PDA

View Full Version : Midnite Dragon

HTM Yaris
05-11-2007, 05:25 PM
I got somebody to take my call tonite . Soooooooo I'm goin to the Dragon 2nite . I will be @ Fontana Village . I will leave about noon tomorrow . I have a wedding to attend here in Cola SC .................................

803 315 5979

Blenjar
05-11-2007, 06:23 PM
What's midnight dragon?

CT here..

-- Blen

kurokoma-kun
05-12-2007, 07:45 PM
The Dragon is a famous road in North Carolina near where I am from originally. Drivers, motorcyclists and bicyclists from all over US go there because it has 100s of cool curves and also area all around is very pretty. Midnight on Dragon is annual gathering...I try to go to Miata (my other car) gathering there every year. Check it...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Blenjar
05-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Looks dangerous..

I drove in a town with similar curves like those...or even worst..I was speeding thru it like candy.

1 small mistake and I end up 1 sum1's livin room..felt like that movie but not on a hill.

-- Blen

Elroy
05-12-2007, 10:12 PM
I've been there! I love it...my wife hates it! lol I didn't know it was named though... I remember cutting through that way from Franklin, NC down towards Anderson , SC...the road is very curvy and fun...except when you are next to the edge in that one section where there is only a rock wall....well wouldn't call it a wall..it's only about a ft tall or maybe even shorter if I remember correctly. I've done it in a couple different cars, but never my Yaris...sounds like a road trip to me!

jmjonesey
05-12-2007, 11:40 PM
wow i wish i knew about that a long time ago....