PDA

View Full Version : Pocket size Yaris World ad.

tacsnier
06-17-2007, 09:28 PM
For those Photoshop Pros out there... want to create a photo size ad for Yaris World? I really want to slip a piece fo paper to other Yaris owners around the Parking lot where I work but w/o them thinking its garbage. I am thinking maybe some Photoshop pros can do a pocket size ad. and we can print it out and stick a few in our wallets and put it on other Yaris owner's windshield when we go shopping or see one parked a long the street to gather up more locals to this forum.

Doc Zaius
06-17-2007, 11:52 PM
I've been meaning to print up some of those pre-perforated business cards with YarisWorld logos on them and carry them in the car... stick 'em on windshields when I see other Yarises. This sounds even better!

Disturb3dMind3d
06-18-2007, 01:26 AM
LOL no way I was thinking about doing this today also. Once I saw a white yaris LB in the parking lot while leaving work I was like "Damn I should make a yaris world greeting card..."

tacsniper
06-18-2007, 02:28 AM
someone should make a really good professional one and post up the file for us to print!

the business card idea sounds great!

Disturb3dMind3d
06-18-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm thinking of an idea of using the Yarisworld design on top of the forums and adding a .com to the bottom of world. similar to the yaris world stickers but having just the outline in black.

MrMondayNite
06-24-2007, 08:27 AM
I'd be interested in a Yarisworld.com license plate holder.

slvryaris
06-24-2007, 01:47 PM
There are stickers out there, but I forget who made them. The license plate holder is a good idea. My girlfriend is like a photoshop pro I will see what all she can do for us.

Thotprawsis
06-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Check out my garage, there is a sample pocket ad in there. Feedback is welcomed....Cheers!

tacsniper
06-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Check out my garage, there is a sample pocket ad in there. Feedback is welcomed....Cheers!

I like it! Want to upload the msword file or the jpg file for us? Thanks!

Edd
06-25-2007, 02:09 AM
It's pretty simple just to modify the existing banner. Here's it with the URL added in Futura font.

Thotprawsis
06-25-2007, 07:54 AM
I like it! Want to upload the msword file or the jpg file for us? Thanks!

Here you go. I hope this works, it's the first time I've tried this.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x125/thotprawsis/yarisworldcard.jpg

Doc Zaius
06-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Hahahahha... nice text, Thotprawsis! Very exclusive! :biggrin:

YarisTom73
06-25-2007, 12:57 PM
I'd be interested in a Yarisworld.com license plate holder.

Yeah, me too... the first mod, simple as it may be, was to go to the local hardware store and pitch the dealer frame, and install some nice stainless machine screws with the allen head. Easy mod that looks cool and prevents that rust from running down the license plate later on.