04-23-2007, 10:31 AM
that sucks:cry:

yrsdrgn
04-26-2007, 05:04 PM
How'd you do it???

I just realized today.....when I got egged last time.....it chipped the paint ~

The bastards ~ I'm gonna see how much it'll cost to get it buffed and fixed ~

Jaspie ~

haha haven't looked at this thread for a while. well my driveway is small right (can't go diagonal into the driveway if there are two cars parked on each end of the driveway) and apparently my new neighbors (rich ass folks who can't park they car for shit) had relatives/friends over and were partying i guess. black mercedes to my righ and white lexus to my left.......i wanted to go ask them nicely to move their cars but they sorta rude so yea.....i attempted to go it w/out scratching........apparently it didn't go so well.

when the owner of the mercedes came out i heard some yapping. Lesson learned = don't fck with the neighborhood that i've grown up in for the past 14years and LEARN TO PARK!!!!

now they back off my driveway spots (I SO HAPPY!!!) but they mug at me...haha I don't care since it'll be about $400 to repair (sucks since that'll take two paychecks to get and 4 days in the shop).......stupid people who can't park....

brickhardmeat
04-26-2007, 05:48 PM
I hate assholes. Fuck 'em up.

yrsdrgn
04-27-2007, 12:34 AM
wouldn't you learn how to park properly within the space that the sidewalk provides if you have a fancy car? mercedes + the sidewalks near my driveway = don't park there haha......Lowered Yari approaching = BAM...stupid mercedes