PDA

View Full Version : Yakima Q towers and roof mounts (no bars, locks) for sale $125 shipped

pxpaulx
04-21-2007, 11:58 PM
Out other car (93 civic) was on its last leg, so we traded it in this morning. We replaced it with a CRV - a nice compliment to our yaris, if i do say so myself!

Anyways, last fall when we got our yaris, i got the Q towers, Q8 and Q96 mounts for the bars and locks we had left over from selling our Honda Element. Since the CRV is better suited for outdoorsy activity, i'm going to pick up the parts for that rack. Long story short, the following are for sale - they are the parts for the yaris, you would have to purchase 48" bars, and the optional locks (for security).

Before I go to the Bay, I thought I would offer all 3 items for $125 on here. They are all brand new in their boxes, and need a home! Shipping will be included and you can pay through paypal (I'm also setup to accept credit card payments through paypal if you like). Send me a PM if you're interested!

For the bars and optional locks, a good website is www.orsracksdirect.com - they have 20% off until apr 23rd as well, and free shipping on over $99 (bars and a set of 4 locks would be right about that price).

pxpaulx
04-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Just in case it wasn't clear (I should've put it in the title!) these are the towers, and front and rear mounts specific to the yaris.

pxpaulx
04-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Bump once for $120, any takers?

pxpaulx
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
ok, they're on the bay then!

yarisuzr
04-23-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm looking for a bike rack option for my yaris. Any pictures of what you actually have for sale and the final product installed? I'm interested just can't find the right fitment for the car. Thanks

pxpaulx
04-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Well, they already sold except for the Q8 part; but i don't think that yakima or thule have anything specific for the hatchback at this point anyways (i assume you have a hatchback based on the blazing blue listed in your profile) - what I had was for the sedan. I never used them, otherwise I would've had pics of it on the car!

Seems like most people on here are more concerned with tuning than the outdoors...i should've stuck to the elementownersclub.com (that, of course, would have required keeping our element) - the rack would've been gone in an hour there! (if it had fit the element, and not the yaris)

PetersRedYaris
04-24-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm with you pxpaulx. The Yaris is not an "outdoorsey" type vehicle. I had to rack mine to carry my bike and skis because they don't fit inside to well.