.

You can try to calculate and estimate your rims and compare with new one as following link : http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp?postId=906

Offset for front-wheel-drive is affected when you drop your cars.
Absolutly, is affected to camber and caster too..

I think 16"x7" is properly to everyday drive style.

Hope my comment is useful for you to choose your rims.

:smile:

Black Yaris
04-20-2007, 10:20 PM
+33 offset will have a lot of rubbing on a lowered ride
the +42 will fit perfect with the drop

03Z33
04-21-2007, 01:24 AM

They'll fit fine. It's actually good sizing since it will give you a slightly wider track and bring the wheels out towards the fenders which looks much better than stock.

+33 offset will have a lot of rubbing on a lowered ride
the +42 will fit perfect with the drop

You should really stop spreading mis-information about wheel fittment. You're clueless :rolleyes:

Duckywitbigfeetz
04-21-2007, 04:34 AM
http://dailyjokeonline.com/winner.html

yea im thinking the 7" wide will fit all clearances on the inner side and i like the idea of a wider track with a little lighter wheel (if at all). im just scared of the fender actually scraping, especially under hard cornering don't wanna rip of a fender i may have to go a little wide body with some rolled fenders...:thumbup: .

by the way whats stock width and offset just to try and use i have a USDM 3 door hatch im finding all kinds of numbers on this fourum..

thanks for all the help guys!!!

03Z33
04-21-2007, 09:37 AM
yea im thinking the 7" wide will fit all clearances on the inner side and i like the idea of a wider track with a little lighter wheel (if at all). im just scared of the fender actually scraping, especially under hard cornering don't wanna rip of a fender i may have to go a little wide body with some rolled fenders...:thumbup: .

by the way whats stock width and offset just to try and use i have a USDM 3 door hatch im finding all kinds of numbers on this fourum..

thanks for all the help guys!!!

There is no need to go wide body or roll fenders with the sizing you're looking at. Stock 15" steel wheels on my car came with 185/60/15 tires and had +38 offset (I believe they are 15x6, not sure).

Most popular tire size for a 16x7 +33 wheel would be 205/50/16.