PDA

View Full Version : euro yaris to american

KSIbucky
05-28-2006, 12:50 AM
I just got a 2007 american yaris and I lived over in europe for a while and came back 2 years ago. I bought a yaris because I had one in europe (bodykit spoiler turbo cold air intake and some other stuff) great car. In europe it had a large engine but the stearing and suspentsion suck so I thought that would have been fixed it has but. BUT they got rid of the bigger engine and put in this eco safe engine. My dad fixs up beetle and they went threw the samething. Why did they

KSIbucky
05-28-2006, 12:53 AM
another thing you stupid people you can add a tach yourself or drive/race without one so what I can do a lot of cool things that most people need a tach for I can tell you about like a SPEED clutch kick

NickNickNick
05-28-2006, 01:18 AM
I don't really understand the second enrty, but as for the first:

If the car is worse than it is in Europe, why would you buy it?

And I think everyone knows that you can add a tach, it's just the fact that Toyota would leave it off their American models, when they put it in the Canadian ones that is kind of annoying.

Either way, I love my 06 Yaris.

St.Francis
05-28-2006, 12:14 PM
another thing you stupid people you can add a tach yourself or drive/race without one so what I can do a lot of cool things that most people need a tach for I can tell you about like a SPEED clutch kick

Dude, there is no need to call anyone on the forum "stupid".:confused:

If you want people to listen to you be polite or do not post anyting. Thank you

KSIbucky
05-28-2006, 05:02 PM
sorry for calling people stupid
I like my yaris Im just mad that they got rid of the bigger engine

stuffy
05-28-2006, 06:54 PM
the engines in europe seem to be smaller, most markets only have the 1.3l, 1.0l and 1.4l diesel,
and i could be mistaken, but the first generation yaris t-sport in europe is the same 1.5l that we have in n america.

what big engine did you have in europe?

silverRS
05-28-2006, 07:13 PM
thats exactly what I'm thinking....what big engine is this you speak of lol.....

Vodalus
05-28-2006, 07:42 PM
People who write run-on sentences should be stabbed in the eye with a olive fork. :thumbsup: