PDA

View Full Version : Parts

kou
05-04-2017, 12:57 PM
I have a bunch of Yaris parts taking up space its a lot to list and I wont ship. I am in North Jersey and will meet half way depending how far.
Some of what I have.
light weight pulley set.
weapon r header.
oem front seats pretty much new but you would have to swap over a couple of things.
60% of the rear 60/40 split seat.
Nitto mid pipe
oem steering wheel+airbag.
cusco front strut tower brace.
tyc rear tail lights for the hatchback.
oem steel wheels with sensors and snow tires.
ported oem manifold.
a few sets of fuel injectors.
aeromotive fuelpressure regulator.
I have a bunch more oem things, interior and other such stuff so if interested just let me know and I will look if I have it. Not looking to make much on the stuff, I will be happy its going to be used buy someone.

MugenRep
05-05-2017, 10:01 AM
I have a bunch of Yaris parts taking up space its a lot to list and I wont ship. I am in North Jersey and will meet half way depending how far.
Some of what I have.
light weight pulley set.
weapon r header.
oem front seats pretty much new but you would have to swap over a couple of things.
60% of the rear 60/40 split seat.
Nitto mid pipe
oem steering wheel+airbag.
cusco front strut tower brace.
tyc rear tail lights for the hatchback.
oem steel wheels with sensors and snow tires.
ported oem manifold.
a few sets of fuel injectors.
aeromotive fuelpressure regulator.
I have a bunch more oem things, interior and other such stuff so if interested just let me know and I will look if I have it. Not looking to make much on the stuff, I will be happy its going to be used buy someone.

I may be interested in the pulley set and possibly the OEM manifold. Pending pics and prices at least. I'm in Central PA, but if interested could meet someplace possibly. Can you send pics to five 7 zero 854 ninety-nine 8 and 1? Thank you!

Jerkratt
05-09-2017, 10:24 PM
OEM fronts "S" or none?

oohcory
04-25-2018, 05:35 PM
Nitto Mid Pipe still available?