PDA

View Full Version : Yaris cup alignment

Gert-Jan
08-12-2017, 08:12 AM
Hi guys

I'm new here, driving a blue '01 T-sport in Belgium.
Now I noticed that there's quite some understeer with the stock car. I've had an alignment done but it hasn't become less. The back end does come round if you flick it in but you really have to convince it of what you are trying to do.
Therefore I was wondering if a Yaris cup alignment would make any difference (suppose it does) but I can't find the specs anywhere. Maybe someone here has the specs or knows where to find it OR maybe there is an alternate mod of some sort that takes care of the annoying understeer.

Thanks in advance :smile:

sickpuppy1
08-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Rear anti sway bar. most are 19mm thick but there are a couple at 22-24mm thick. I put a 19mm on my sedan and its much more stable.

Bluevitz-rs
08-25-2017, 09:47 AM
What is you current suspension setup?

xnamerxx
09-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Hi guys

I'm new here, driving a blue '01 T-sport in Belgium.
Now I noticed that there's quite some understeer with the stock car. I've had an alignment done but it hasn't become less. The back end does come round if you flick it in but you really have to convince it of what you are trying to do.
Therefore I was wondering if a Yaris cup alignment would make any difference (suppose it does) but I can't find the specs anywhere. Maybe someone here has the specs or knows where to find it OR maybe there is an alternate mod of some sort that takes care of the annoying understeer.

Thanks in advance :smile:

I don't have a cup car but I do have a SCCA HP car and had a B-Spec car.

Camber -3.5* to -3.7* Front and rear is -.5* to -1.5*
Toe is 1/16th toe out front and 0 Toe rear

These are race alignments though so expect the car to be twitchy and wear tires faster than normal for non race uses.