PDA

View Full Version : **CUSCO Type OS strut bars**

C2AUTOSPL
06-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Hello Yaris World members,

We're now offering Cusco Type OS strut bars for your Yaris.

http://cuscoracing.com/img/top/logo_cusco.gif

Type OS cusco strut bar
http://cuscoracing.com/img/products/sb_OS.jpg

Product Description
The most popular of the Cusco bars is the Type OS. The classic design features a tubular aluminum oval shaft with a high polish finish. The aluminum bar possesses high rigidity due to the two different designs available. The Type 1 is pressed ribbed while the Type 2 is sectioned. Cusco has already chosen the ideal design for each application. The end plates are painted the traditional Cusco blue and come with all the required hardware for installation. It bolts on in minutes using normal hand tools.

MSRP: $168.00
YW Price: PM me ;)

Also available.............

LOWER TIE BARS:

Type 1 lower tie bar
http://www.napsusa.com/Nukabe/pictures/lab_csc.jpg

Product Description
The Type I lower arm bar features a tubular high-tension lightweight aluminum design, coated in anti-corrosive paint for protection against the elements. This bar improves body rigidity by connecting the lower arm points, thus preventing body flex and therefore dramatically improving steering rigidity, response and traction. The Type I bar is a 2-point setup and includes all the required hardware for installation. It bolts on easily using normal hand tools.

MSRP: $85.00
YW price: PM me

Type II lower tie bar
http://www.napsusa.com/Nukabe/pictures/lab_csc2.jpg

Product Description
The Type II lower arm bar features the same tubular high-tension lightweight aluminum design and anti-corrosion paint as the Type I. The difference though, is that this bar improves body rigidity by connecting the lower arm mounts in multiple positions rather than just two, thus greatly increasing the rigidity over the Type I style. Body rigidity is maintained on even the hardest of cornering and dramatically improves steering rigidity, response and traction. The Type II bar is a multi-point setup and includes all the required hardware for installation. It bolts on easily using normal hand tools.

MSRP: $170.00
YW Price: PM me ;)

birdy
06-01-2006, 05:56 PM
just a question, why can't you post the price you can give to us?

i mean once somebody posts that they got it from you they will prolly post the price they paid, and it will keep your inbox clear.

C2AUTOSPL
06-02-2006, 02:11 AM
THere are other dealers that come here and look for competitors. If they see my price that are against Cusco's pricing, I"ll get in trouble.

If somebody posts the price that I sold the bars for, I wont get in trouble since I did not post any price except MSRP.

IT also lets me know who are interested since more people here just send PMs rather than replying to threads.

punch
06-02-2006, 07:01 AM
do these fit the sedan also?

birdy
06-02-2006, 03:04 PM
THere are other dealers that come here and look for competitors. If they see my price that are against Cusco's pricing, I"ll get in trouble.

If somebody posts the price that I sold the bars for, I wont get in trouble since I did not post any price except MSRP.

IT also lets me know who are interested since more people here just send PMs rather than replying to threads.
i see how that makes sense

pm being sent

C2AUTOSPL
06-06-2006, 12:43 AM
be the first to have this bar.

Chris07LB
06-22-2006, 08:50 AM
These will all fit an '07 Liftback, or are the for the older Yaris?

:thumbup:

C2AUTOSPL
06-22-2006, 12:27 PM
These will all fit an '07 Liftback, or are the for the older Yaris?

:thumbup:

this is for the 07 Yaris:thumbsup:

fnkngrv
07-06-2006, 03:19 PM
do these fit the sedan also?

I didn't see this answered...or am I missing it?

C2AUTOSPL
07-06-2006, 11:24 PM
I didn't see this answered...or am I missing it?

I'll have to double check just to make sure.

boxerboy
07-07-2006, 08:14 AM
PM me on price for strut tower brace.

C2AUTOSPL
07-28-2006, 10:32 PM
I have the only 1 available OS strut bar in stock.(so far)

C2AUTOSPL
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Last STrut tower bar and lower tie bar sold to Chris :)