PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Springs?

blacksan
05-20-2007, 12:45 PM
They have the more desired drop (1.0") for my project. Does anyone have any input on them?

ToTo
05-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I used to have TTE springs which are made by Eibach, the quality is good and yes the drop is around 1"...

blacksan
05-20-2007, 01:03 PM
I used to have TTE springs which are made by Eibach, the quality is good and yes the drop is around 1"...

I never researched TTE. Is the price comprobable to Eibach?

brickhardmeat
05-20-2007, 01:10 PM
I never researched TTE. Is the price comprobable to Eibach?

I think they are the same thing.:rolleyes:

blacksan
05-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I think they are the same thing.:rolleyes:

From I have seen TTE is Euro only until just recently. TRD want's $400.00 for em.:frown: Who knows what they go for in the Euro market?

brickhardmeat
05-20-2007, 01:18 PM
From I have seen TTE is Euro only until just recently. TRD want's $400.00 for em.:frown: Who knows what they go for in the Euro market?

You can hold out for the Ground Control kit, they have adjustable coils that will work with the stock struts, then you can get the drop you want. That is if you are considering spending that kind of money. I believe they use Eibach springs. I have heard nothing but good about Eibach.

blacksan
05-20-2007, 01:36 PM
You can hold out for the Ground Control kit, they have adjustable coild that will work with the stock struts, then you can get the drop you want. That is if you are considering spending that kind of money. I believe they use Eibach springs. I have heard nothing but good about Eibach.

Ohhh, I didn't know about the "Ground Control" kit! It would be the best of both worlds (IMO).

ToTo
05-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah, Eibach and TTE are basically the same thing. Both are real good regarding ride comfort and comfortability, you should be satisfied with them if you use them as a daily driver.