PDA

View Full Version : Turtle ICE Wax Sale

Nutzoids
05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I found this site...and I know how well ICE works on our cars... so Start saving and enjoy that Yaris Shine!

http://www.icepolish.com/?tid=1949&gclid=CLvppMi9-IsCFRgYgQodvS__Vw

:evil:

blacksan
05-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I found this site...and I know how well ICE works on our cars... so Start saving and enjoy that Yaris Shine!

http://www.icepolish.com/?tid=1949&gclid=CLvppMi9-IsCFRgYgQodvS__Vw

:evil:

Is it really that good???

Black Yaris
05-05-2007, 10:29 PM
yes it is

jamal1984
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
man i just got ice wash, ice polish, and ice clay from Pep Boys for $25 bucks. But this is good deal, you got more stuff. I will order one, thanks guy

blacksan
05-05-2007, 11:01 PM
me love my YARIS and must order too.

Black Yaris
05-05-2007, 11:09 PM
we got it on sale at Autozone too

jamal1984
05-05-2007, 11:53 PM
This ICE thing is incredible shine, but it's will not last for long, 10-20 days max. But it's cool, i use it once a month.

Buckethead
05-06-2007, 12:23 AM
man i just got ice wash, ice polish, and ice clay from Pep Boys for $25 bucks. But this is good deal, you got more stuff. I will order one, thanks guy

Ice clay, you say? Woah, I just have the wash and wax.

Looks like clay it is.

:thumbup:

ChinoCharles
05-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I've got...

[1] Synthetic Spray Wax
[2] Paste Wax
[3] Liquid Clay Bar
[4] Spray Detailer

All are teriffic products... especially the liquid clay bar. That stuff is cool.

Chris07LB
05-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Always been a supporter of the ICE since posting it up last year..

Id really like to try the liquid clay bar next... I HATE clay baring the old way. :mad:

jamal1984
05-06-2007, 11:36 AM
i havent' try the liquid clay bar yet, i will give it a try soon.

Ah Yum
05-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Always been a supporter of the ICE since posting it up last year..

Id really like to try the liquid clay bar next... I HATE clay baring the old way. :mad:

I just tried the ICE Liquid Clay Bar but am not impressed. It's more a liquid wash with a supposed gentle exfoliating action. I used the Turtle Wax Car Wash once, then the ICE Liquid Clay Bar twice, but still felt the paint's pumps when gliding my fingers across. The worst part was that the liquid clay doesn't easily wash off like the typical car wash liquid; after the first run with the liquid clay I was left with a milky substance like dried milk, particularly on my roof, hood, and trunk lid. Having never tried a normal clay bar I can't give a good comparison, but I'd say the liquid clay is quite a disappointment; I can wash twice with said car wash liquid and yield the same touch to the fingers. Even after two runs of Mothers California Gold Liquid Wax there's still a slight feeling of bumpiness across each panel.

Pavel Olavich
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM
The liquid clay is Bull Shit...get a REAL bar of clay like what Mother's sells....this liquid stuff is bull shut, to be sure.

jamal1984
05-17-2007, 06:14 PM
I need some answer from you guys who are got real result from ICE.
1. Liquid Clay Bar is this the same as Mother or Merguiar Clay bar?
it's say that rinse off all dirt and surface soils then apply to all exterior washable paint surface. That mean i can apply it on while the car is still wet?
And do i need to wash my car again after i clay it? because it's look like shit if you just rinse it.
2. ICE Liquid Polish
Spread a thin even coat over entire vehicle. Allow product to dry to a haze 3-5 minutes.
Is this mean i have to wait 3-5 minutes after i spread a thin even coat over entire vehicle? it's say easy on and easy off, but it's very hard to get it off.

grampi
05-18-2007, 03:12 PM
There are many polishes out there better than Ice. Why use a polish that only lasts for a week or two when you could use one that looks just as good or better and lasts 10 times as long?

jamal1984
05-18-2007, 03:19 PM
ICE is like weekend Warrior, it's so easy to use, wash and polish is about 30 minutes and your car is shine like hell. I guess that is the reason why.

jamal1984
05-18-2007, 03:20 PM
but sometime i having trouble to clean the polish off.

grampi
05-18-2007, 11:15 PM
ICE is like weekend Warrior, it's so easy to use, wash and polish is about 30 minutes and your car is shine like hell. I guess that is the reason why.

So why not cut your time down even more by only having to apply polish like twice a year, and still have just as nice of a shine, or better?

jamal1984
05-19-2007, 02:06 PM
So why not cut your time down even more by only having to apply polish like twice a year, and still have just as nice of a shine, or better?

its just me, and i think alot of peoples in here think the same way as i am. we can't wait to put something new to our yaris. 4-6 weeks is enough for new wax or polish. I do have plenty of free time at my works, so why not make the yaris look shiny all the time?

after i wash my car for about 2-3 times, i think it's a time to put another coat of wax or polish on my car to make it more shiny. Make it look clean and shine all the time, weekend to weekend.

grampi
05-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I get into polishing my vehicles too, but I'm finding as I'm getting older, I really appreciate the longer lasting polishes. Now I'd rather use a polish that lasts 6-12 months, and then just use a good car wash that doesn't remove the polish (like Turtle Wax Zip Wax or Blue Corral). This way my vehicles still shine just as if they'd been freshly waxed with much less effort.