PDA

View Full Version : Adding options to Yaris L

Dodge Aries K
02-15-2017, 10:50 AM
Okay so I despise my Hyundai so I'm thinking of getting a brand new 2016 Yaris L. The car has been sitting on the dealer lot for over a year so they're willing to drop the price down on it enough that even with the negative equity from the Koreamobile, tax, fees, etc that it's still cheaper than the MSRP on the window sticker.

However, I've noticed some things about it that are stupid and I don't like versus the LE I have. First off, no power mirrors. Can they be added? Second, no keyless entry. I know aftermarket solutions exist but is there a way to add the factory rke using a part from a junkyard? Third, there is no audio controls on the steering wheel and no cruise control but that's easy enough to fix with junkyard parts.

Also, since it's the 3 door, how hard is it to actually get in and out of the back seat? I have a 5 year old that uses a car seat otherwise I wouldn't care as much.

Finally, anyone have experience with the basic Yaris L? I adore my 2014, is this car going to be something I love or something I'll regret having to finance for 7 years.

Dodge Aries K
02-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Oh, I almost forgot. This Yaris is a 5 speed manual.