PDA

View Full Version : Unique Employment Opportunity for Bulletproof Automotive

BulletProofAuto
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi everyone,

I am creating a unique opportunity for employment with Bulletproof Automotive. This will be posted regionally for now as I am always trying to help out fellow Cali people. I am looking for an in-house person to work for us and exclusively dedicated to working the forum boards and managing sales and group buys. If you like the automotive community and spend quite a bit of time swallowing up your day getting lost in forums, then you are the person I need. Bulletproof Automotive is a sponsored member of over two dozen sites and the opportunity to assist others is everywhere.

I am also looking for another candidate who is fluent or native Japanese for a translator position. This position will also be a member of our accounting team and strong computer skills/bookkeeping skills/data-entry and accounting skills necessary.

These positions are located in our Gardena office in Los Angeles. Compensation is very good with lots of career opportunity and mobility. If you are interested or know someone who fits these type of individuals, then email your resume to: mike@bulletproofautomotive.com or PM me for more information.

Thanks.
Mike

spkrman
04-23-2007, 11:01 PM
i'd be all over it...

but i cant fly to work everyday :)

If you are open to someone not in house, I'd definitely be all over it :)

Sounds like a good opportunity for some of the spammers on here.

BulletProofAuto
04-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Sorry, but this position is for in house only, no exceptions. Thank you for your interest though :)
-Mike

ChinoCharles
04-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Mike, if I happened to show up in LA with a bag of stuff and a Yaris... :wink:

forpinks
04-24-2007, 12:36 AM
What do you mean by "IN-house"???

Do I just stay at home and loaf around your PC emailing and talking to customers about the part they want,telling them that were not responsible for the turbo that made your engine block snap,and spamming peoples emails?

if so... COOL! & BTW: How many people do you need?

eijikikimaru
04-24-2007, 04:33 AM
I think he means for Californians only?:confused:

I'm sure he'll clear that question up when he logs on later.

spkrman
04-24-2007, 04:39 AM
read my post - read the response... something should click :)

I'm in chicago, hint hint!